well Hi there.

A

Araluen

Original poster
It's great to finally find an active roleplay site and with SOOO many people.

Ok, so a little about me...

I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now on and off; I'm not an expert or anything though! I got into roleplaying through a friend back in school (she introduced me), but I'd always been interested in literature and writing my own stories and stuff. So, as a result, I got totally addicted to it! :3

Other than that, I'm pretty much an average person ~ excluding my hair. That's about the only odd thing about me :) And I like it that way. (shaved one side, mid-neck length the other - result of growing out a mowhawk). I own 2 cats that I love dearly, and live with my beloved boyfriend.

I'm studying a Bachelor of Photography at University, which is a lot of fun. I also loveeeee playing around in photoshop and 3D rendering. Keeps me busy when I'm not at work. I work at a game store. XD So I have a pretty awesome life and loads of free time to lurk about and have fun on sites like this!! :)

Oh, feel free to either call me Kai :3

Hello there Kai. I'm Hiro, it's a pleasure to be the first to welcome you to Iwaku.

Everyone here is very nice (generally) and new RPs are started very often so you should be able to find something you like and join in without any problems.

You've been RPing for 10 years? That's even longer than I have, though I took a multi-year break. Also what game store do you work at? That must be awesome ><

If you have any questions about navigating the site, anything else or just feel like chatting about nonsense feel free to leave me a visitor message and I'll see what I can do.

Protip: The Jump In RP category has plenty of fun scenarios you can join at any time without having to create a character sheet. They're great to get right into some writing and meeting other members.

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad that you chose to hang out with us. If you have any comments or concerns, I am supposedly one of the admins here. ;)

:) Nice to meet you.

EB Games. Australian/Canadian version of Game Stop. So yeah, it's pretty cool! Currently reminiscing in old playstation one games XD

I've already posted in the One x One board :D I'm a quick one. I was just super excited to find such an active site! Makes me wish I'd looked sooner. But about the 10 years thing, that's on and off. ^.^'

Welcome to the site, Kai. I'm October, nice to meet a fellow RP addict. I think most of us are addicted here, so you'll fit in just fine!

Welcome Kaiya! This seems to be a fun and exciting forum and I bet you'll have lots of fun. =)

Do not get mad at me if I purposefully shove you into the Picture Thread and make you take pictures of your hair. Because, quite, frankly, it sounds absolutely awesome and Iliana WANTS TO SEE. O ^ O

Other than that, 10 years is a long rep! :D You can flex your skills here with ease! I'm glad you joined our community and have fun, Kaiya!

Howdy Kaiya! :D Welcome to the site!

Hello there, Kai, and welcome to Iwaku.
We are roleplay addicts here, the lot of us. Rehab is for quitters, don't you forget it. =P
I'm Kitti, by the way, nice to meet you.

You've had some time to poke around and everything and I'll bet you've gotten to take a look at most of our fine site by now, but in case you haven't I'll point you in the right direction for roleplay goodness. Here is where we house the signups for group roleplays, whose in character interaction can be found in our modern, scifi, and fantasy sections.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask for it!

Do not get mad at me if I purposefully shove you into the Picture Thread and make you take pictures of your hair. Because, quite, frankly, it sounds absolutely awesome and Iliana WANTS TO SEE. O ^ O

Other than that, 10 years is a long rep! :D You can flex your skills here with ease! I'm glad you joined our community and have fun, Kaiya!

Thanks all for the welcomes; Iliana... LOVE the sig!!!! Laughed so hard. So in return for laughs, I shall post pictures of my hair. :3

Hahaaaa.

Hmm, now where would this place be to upload piccies for thee?

It be riiiggghhhttt here. Feel free to resize or move your image arround by double clicking it and clicking thus commands.

Hi, Kai! I'm Ozzie, and you seem awesome.

I'd love to see you post some of your photography work in our art showcase forum. You should also get your ass into our gamer group, and may I personally invite you to our club for awesome hair.

Let me know if you need anything!

Hahaha XD Sounds wicked.

Well, I'll definitely scoot over to the showcase forum. I haven't taken anything this year or much last year, but I have some old stuff that I still love. That, and I'm going back to uni this year so... more pics ._. hehe.