Well, hi there!

What is popular here? based in groups of two's. (pick one or the other please!)

• 1. Fantasy

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • 2.Sci Fi

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 1. Original characters

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • 2.Existing characters (i.e.. edward elric, the tenth doctor, sherlock)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 1. paragraph styled chat (He sighed, "Okay")

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • 2.motion based chat (*sighs* Okay)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Domotoro

Original poster
Hello potential friends enemies and one account of an actual relative! I'm new to this site but have prior RP experience with Chatworld, Kik, and the SCP role-play forums, I look forward to meet many of you in whatever role-plays we participate in together!

Sidenote: i would like to see what things are popular and which have less people liking them, so I'm posting my first poll! Dunno if i can do that but here it is anyway!

I voted! O___O But both original and fandom charries are really popular, so that was a hard pick! I went with original, though since most of our sections are for original. XD

Welcome to the community Domotoro. >:3

I voted! O___O But both original and fandom charries are really popular, so that was a hard pick! I went with original, though since most of our sections are for original. XD

Welcome to the community Domotoro. >:3

Aww let the smiles glow on me! ^-^ thanks for taking time to vote!

Welcome to the website, my friend!

One look at the forums would reveal we have all things for all people, that is out greatest strength! O___O

Also: Welcome to the forums!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here! :3

Since we're not a fan-based site, you will find mostly original stuff but we do have a fandom section on the forum. We always try to allow people to come up with whatever their imagination inspires them to create. As the admin that has had the longest tenure here, I tend to believe being inclusive, instead of exclusive makes for things to be much more fun.

One look at the forums would reveal we have all things for all people, that is out greatest strength! O___O

Also: Welcome to the forums!

Thank you! and don't worry, ill do plenty of looking while I'm here!

Welcome to the site, Dom, it's good to finally see you here. I look forward to RPing with you in the future. ;)
Also, I voted, so now ya have yet another opinion in the poll.

Welcome to Iwaku, Domotoro! I think you'll find it wonderful here with plenty to do! You can pretty much find anything you are looking for, and if you can't find it then you can make it! And people will be sure to join. I hope you find your way around here and love it! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.