Well hi there

L

Lifemage

Original poster
I'm new. And since I don't know what else to put, I'll just copypaste that nifty little thing the staff has up...

What do you prefer to be called? Lifemage, Life, Mage, whichever you'd like ^^
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl
How old are you? 18
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Correct! I've been roleplaying since I was ten...ahaha...
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I'm fine with anything, though I do enjoy large group roleplays the best.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? Who doesn't?
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Well, at the moment, I have The Pretender stuck in my head. I wouldn't say it's tormenting me, though.

Welcome to Iwaku! There's a help section around here somewhere; if you need help, jus message me (sanity not included).

Heya Lifemage! We already met in the cbox but I'm still going to welcome you. So, like, welcome to Iwaku! :D

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hi there! I'm looking forward to seeing you around; you can usually find me in Board Games or the Content Forums; message me anytime you need help or are bored :)

Welcome to Iwaku Lifemage, the life-sustaining mage. I hear the class comes handy in fantasy RPs ;) lol ok puns aside, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!

Haha, yes, I have a tendency to play the healer a lot XD

Thanks!