Well Hi ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dreamless

Original poster
Heeeeeey peeps. I'm Lunar, I've been RPing for quite a while, aaaand... I'm new. Interesting, yes? XD

Ok so I suck at introductions but uh. In terms of genres, I'm all over the place from medieval fantasy type to sci-fi with space ships. About the only thing it's hard to convince me to do is slice of life sooo... yeah. XD

I like words. A lot. And I think sloths are just adorable.

That is honestly all I can think of to say. |D I hope it is sufficient. If not I will answer questions if asked. =^.^=

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Heeeeeey peeps. I'm Lunar, I've been RPing for quite a while, aaaand... I'm new. Interesting, yes? XD

Ok so I suck at introductions but uh. In terms of genres, I'm all over the place from medieval fantasy type to sci-fi with space ships. About the only thing it's hard to convince me to do is slice of life sooo... yeah. XD

I like words. A lot. And I think sloths are just adorable.

That is honestly all I can think of to say. |D I hope it is sufficient. If not I will answer questions if asked. =^.^=
Awesome! Glad to have you on our humble site, Lunar. :3

Yas, yas.. Words are awesome. >:D

Well, I don't have questions for you.. But if you ever need a hand around the site, just holler. ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku, @Lunar Faculae! May I call you, ruler of sloths? If not, sad days are sad. Anyways, since you fancy medieval fantasy and sci-fi, then why not check out those sections? Here and here! Hope you find something interesting!

Ahhh cool. Those are... a lot to take in. ^^; Apologies, I come from humbler places with far fewer technicalities. XD Many of these look like group RPs (correct me if I'm wrong I'm kinda lost on this site |D). Is there an equivalent for one on ones? o.o

Ah, apologizes. While no specific fantasy and sci-fi sections for one on one rps, you can place any general ideas you may have here to look for a partner regardless of genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.