1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

well hey there

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by A u я o я a h, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys, I used to be part of iwaku a long long time ago before I had to disappear because of exams. But now I'm back and poking my head into the community once again.

I'm basically a twenty-something year old nerd from Oz (hence the random forum times). I've been roleplaying for almost ten years now and started on a really amateur site based on my favourite book at the time xD

I am a hugeee fan on Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Black Butler, every single romance anime and SAO to name a few (I'm a huge anime and tv junkie basically). I am also addicted to cookies, coffee and starbucks in general.

Anyway, I'm looking forwards to meeting everyone here and just popping in to say hi!

*sets out plate of cookies*

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey, i'm from Australia too and also happen to be a student! Welcome.

I'd love to chat, currently looking for an RP partner too. I only joined recently.

3. Welcome to Iwaku if you want to do any Anime based RPs feel free to ask I'm in quite a few at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.