well hey there

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A u я o я a h

Original poster
hey guys, I used to be part of iwaku a long long time ago before I had to disappear because of exams. But now I'm back and poking my head into the community once again.

I'm basically a twenty-something year old nerd from Oz (hence the random forum times). I've been roleplaying for almost ten years now and started on a really amateur site based on my favourite book at the time xD

I am a hugeee fan on Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Black Butler, every single romance anime and SAO to name a few (I'm a huge anime and tv junkie basically). I am also addicted to cookies, coffee and starbucks in general.

Anyway, I'm looking forwards to meeting everyone here and just popping in to say hi!

*sets out plate of cookies*

Reactions: Vigilante
hey guys, I used to be part of iwaku a long long time ago before I had to disappear because of exams. But now I'm back and poking my head into the community once again.

I'm basically a twenty-something year old nerd from Oz (hence the random forum times). I've been roleplaying for almost ten years now and started on a really amateur site based on my favourite book at the time xD

I am a hugeee fan on Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Black Butler, every single romance anime and SAO to name a few (I'm a huge anime and tv junkie basically). I am also addicted to cookies, coffee and starbucks in general.

Anyway, I'm looking forwards to meeting everyone here and just popping in to say hi!

*sets out plate of cookies*

Hey, i'm from Australia too and also happen to be a student! Welcome.

I'd love to chat, currently looking for an RP partner too. I only joined recently.

Welcome to Iwaku if you want to do any Anime based RPs feel free to ask I'm in quite a few at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.