Well, hello.

P

Pome

Original poster
Well, hello...
It's been a time since i've been in a forum like this, but since i got back to playing rpg with some friends, thought i might try it a play-by-post again.

I need to get used to writing again, since im kinda rusty, and as i explained in my infos, english is not a primary language, so i will screw up when writing, i guarantee it. You can correct me anytime, i won't get mad or sad, unless you made me feel like it.

Well, you can actually call me Pome for now. Guess i will change that someday.

Cheers,

Pome.

Reactions: Minibit
Hi Pome! Don't worry, we have many multilingual players here, I'm sure you'll feel right at home :)

Hey there, Pome! Welcome to Iwaku! Don't worry about English not being your first language, we're all a bunch of awesome people who will gladly help you out any time! If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

For some quick and easy writing practice, you'll love our challenges section. :D Lots of ways to inspire when you're waiting on roleplay posts.

Welcome to the community!

Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that we can do some roleplays together at some point. ^_^

I'm a language enthusiast, personally. So, I love meeting multilingual people. :)