1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Well Hello to You

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Alucard, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all, my name is Alucard...

When i search for role playing in my browser i see this site standing on top of the list. i think for a while, what is role playing forum? because whenever people talk about role playing it's usually a game or an online massive multiplayer. so i entered this site, at first i confused then i read some of the thread. oh? interesting... i read one post after another. then i began to understand, so its look like a story that written by a lot of people with the same interest. and then my hand start to move my pointer toward sign in button. and here i am.

Hope i can make some experience in this site.

2. Well hello Alucard and welcome to the site

3. Hallo Alucard! :D You might take a shining to roleplaying if you like making stories and playing pretend! Welcome to the community! <3

4. Oh my!

A true new blood, welcome, Alucard, may you find a new passion in roleplaying!

5. Thanks all... hope i can join in this community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.