Well, hello there

K

KyotiMoon

Original poster
Just thought I would get around to introducing myself before a year goes by with me still having failed to do it.

I suppose you can call me Kyoti, though almost anything else would probably do the trick just as well. I happen to be a girl, or at least I was the last time I checked. Who knows, with all the weird stuff that's been going on lately it could have changed while I wasn't paying attention. Let's just say I'm old enough to know better, but often just choose whichever option seems like more fun.

You, being the clever person that you are, have probably already come to the conclusion that I'm new to this site. But what's probably still unknown is whether or not I have prior roleplaying experience. Well my friend, I'll put you out of your misery so you're not laying awake all night pondering the answer. Yes, I do in fact have prior roleplaying experience. I mostly just rp with a single partner, but will join a group roleplay if it piques my interest.

I'd definitely go with the puddle jumping option. Unless I'm sick. Then you'll find me passed out on the couch, most likely drooling. My current earworm is a mix-match of Volbeat's Lola Montez and Rain's 30 Sexy. What can I say, my brain decides to hold onto, what my brain decides to hold onto. I unfortunately don't have control over this most of the time.

Anywho, hello everyone. I look forward to meeting and roleplaying with you.

Hallo there Kyoti, welcome to the site! :D

Thanks for the welcome, Diana! Glad to have found the site as it seems pretty awesome from what I've seen so far.