Well, hello there! :)

D

Durachka

Original poster
WELL. My name is Durachka. This means idiot in Russian.

I am a girl.

I am 17.

I am new to this site, but I have been Roleplaying on several sites for a long time. I used to RP on The-N before that crashed. Recently I've played on Roleplayer Guild.

I mainly RP with just one partner. This is because sometimes Group RPs can get a little overwhelming. Its easier to create very deep and long roleplays with just one person. At least you don't miss anything if you can't get online for a day or two. This is just my opinion.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? ---WELL... Am I allowed to say both? I can't choose x_x

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? --- Alright. This was playing on the radio today and now its stuck in my head:

When I was a young boy,
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band.

He said, "Son when you grow up,
would you be the saviour of the broken,
the beaten and the damned?"
He said "Will you defeat them,
your demons, and all the non-believers,
the plans that they have made?"
"Because one day I'll leave you,
A phantom to lead you in the summer,
To join The Black Parade."

Thats My Chemical Romance. The song is titled "Welcome To The Black Parade" Its very catchy. Haha.
When I was a young boy,
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band.

He said, "Son when you grow up,
would you be the saviour of the broken,
the beaten and the damned?"
He said "Will you defeat them,
your demons, and all the non-believers,
the plans that they have made?"
"Because one day I'll leave you,
A phantom to lead you in the summer,
To join The Black Parade."

Hi there Durachka!
:D Welcome to the community!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Welcome welcome Durachka :o
Very unique name, a shame about the meaning though Q_Q I doubt you're an idiot ^-^
I'm sooo glad MCR is tormenting your mind, someone else put carly ray jepsen in my head and I needed relief X'D
Hope iWaku is everything you're looking for and more :D!
funny-gifs-caturday.gif

^ This.