Well Hello There

L

Loki Friggasson

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?

I like to be called Loki.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am a female
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

I have done much roleplaying in the past.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?

I prefer smaller roleplays to a single partner because then if I go offline a million things don't happen when I'm gone.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?

YES! It is honestly the most enjoyable sound in the universe.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

We're sing radiohead at the top of our lungs with the boom box blaring as we're fallin' in love got a bottle of whatever but it gotten us drunk singin' here's to never growing up!
~Here's to Never Growing Up by Avril Lavinge

What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

I enjoy longer roleplays based off of either a fandom or animal based roleplays with a a smaller number of people involved. I'm not fond of one sentence roleplays or huge group roleplays and I have a horrible time with anyone who mixes up either your and you're or they're, there and their.

What sort of characters do you like to play?

I like to play a neutral character who has tends toward chaos, a trickster sort (Hence my Loki obsession). I really enjoy the freedom this gives you for actions and also I love giving my characters the I do whatever the heck I want personality trait. However I am always willing to make up something new and try everything once as it expands my skills as a roleplayer.

Any other comments?

I enjoy hugs.

Welcome to Iwaku.

I'm October, nice to meet you.

Oh man, I saw Thor 2 Friday night and had a major Loki fangasm. I think I'm going to like you. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions, feel free to ask- or consult the help pages (in the top reference bar). There are a lot of cool features on this site and I swear I still find out about new ones every week. ^^ For instance, you can tag someone with the @. For example, [MENTION=5976]Loki Friggasson[/MENTION] should have sent you a little alert. You can let your friends and partners know when you've written about them this way and summon them to boards without needing to send a message.

Welcome to Iwaku Loki! *hugs* Well you did say you enjoy them so you get to have one XD Anywho, have fun exploring Iwaku and get into some neat and memorable RPs :)