Well hello there

G

Goran

Original poster
So unsure of what to say, so I'm just gonna say whatever comes to mind.
The name's Goran. I like to write stories and poems, don't have much experience with roleplaying. So I really don't know what I like or dislike, am good at or not so good at. I prefer one on one though, as I tend to be shy. So I guess I can be passive/submissive, wanting the other to take the lead. Not sure what else to say really. Hope to learn and make some friends along the way.

Hello Goran and welcome to Iwaku. Here, we have a handful of tools to help the newbie roleplayer settle in and feel confident about posting. Most of the useful links can be found in the Roleplay 101 thread. Workshops, exercises, and even mentors are available if one should feel they require it.

Also, please take a moment to read both 101 threads and if you still have questions after that, you can definitely send a message my way and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Have fun and may the Muse be with you. :)

You will learn lots and lots of things here, Goran. :D

Welcome to iwaku~
Where youn don't just write stories, you live them~
Said so in the banner.

If your new to Roleplaying in this forum refer to this: Roleplay 101

If you want to know all about the community then read this here: Community 101

If you want to chat with everyone live go here: Chat
The general chat is usually where you'll be able to find everyone. Don't be shy and just chat away! Everyone is friendly there. ^^

There is also a very interesting roleplay that roleplays the History of Iwaku where it can be seen/read here: Mythos
There is a new Mythos open called Crimson Souls. Its open for all roleplayer who'd like to join, so maybe if you are lucky enough you can be able to be a part of a huge adventure!

Dont't forget to read the rules though so we won't have any problems: Terms and Rules

Hope you will enjoy your stay here~

Oh, and by the way, if you are shy to look for a partner then look me up! I can be your first Iwaku roleplay partner. I always enjoy roleplaying with new people. ^^

Welcome Goran! I'm sure with your writing skills, you won't have a hard time picking up on roleplaying. So explore and have fun at Iwaku. :)