Well hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnnyHoboJr

Original poster
Hi, I'm Johnny (yes, it's a pseudonym).

I'm 23. I'm Icelandic. I study philosophy and do amateur theatre (and sometimes that bleeds through into my writing). I love punk rock, Doctor Who and the works of Terry Pratchett. I'm fairly familiar with roleplaying, mostly through DnD/Pathfinder, but I used to do a bit of online stuff as well.

What do I like in roleplaying? I like character driven plots. I like sci-fi and fantasy and the mixing of the two.

I'm looking for a pretty laid back roleplay experience as this is intended as a way for me to relax after work and uni.

Look forward to getting started properly.

Hey Johnny, welcome to Iwaku. Character driven plots are great. I see you like sci-fi and fantasy, those are two of my favorites as well. I hope you enjoy it here.

Sit back, kick up your legs, and have fun looking for people who might be interested! I can be a little hardcore when it comes to trying to set up roleplays, so I might not be the best for a quick-and-easy-RP, but I'm sure there are things here for that. There are a lot of group signups and one-on-one searches to look for!

I also really like your avatar. What... what is the guy doing in it? O.o and what is that thing behind him?

Status
Not open for further replies.