Well, hello there.

M

Muse

Original poster
My name is Muse, as in my username. I'm fairly new to roleplaying, but I think I'm fairly adept. I've played only males up to this point, as I'm not that great at females. But, I am open. Always. I'm good at managing.

If you want to start an RP, please send me a message. Or something. I don't know how things work here. Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from someone soon!

Hiya, Muse! Welcome to Iwaku!

Fairly new? That's alright, we were all new at some point..So I'll give a link to our
Academy.
It'll be a great place for you to start!

If you have trouble finding things, let someone know or if you have questions as well!

Have fun!

Welcome! I'm new as well and the people here are all very friendly, you'll have no trouble making friends. C: Perhaps we could roleplay together some day. Toodles for now!

Hello there, Muse! I am kind of like you in that department. You'd think that a girl would play only girls. WRONG. I play some really cool dudes! But just play whatever makes you feel comfortable!

Role playing is easy as 1, 2, 76 here! For example, if you wanna role play fast without signing up for it, join in a
Jump In! If you're interested in doing a one on one with another member, answer or make a request in the OnevOne Request Forum!

Need anything else? Don't hesitate to ask me! I wont bite hard! :D

Thanks you guys! I would have responded sooner, but school is being a brat. ^^;