Well hello there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrazyUnicorn

Original poster
I'm new here. As indicated by the title of this thread. Hi. :wave:
I'm not exactly new to role playing but it's been a while.
Just some bits and pieces about me: I'm 19 years old. My first language is German. I'm studying computing science at university. Oh. Of course. I'm a sitting-in-the-darkest-and-coldest-room-possible person. So I spend a lot of time in front of my computer and am able to respond quite quickly. I play group and one-on-one. As long as groups are not too large.
I really hope to have a great time here and find some interesting rp-partners. :bouncy:

Welcome! I hope you have a lot of fun here! :)

245bxuw.jpg

Welcome to the site, Unicorn! There are many great roleplays within the group roleplay section that are just waiting for eager members to join them, and if you're looking for roleplays, that's where you'll find them! However, if you're looking for more private, one on one roleplays, the one on one section has genres of every type under the sun for you to find something you're interested in and be able to roleplay in with a partner! Hopefully you find what you want to do on Iwaku, and make lots of great friends and roleplays on the way! :D

If you have any questions, make sure to ask, as any member on Iwaku would be glad to help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.