Well Hello there!

C

CelticKelsey

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Kelsey, or Kels is fine.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I am female, and as my birthday states I'm 18, 19 in July.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I prefer fantasy or magical roleplays in some ways but I'm pretty okay with anything.

What kind of characters do you usually play? I'm not one to have a certain type that I prefer to play. I generally make my character once I know what kind of roleplay it is and what world it's set in.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Ummmm sweet transvestites? Woo for Rocky Horror Picture Show reference!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! I can't even think right now something's got me feeling guilty hurt you slowly but so surely I don't know why, love you so muchI can't feel because I'm lost not to much matters no more is it you, is it me, is it us or is it trust? Or is it trust?

Welcome to the community Kelsey! Please if you have ANY questions don't be afraid to ask. I will gladly help you as much as I can or any other member would be happy to do it. Other than that, just enjoy yourself, have fun, meet new people, but must of all roleplay!

The name is Doxa/Glory. -winks-

If you're into Fantasy roleplays, hopefully you'll stick around for next month..It's the Fantasy Month on the site!

Anywho, welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Don't be afraid ask if you need help!

Fantasy Month is where Iwaku has a whole bunch of fantasy RP's going on, Chat RP's and other cool stuff.
And at the end of the month there will be a feast [Chat Rp]

In short its just a theme of the month, anyway welcome to Iwaku stranger. ^^

Kels Kels Kels! WELCOME TO IWAKU!

I'm Selenite, nice meeting you!
Have a cookie pleeeeease....!!!!

cookies_chocolat_blanc_aux_smarties_square_home_news.jpg

Oh, we have the festivals every now and then- we simply get into the spirirt of the genre! Last month it was Sci-Fi.
It's probably easier to see than explain.... But it's cool!

See you around!

Occasionally we have cool site-wide festivals dedicated to specific genre and themes. 8D You're just in time for Fantasy next month!

Also, welcome to the community! <3