Well hello there c:

M

Miroi

Original poster
After hearing about this site from a friend my first thoughts were "FINALLYYYY!!" and "Oh darn...". The happiness came from finally finding the existence of this site (been on another one which shut down), but I also felt a bit anxious over the fact that I'll probably neglect my school work a bit due to this haha :>
Even so, I signed up with a "What the heck". And, if I may say so myself, that was a very good choice!

Now I can't wait to get started with everything! c:

Hello ther Miori, Welcome to Iwaku :3

I'm the local ninja on the site so it's a pleasure to meet you >:)

Thank you c:
Nice to meet you to local ninja >8)

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you will love this place and this place will love you -smiles brightly- Glad to have you!

Welcome to Iwaku, Miroi!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
The enthusiasm is delightful~ I hope that you have lots of fun here.
If you need any help with anything or have some question, don't be afraid to ask!
Happy roleplaying~

If you neglect your schoolwork, that means you can't play with us when you fail miserable and have to do extra work to make up for it! T_____T So always do it! >:D *Totally not kidnapping people at all!*

Also, welcome to the community! :D

Thank you all for your lovely greetings! c:

And Diana, ofc I can't let that happen! :D Because what would I do if I couldn't come here anymore? That would be so sad!

Hey Miroi, I'm Ozzie! I took a peek at your Roleplayer's Resume and I have to say, I like your taste in genres. I'm a little full on RPs at the moment, but if you ever want to do a onexone sometime, I'd be happy to throw around ideas when I'm a little less busy. :]

Well, the same goes for yours :]
I would love to! Send me a message when you feel that you have the time, and we'll surely come up with something great!