Well, hello I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lightdread

Original poster
Hey, I'm lightdread, go by Light more frequently. I'm a 20 year old in Est time zone in Florida, I'm a extremely avid gamer, I use to play League of Legends at a much higher tier than I do currently. I'm in a committed relationship with my amazing girlfriend who recently joined as well ( @Anthea Evans ). I love rp and recently was removed from a community I had helped build thanks to a drama started that I refused to deal with, thusly I find myself making this post detailing me. Without further ado Questions~

What do you prefer to be called? Light, LiLi, or just any variation from my main name (Lightdread)

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Boy

How old are you? 20 nearly 21 (Woo)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes, I have been roleplaying for quite some time now.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Open to pretty much anything, so long as drama is kept to a minimum.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? The beach is chill, but a causal day at home with blackout curtains and movies is good too.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? *Glares at Pandora One account* I'm not sure, so let's go with Victorious by Panic! at the Disco.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome aboard. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome im interested in Parasyte have u seen or read it n if so would love to start a rp im into action and psychological drama

Status
Not open for further replies.