Well, hello. c:

B

Bellyofthebeast

Original poster
Well for starters this is probably the fourth or fifth roleplay forum I've been on.
I left my most recent one because of rude owners and such. - w -
But the people here seem delightful. c:

Survey:

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a girl and I am seventeen.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I love fantasy, and romance.

What kind of characters do you usually play? I play a rude or quiet girl with a rough exterior but soft interior.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Wolf Packs

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! SO TELL MEE WWHEENNN YOU GONNA LET MEEE INNN I'M TIREEDD AND I NEED SOME WHERE TO BEEEGINN D:<
I heard it on the Winnie the Pooh commercial.
Somewhere only we know.

Greetings, I'm the Butterfly, obviously. Nice to meet you. I'm just some guy, I've got no responsibilities here. But there are some that do. Their names are in shades of purple and the top bosses in a nice red. Bug them, they have to help you. But me? No way.

But I will, 'cause I'm nice :D

Welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions about how things work, don't hesitate to ask.

Peter forgot the blue ones... They're the global mods!

Welcome to the site, Belly!
Do enjoy your stay and we hope to get to know you! Have any questions, feel free to ask! :3

*tips hat* And a good day!

Welcome to Iwaku! :D Chances are, everyone is prolly terrible here too... but... maybe they're a fun kind of terrible! XD (I dunno, Jinx always makes me cry. >:[ )

Shades of purple, Forehead! *throws empty soda cans at Loveless*

Blue is NOT a shade of purple! ]:< .....is it?

Hahaha~ Welcome to the site. :D We should role play together sometime. ^^