Well....didn't think I'd be posting here again. (Seeking male characters and Advanced Roleplayers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Hello again! Surprisingly I have found myself lacking replies after months of lagging behind, and I'm searching for a single partner. However, as many people can attest, I'm fairly picky about posting, and am pretty much looking for anyone Advanced and beyond in writing skills.

As far as posting goes, I'm fairly open. As long as I get a post once a week, I'm happy. My real life drama has paused for the time being, so I can guarantee at least a post a day, sometimes more for now. In the future that might change, but you will be warned when it happens.

Surprisingly, plots are scarce for me at the moment. I generally have a huge craving for something whenever I toss up a search request. Now, I'm simply looking to come up with ideas with someone. If you have an interest that you're looking for and want to know if I'd be interested, simply throw me your suggestion and I'll give you a yay or nay, there are very few genres that I am not interested in. However I will not do anything related to Twilight, most anime, and superheroes. Sci-Fi is a hit or miss with me. It all depends on the plot.

As for smut/plot I definitely prefer more plot than smut. Sex does not have to be a part of the plot at all if that's what you're looking for, but I absolutely must have some type of romance! I get bored without it. But for the love of my sanity, no love at first sight!

Posting length is one area that I am extremely touchy about. I prefer longer posts, with lots of flowery words and the such. My personal minimum is three paragraphs (Although I can drop it down to two if I like the plot and that's all my partner is comfortable with.) However, I will not reply to one lingers. Nope, I just can't do it.

I can be fairly aggressive when it comes to plots, so if you don't do well with tons of suggestions I'm probably not the partner for you. I'm also probably not the best option if you like sticking with only main characters. I like having tons of characters to toy with, and work better with people who are the same way.

For now, I guess this is it. o.O If you're interested in plotting something, or simply have an idea that you've had no luck finding a partner for, drop me a line on here or send me a PM. I'm sure at some point I'll find a plot or two rattling around inside my head to add on here in the future.

Reactions: Knight
After watching Jupiter Ascending, I kind of want to do something with either Royalty/Knight, or perhaps Celebrity/Bodyguard.....although I'd prefer a fairly complex plot.

Hey there!

I'm not sure if I have the right person, but I think we wrote together some time ago!

If you're looking for someone to do something similar to Jupiter Ascending, I'd be more than happy to do one with you. Just let me know :)!

Hello, there! If you want to do some medieval/fantasy, I have a couple of plots I'd like to share with you!

I'm not exactly looking for medieval fantasy right now. Truthfully, I'm not sure what I'm looking for until I hear something and I like it. X_x I have plenty of ideas for the rps I have going now, but I'm all out of them for coming up with new plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.