We'll be friends forever, right?

M

MiNaGi

Original poster
Believe it or not, I was reading Shakespeare when this idea came to me (don't misunderstand, it's not directly based off of what I was reading, it was just a sudden idea(I was reading Twelfth Night, by the way)), and I thought I'd share this little idea, well, it's more like a thought.

I would absolutely love a roleplay where they would be friends for a long, long time. I'm thinking back in the day - a beautiful, rich young lady, and another young lady disguised as a man - they've been friends since childhood (and she's been a "boy" since childhood) and my thoughts are playing out their friendship with each other - comfort when the other is crying, sharing laughter and happy moments, having a friendship. I have a lot of scenes in my head that would be played out with this theme, and even an idea for the truth about the disguised woman - how her friend figures out about the lie.

Well, it's a silly little thing, hope someone's interested. (Yes, I must say that Viola disguised as a man in Twelfth Night was what originally drew me to read it, but god is it funny!)

Cool. I was thinking I would take up the role of the woman disguised as a man, since I have a good idea for her character.

Basically, my idea would focus around them as kids as well, is that alright with you?

Well, It's night here now, and I can't start this before tomorrow night because I'll be busy, so...

It was 1:30 AM, in the middle of the night xD

Great great, I'm back now so I'll work on the thread after I've replied to my other threads ~

Alrighty and just a heads up I'll be on for about another4 hours but then it'll be roughly 10 tonight before I can reply again because I have a competition and no wifi

Oh don't worry, it won't take four hours to start up.

It seems I've been stalled a little, my computer's being a fucker.

Finally my shit works, I'll get to starting the thread xD

Do you have a name for your character? We'll just post our CS together with the first post.