• Thread starter MistressShadow/MasterFerlin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MistressShadow/MasterFerlin

Original poster
Hello,
My name is Shadow Williams. I have been working on this project for 7-8 years now. You see Zorth is a huge fantasy world roleplay I would like to hold on a website called chatzy. I have many roles to be filled and some roles you can fill up on your own!

You see, I have put alot of hardwork and dedication into this roleplay project. Keep in mind every race and creature has been created and designed by me.

Well heres a short description of Zorth!

Zorth is a world crafted by Enu. Enu is the god of all the goddesses and gods of all the species and races. You see zorth is a world of many genres so in some areas it is more modern and some areas it is steam punk. There are even some Sci-Fi aspects to it depending on your Race/Species/Class/Occupation. In Zorth there are many many different species of creatures and races. In the animal kingdom there are: Renu, Octice, Teribithians, Jalcs, etc. In the many different and diverse races there are: Vampires, Werewolves, Cyborgs, Ghouls, DarkWalkers, Shadow People, Spirits, Demons, Angels, Elves, Dwarves, Etc.

:heartbeat: Now as much as I want to go ahead and start this all up, I still have many many creature bios and race bios to fill out. Which will not be easy so I'm also looking for some help getting everything set up and running. Thank you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night :heartbeat:

not sure how much help i can be but i'd like to do as much as i can. i'm not a great story writer. but i don't mind character creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.