2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
I think we can all agree that ice breakers suck, but one that I've always enjoyed is: "what topic could you give a two hour presentation about?" I've always been fascinated by the answers and more often than not, have wanted to sit through the presentation even if I knew nothing about the subject matter. Now here's your chance, Iwaku! Give the presentation that you've always wanted! Write that essay! Insert pictures! Whatever the topic (within site guidelines, ofc), I need to know!

What could you give a TED Talk about on short notice?

Have you ever heard. Of SPIDER GOATS?

No they are not some goat Homer holds up to the ceiling and sings a little song about. They are genetically modified goats. How are they spider goats? Scientists from I'm pretty sure Wyoming have found a way to put spider silk genes into goats so that their milk can be used to make a butt load of spider silk.

But why you ask? Why make goats you can milk spider silk from? Well for one, WHY NOT!? WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO SING SPIDER GOAT SONG?

Okay I've calmed down. But seriously the silk would be Hella useful because spider silk is incredibly strong and elastic. So it can be used for bulletproof vests, better car air bags and a ton of medical stuff like artificial tendons. Could you imagine saying you were saved by spider goat silk? Talk of the party everytime.

Why not just get it from spiders though? Why make the goats make weird silk from their goat boobs. Well first off by asking that I know you're not a fun person >~> moving on however, for you Debbie downers. The main reason is spiders only produce a small amount cause they tiny man. So you'd need a butt load ton of spiders. Problem with that is spiders are Satan demons and kill each other because they apparently never learned to hug it out as kids. Goats don't kill each other and they make lots of milk.

Hence, SPIDER GOATS FOR THE WINNNNN

• Love
Reactions: neptune and melinoe
post malone and why he is one of the greatest musical talents to come out of the 2010s

the amount of tattoos he has directly correlate with the amount he has improved over his musical career

but on an actual serious note - i can definitely go on for hours about chinese traditions and culture. fun fact, if its your year of the zodiac, you're supposed to wear red underwear the day of the lunar new year for extra good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: melinoe and neptune
Y'all ever wondered how much a vehicle's tyres can handle before you lose control? No? Well too bad you're gonna get a scuffed explanation anyway.

Each tyre can only give one pie's worth of grip/stickiness on the road, and when you stop/turn/accelerate you yoink sumn out of that pie.

Depending on how good your tyres are, your vehicle's weight, AND the speed at which you do these, you take a different sized slice out of the pie. This is where some people lose control of their cars, because they might be in the rain/snow making a turn and they take more than what the pie can give.

If the rear tyre/s run out of pie, we call that oversteer. If it's the front tyre/s, we call it understeer(i call it chunder bc it funny).
A nice lil cheat sheet is if you hit the opposite late with your front, it's understeer, if it's the rear, you oversteered. Visual aid, start of clip is oversteer, my falling down a cliff is understeer.

ANYWAY, what I'm tryna say is don't brake and turn at the same time, try to brake in a straight line then take the turn gently without getting on the accelerator too soon. Stay safe, driving in poor weather sucks.

I know it sounds super cliche, but vampires. My family has a super long history in Hungary all about vampires. I have so many ancestors that were accused of it and killed. I also have a bunch that were accused and never tracked down. My grandmother has a bunch of letters from the Vatican about the whole...vampire thing. DID YOU KNOW the Vatican actually recognizes the existence of real vampires? Who knew!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: neptune
DID YOU KNOW the Vatican actually recognizes the existence of real vampires? Who knew!
Well don't leave me hanging! Tell us what the pope said!

DID YOU KNOW the Vatican actually recognizes the existence of real vampires? Who knew!
Well don't leave me hanging! Tell us what the pope said!
Lol if I remember correctly, it was something along the lines of "we'll keep your secret if you keep ours. May God shine his light on you" blah blah blah. I've learned from a young age that the pope is a weird cat.

• Haha
Reactions: neptune
Lol if I remember correctly, it was something along the lines of "we'll keep your secret if you keep ours. May God shine his light on you" blah blah blah. I've learned from a young age that the pope is a weird cat.
That's wild! I'm glad I came to your TED talk.

• Haha
Reactions: XIII
That's wild! I'm glad I came to your TED talk.
Hahaha well thank you! It's been great being here!