Welcome to Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RogueRaven12

Original poster
Welcome to Wonderland. This is a land created by Alice, a girl who's parents died in a fire and she was accused of their murder. She told everyone it was the rabbit that murdered them. He was a 6 foot tall rabbit who she could only see and he constantly told her things. She was immediately dragged away and brought to an insane asylum where she lived for the rest of her life.

One day, the rabbit told her to cut herself. She did. Then he told her to strangle the boy who lived in the room next to her's. She did. He told her to stab herself. She did.

He dreams were constantly filled with nightmares and she woke up screaming every night. Wonderland haunted her dreams. She remembers the blood and their screams. She see's the rabbit, the caterpillar, the mad hatter, and even the red queen. She is constantly running from them but every night, they catch her and every night, she lays on the ground dead.

This is a slight fandom rp of Alice in Wonderland but its a horror take on it where she never really goes into Wonderland and falls into the hole. Her wonderland is shattered and its because of the drugs they dope her on at the insane asylum. She isn't really escaping Wonderland but she is trying to escape the Insane Asylum. What do you think?

This is a slight fandom rp of Alice in Wonderland but its a horror take on it where she never really goes into Wonderland and falls into the hole. Her wonderland is shattered and its because of the drugs they dope her on at the insane asylum. She isn't really escaping Wonderland but she is trying to escape the Insane Asylum. What do you think?
My question is: how would this work as an RP? Who would the other players be? It's an interesting premise for a standalone story, but, it sounds to me like it's all about Alice. I don't know how other players could get involved and take on a meaningful role. o3o

• Useful
Reactions: kixinorbit
Welcome to Wonderland. This is a land created by Alice, a girl who's parents died in a fire and she was accused of their murder. She told everyone it was the rabbit that murdered them. He was a 6 foot tall rabbit who she could only see and he constantly told her things. She was immediately dragged away and brought to an insane asylum where she lived for the rest of her life.

One day, the rabbit told her to cut herself. She did. Then he told her to strangle the boy who lived in the room next to her's. She did. He told her to stab herself. She did.

He dreams were constantly filled with nightmares and she woke up screaming every night. Wonderland haunted her dreams. She remembers the blood and their screams. She see's the rabbit, the caterpillar, the mad hatter, and even the red queen. She is constantly running from them but every night, they catch her and every night, she lays on the ground dead.

This makes me think of the game Alice Madness Returns. I'm aware that the one I'm referring to is the second game.

But I'm curious a bit more on how the fandom RP of the game might work. For I'm not really sure what characters other than Alice might be focused on here.

If you maybe could explain a bit more on how other characters fit in or what characters could be played. I'd be interested.

It really does sound like the American McGee's Alice games (which isn't a bad thing, they are good games)
But like the others have said while the setting is nice, who exactly do we rp as?

Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.