"Welcome to Wonderland...Not"

Alice simply gawked at him, why he was insane! Then again she did think of how the cat had called him the MAD Hatter, so I guess it fit, then she remembered him calling her Alice, she had yet to introduce herself though, "Mr. Hatter how did you know my name was Alice?" She asked truly curious, even so the madman was rather fun acting crazy or not.

The Cheshire Cat snickered as hatter called him "kitty". "Hatter you know you really ought to pull back in that tea of yours, you seem to go completely bonkers" he laughed and swayed his tail as he settled Into the empty chair at the long table. "My dear Alice I told him. Don't go bothering to ask him any questions if you really want answers."

Alice looked at him, "Says the 'kitty' who first perposed we ask dear Hatter" She said with a small snicker, she didn't usualy act so rude but this place was getting to her a bit.

The Cheshire Cat looked at her. "I don't think so!" He thought over this for a second and then replied. "Who are you again?" He gave her a famous smile and picked up an empty tea cup. "Hatter, be a dear. Do you have anything to drink around here?"

Alice tilted her head, a bit confuse but not going to argue. "Do any of you know any way I can get back to my world? Like a way up the rabbit hole?" She said looking between them, asking though she was nearly sure she wouldn't get any answers from them.

Hatter clapped his hands wonderfully as he grabbed the teapot and nearly spilt some tea over the cat's way before pouring some tea in his cup."Drinj, drink! Serving hatter is here!" The hatter joyously yelled before looking under the tea cup in which the Cheshire held. Thankfully there were no holes in this one, and the male scrunched up his face, shaking his head before grabbing the porcelain tea cup and observing it more closely with one eye open.

Then the hatter had madly bashed the tea cup against the table, before handing it back to cheshire grinning. He had broken it, only handing the dear cat the handle which remained and started pouring again."Ah! There you go, my precious and lovely kitty!~" hatter said snorting. Then Alice's question caught him.

"Way out?" He asked."WAY OUT!?" The hatter repeated standing up on his seat and placing the tea pot down gently."Why, if one says up the rabbit hole, then you simply climb up from where you came down from!" Alvaro nods pointing at the air then laughing. Hatter leaned forward towards Alice."Duh! Stupid girl!" He said his voice cracking mid sentence as he knocked on her head not to hard, yet also not to soft."I should throw a tea cup over your head!" The male yelled clearing his throat and throwing himself on the table searching for a tea cup over exaggerating.

Alice brushed the Hatter's hands away from her head as he knocked on her skull, then just sat there her eyes wide watching him flip out. Oh dear, is he seriously looking for a tea cup to throw? She asked herself, surely he wouldn't, maybe. "Mr. Hatter calm down, you'd think someone slapped you from the way your acting" She said watching him, not really scared but more just utterly confused.

The Cheshire Cat was utterly amused with his dear friend and after the hatter had broken his cup he took the handle and nodded. "Oh Hatter.. And people call me the mad one." He shook his head and chuckled. He took yet another tea cup and poured himself a cup of tea and began sipping it ever so human like. "Now Deary, I'm not sure what you're talking about. A rabbit hole that goes up? Now why that's almost as impossible as me!" He chuckled again.

Alice looked at Chershire, "Well it can't seem that crazy, your a talking cat and there's a man on the table trying to find a tea cup to throw at me" She said trying to reason, "Plus isn't it logical that what can go up must go down and what goes down must go up?" She said, nearly confusing herself.

The Cheshire Cat scratched his head. "No no no no Dear. If it goes down it stays down. If it goes up it goes up but can come down if the object in question has wings or its a holiday after tuesdya or the 4th of every 2nd month and so 2 of every 5th day of the 7th year and then it can come down unless it is a saturday" He shook his head. "Silly girl"

Alice sat there completely confused, but decided not to ask knowing his response would just make her head hurt. "Anyways, do you know anyone who might could help me find a way home?" She asked, "Because clearly he doesn't" She said raising an eye brow as the Hatter ran around on the table.

The cheshire cat's head was going around in circles as his eyes followed the hatter. "Well.. There's always the Queen.. but you could possibly lose your head, so I'd think twice about that one. She tends to lose her temper and then people tend to lose their heads. It's a real shame. She quite MAD. In both ways." He answered as he thought over the others that might be able to help.

"Oh dear" She said with a gasp, "I would much rather not lose my head" She said before tilting her head and watching Chershires, the oddest thing she'd ever seen.

"Well you need to lose your head!" Hatter stated walking off from the tea party."Get that tiny brain of yours in--spected!" The male said grabbing cheshire and holding him in his arms."Let's go kitty! And girl!" He said 'hmph'-nig exaggerating with a nod."You, you are quite muchy, dearly beloved alice of wonderland! However who have lost much-- of your muchiness!" Alvaro yelled.

Alice quickly got up to follow him, knocking over the chair in the process which she stood back up and ran to catch up to him. "Hey wait up!" She half yelled running after him.

Cheshire was suddenly swept up into the hatters arms and he purred softly. He settled into the hatters arms and nodded. "She has lost much of her muchness." He agreed before looking over at Alice as she ran to catch up with the two. "The queen will love you." He said as his smile returned to his face. "Just remember it's her way or yours.. but the catch is your way leads to you without a head." He chuckled softly.

Alice gave a small frown, "Maybe we shouldn't see her..." She said laying a hand on her neck, "She might cut off my head" She said looking worried at the Hatter and the Cat.

The cheshire cat only chuckled in response. "Oh but you must meet her. She is after all wonderland royalty. And maybe she will know how to get home. You never know unless you try." The sly cat said as the hatter still held him in his arms.

"She doesn't sound like she could help, not to mention how jacked up she might be if she's the queen of this place..." She muttered the last part looking between the crazy tea obsessed Hatter and the crazy talking and disappearing cat Chershire.