Welcome to Whiteridge Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NyanCat15

Original poster

• Ever wonder if races of your imagination go to get an education? Probably not, but there is such a school that exists. One that teaches Humans, along with many different fantasy and mythological creatures that are only heard of as legend.

Whiteridge Academy is a school meant to educate creatures that would be considered as freaks to human society. They will learn many common skills such as Literature, Mathematics, Science, and Performing Arts, along with Witchcraft, Potions, Spell Casting, and Elemental Powers as well. Classes like Physical Education, and Health Science are a required course to graduate.

We want all of our students to be the most successful that they can be. We hope for us to have a great school year!
    62464_10.jpg

School Rules:
    -No God-Modding
    -Dont PowerPlay
    -Be respectful to other students
    -Any conflict between two students will be handled off campus
    -1 to 3 student limit
    -I have the right to reject your form
    -If your application isn't accepted, please fix what i have asked you do fix
    -Students do have a curfew of 10:00 pm
    -Students of the opposite gender are not allowed in the dormitories after 10:00 pm
    -Weekend curfews are 12:00 am
    -Attend all classes if possible
    -Most important is to have a great school year
    Student Races:
    Note:
    This list will always update
    -Human
    -Demon
    -Angel
    -Harpy
    -Chimera
    -Satyr
    -Cervitaur
    -Kelpie
    -Inccubus
    -Succubus
    -Minotaur
    -Centaur
    -Ghost
    -Elf
    -Werewolf
    -Vampire
    -Neko
    -Naga
    -Mermaid/Man
    -Kitsune
    School Map:
    world_academy_map_by_koulin-d362una.jpg
    Student Uniform:
    oc__school_uniform_design_by_jadisart-d61cvll.jpg

School attire also depends on Year, Season, and Race.
    -First uniform is for Spring/Summer weather
    -Second is for Autumn weather
    -Third is for Winter weather

Year color trim include:
    -First is Silver
    -Second is Gold
    -Third is White
    -Fourth is Black

Some students with odd shaped legs or the body of another animal will not be required to wear pants or a skirt if it is not comfortable or desired
    Application:
    Name:
    Height:
    Race:
    Year:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    History(Optional):
    Crush:
    BF/GF:
    Other:
    Questions or Concerns:

Example:
    Name: First and Last
    Height: Use depending on race
    Race: Look above under Races
    Year: 1, 2, 3, or the unfortunate 4
    Personality: They must have flaws. and don't make them like "they're super depressed all the time"
    Appearance: Picture or detailed description
    History(Optional): A backstory, or not c:
    Crush: Do you admire a certain someone?
    BF/GF: Is your character in a relationship?
    Other: Anything else
    Questions or Concerns: For just in case anything is unclear
    My Students:
    Name: Ko Fujishiro
    Height: 6'3"
    Race: Kitsune
    Year: 4
    Personality: very conservative and normally keeps to himself. He enjoys fortune telling and runs a little shop on campus. He has a slight mean streak though. When one of his tails are grabbed, he unconsciously gets really angry and casts a curse on whoever grabbed his tails
    Appearance:
    Human form:
    56bdf7b3567dab923e8e671c13ce5664.jpg

Fox form:
    kitsune_by_silvercrossfox-d5b5bdf.jpg
    History(Optional): no thanks
    Crush: Shows slight interest in Oreki Akiyo
    BF/GF: Open
    Other: He is often found in his dorm room playing the Koto, for he has a high interest in traditional Japanese music
    Questions or Concerns:
    Accepted Students:
    Ko Fujishiro: NyanCat15
    Expelled Students
    None

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the impression you're new to Iwaku. Just something I'd like to suggest: It's probably not a good idea to say such things as "-I have the right to reject your form" and "-If your application isn't accepted, please fix what i have asked you do fix" in the rules. It sounds pretty hostile, to be honest. The people here are almost all good and flexible. They won't be pissed if you reject their character and they'll be fine with changing their character if they feel that the modifications you ask for are fair. Of course, asking them to change it completely is unreasonable, unless it's truly abhorrent :D Same applies to having a list of people you've kicked out of your roleplay. I don't know what it was like where you came from, but that list seems much more hostile than the two rules. More importantly, it's very unlikely you'll end up using it :D

Anyway now that I got that out of the way, am I OK to create a character of a race not on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.