• Could be better...

• What have you done?

• Oh my...

• Yes

• How did you even...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For light powers that are supposedly 'rare', all those examples sound rather generic. XD

I'll probably, possibly be joining this RP as an Experiment though. Quick question: What happened to the failed experiments? More specifically, what happened to their brains? I'd assume they'd still be useful for experimentation and research, but yeah...

For light powers that are supposedly 'rare', all those examples sound rather generic. XD

I'll probably, possibly be joining this RP as an Experiment though. Quick question: What happened to the failed experiments? More specifically, what happened to their brains? I'd assume they'd still be useful for experimentation and research, but yeah...
well like you said. Those are only EXAMPLES. She can full and well make light abilities of her own if she wants them to be rare light abilities.

@Ookami

I rather like the skateboard light thingies. IDK what they would do, but they seemed rather interesting. Light healing is a rather common ability; however, so if you wanted something rare than that may not work for you x.x

I changed it a bit. So she can use it offensively but since she doesn't don't very much she's not that great at it. She mainly heals and protects but will fight. As for making anything appear I purposely put anything as big as a skateboard so she isn't super powerful. Which means if she were to fight she could only use her powers and weapons like guns and daggers the same size or smaller than a skateboard. As for the powerful light that's part of her powers. The light it basically her shield and protects her. So for example if she were captured in a strong bamboo cacoon by someone the light would be able to break it and change it into a bunch of beautiful colorful butterflies, freeing her.

I based Artemis' powers on Sasami from the magical girls.

Ugh why does my phone keep telling everyone that they need hugs? Sorry again

Can i join as Exp.0? (sorry, if i already had sent that message...Oh and by the way loved the banner for this RP.)

Can I reserve an experiment and a scientist spot?

Gwen Sparks

18 years old

Female

Talent/Power: Can produce lightning/electricity from her palms. She cannot use this power underwater, and if she gets too emotional/panicked while using her power she loses control of it (her hands, wrists, and forearms are covered in various scars from her ability coming back and hurting her)

Personality: Enjoys comfort (wearing what she wants, doing what she wants, etc), Has a fear of inadequacy (never feels she is good enough for anything), Sweetheart (she tries to be friendly to everyone and can come across overly trusting and naïve)

Favourite Scientist: Dr. Nolan

Experiment number: 111

women-in-the-paintings-34.jpg

Blonde hair, bright green eyes, sunkissed skin, 5’6”

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rion
Ok I'll be posting my CSs hopefully today. My experiment number is gonna be 129

tumblr_momjsucCag1s7swf7o1_r1_500.gif

flontpng.aspx

[NAME]
He chooses to go by Tiernan (pronounced tee-air-nin), and can be called Ti or Ti-ti affectionately.

[AGE]

[GENDER]
Male

[EXPERIMENT #]
[POWER]
The scientists like to call Tiernan's power "visual destabilization." Put simply, he can make other see what he wants them to see. All Tiernan need do is visualize what he wants to appear in the location where he wants it to be seen (preferably somewhere within sight, or a place he remembers well) and poof! it exists as far as everyone's eyes are concerned. His illusions are extremely realistic, and even the people who know about his power sometimes forget that his illusions don't have any mass. He uses his power to scare and disorient his opponent when he's fighting. One major drawback to his power is that he has to keep imagining the illusion in his head so that it doesn't fade away. This makes fighting while maintaining a complex and/or fast-moving vision very difficult.
[PERSONALITY]
For a guy who's been experimented on all his life, Tiernan is surprisingly upbeat. Using of a combination of repressing painful memories and letting go of his emotions as soon as they overwhelm him, he has finds it easier to maintain a somewhat energetic attitude towards life. His humor is on the dry and sardonic side, but at least he's cracking jokes at all. Certain words are triggers for certain memories, and he has random introspective flashes during which he may suddenly fall silent in the middle of a conversation. These triggers and flashes are probably side effects from XB82. He usually has a likably mellow personality, but Tiernan also has little self-control and doesn't care much when he hurts your feelings and pushes you away, however talkative he may be with you. He's totally absorbed with himself, not in a conceited or high-and-mighty way, but in a give-no-fucks-about-other-people way. If he ever values somebody else enough to take their feelings into consideration, he'll become fiercely protective of them.
[APPEARANCE]
Tiernan has tawny brown hair that is longer on one side than the other. He is fair-skinned and his eyes are blue, though they tend to turn silver when he's using his power. He prefers dark clothing and also has a thing for fingerless gloves and boots. He's 5'11'' tall and his build is athletic. Tiernan usually enhances his appearance when he's trying to intimidate an opponent. He might make his body glow blue to give the impression that he's about to whip you with some awesome-looking magic, or give himself wings and claws for that extra dramatic flair, although they won't actually be of any practical use. He might also give himself cat ears and a tail for a day, just because he can-- small things like that.
[FAVORITE SCIENTIST]
Junibee Mayweather-- he finds her the least depressing of the scientists and sometimes amusing to talk to.
ezgif_1040927935.gif
ezgif_1513909190.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
NAME: Eliah [ERROR//: LAST NAME UNKNOWN]

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'5

WEIGHT: 115

TALENT/POWER:
#42’s abilities are divided into three sections.

Minor: Small injuries such as bruises or cuts heal within seconds. #42 displays no symptoms.

Medium: Injuries such as deep cuts or 2nd degree burns heal within minutes. Small appendages like fingers and eyes regenerate within the same time frame. #42 displays small symptoms, appearing mildly tired. Symptoms fade after 1-2 hours.

Major: 3rd degree burns and major injuries heal after 2-10 hours. Limbs and organs regenerate within 24-72 hours. #42 displays extreme symptoms, appearing severely fatigued and weak. Symptoms fade after 12-24 hours.

Power is voluntary, and cannot be done whilst unconscious or asleep. Regeneration or healing can be done while under the influence of drugs, but the process can take up to 2x longer depending on the drug.

PERSONALITY:
To scientists: #42 displays extreme hostility towards scientists. #42 has yet to fully cooperate without coercement. #42 has a history of violence and must be handled with caution. Restraint is advised.

To experiments: #42 seems relatively pleasant to other experiments, forming what can be seen as loose friendships with some. Though much more passive to experiments, violence with others is not uncommon.

Overall: #42 has little memory of their life before Unit 4, as seen in most other experiments. #42’s most common emotional states are ones of some degree of melancholy or fury. Happiness can be seen during periods of little scientist interaction. #42 has a clear “us against them” mentality and seems to grow frustrated with those who think more highly of the scientists. Moody and a safety threat.

FAVOURITE SCIENTIST: None

EXPERIMENT NUMBER: 42

APPEARANCE:
girl__5__by_junicahots-d5nhhhn.jpg
NAME: Doctor Alexandra Quinn Herron

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'8

WEIGHT: 127

REASON FOR WANTING TO TAKE PART IN UNIT 4: Doctor Herron claims that her past in animal experimentation has left her with a desire to prevent the suffering of those being experimented on. However, those who have worked with her in the past claim her methods to be "a little flawed" and "massively fucked".

FAVOURITE EXPERIMENT: "How can one pick favourites?" (None)

PERSONALITY: Doctor Herron has been observed to have a wavering and unstable personality. Mood swings are common and sudden. However, her desire to help and care for the experiments stays constant, and she shows no reluctance to take drastic measures in order to do so. She has expressed her "big picture" viewpoint, and claims to believe that the ends justify the means "under any circumstances". Those who have worked with her in the past claim that despite what they view as massive personality flaws, "her passion for her subjects is admirable" and "she has an endearing quality to her, like a mother or sister".

APPEARANCE:

tumblr_nilgdqBtdz1u4bfgxo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
FACULTY RECORDS

Search:
>Glanister, Velia<
Searching....
Confirmed

Record #0031
Name: Doctor Velia Glanister

Image:
1000x559_14919_Mint_Flavored_2d_anime_girl_portrait_hair_face_picture_image_digital_art[1].jpg

aka Vel, Glan, the Beauty with a Bad Mouth
Height: 5'5
Weight: 126 lbs
Body Type: Curvy
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Reason for taking part in Unit 4: Originally Doctor Glanister came onto the project for a pay raise but then began to show interest in the development and experimentation of XB82 and its effect on humans. She closely watches the experiments and retains her own records.
Favorite experiment: There has been no indication of a favored experiment since Doctor Glanister is impartial towards all experiments. (Will announce later)

Personality: Doctor Glanister is mostly cold toward experiments and scientist alike on camera, but there has been record of her being seen smiling and acting sociably when she feels like she isn't being watched. Though seen as a very uncaring and recluse person, She has been seen leaving gifts and the like for the experiments only special occasions. She expresses a duality of not wanting to get involve in the experiments' personal lives/feelings, but offers advice and guidance from time to time. True to her nickname, Dr. Glanister's cursing frequency is at an all time high.

Strengths: Good at being precise, ideal at keeping records.
Weaknesses: She has a secret weakness for chocolate and can be very stubborn/hardheaded.
Bio:[CLASSIFIED]

[END OF RECORD]

EXPERIMENT RECORDS
Search:
>Experiment 129<
Searching....
Confirmed

Record #129
EXPERIMENT #129

Image:
anime[1].jpg
Alias: Tari
Height: 5'4
Weight: 117 lbs
Body Type: Slim
Sexuality: The sexuality of Experiment 129 hasn't been confirmed. When questioned on the matter, her reply was simply "Piss off!"

Talent/Power: Energy Absorption/Redirection. Experiment 129 has exhibited the capability to absorb and redirect any threats that come to her. Upon the initial emergence of her talent a study was held in which Experiment 129 was hit with a fully powered flame thrower. She was able to absorb the flames and redirect them towards targets. However, in this study, Experiment 129 suffered third degree burns to her stomach and back due to her incapability to retain her powers. She now had better control and can redirect most energies. Her powers are limited mostly toward energies, she isn't bullet proof or can redirect weapons of any kind. There is the danger of overloading on energy which can be detrimental and even fatal if not released. Furthermore Experiment 129 can only absorb one type of energy at a time and must release other energy in order to absorb a new one. It can be seen that Experiment 129 can retain the energy she absorbs but only for a short amount of time before harming her.
Personality: Experiment 129 can be seen as volatile, especially if her power is involved. She typically is set in what can be described as a self-sufficient manner, though had been seen actually caring for her fellow experiments. She is a bit of an instigator and is know for starting fights both among the experiments and scientist alike.

Favorite Scientist: There is no indications of a favorite scientist though she prefers more than others.(will announce later)

Bio: Like many of the experiments, exposure to XB82 has caused Experiment 129 what appears to be amnesia. It is unknown if she retain any memory. She also suffers many headaches, especially after heavy use of her powers and claims to see visions of screaming and blood. It is unknown if these are part of missing memories or just part of the side effect. Experiment 129 is one of the few older than the expected life span and exhibits a sort off kinship with those like her. On another note, she takes responsibility of acting like an older sister to some of the younger experiments. Due to the many trial and error studies to test her powers, Experiment 129 has an array of scars, the biggest being her burns.

Notes: Experiment 129 seems to appreciate alcohol and can be used in order to persuade her; scientist disapprove since outside variables can. Seems to have a mild allergy to oranges. She has a taste for what she deems as "rocker/punk" clothing and shows a self-consiousness for her scars.

[END OF RECORD]

yay finally done!

I'm rather curious to see how all of these characters will interact with each other....some personalities are similar and some are starkly different. I'm pretty excited to see how Vladimir will react to people X,D Same with Junibee

Reactions: Rin Mico
I'm planning on making a scientist as soon as my movie is done

I already want to make another experiment. XD

@Karo @Shadicmaster

You guys need to hold up, though. There are only a certain number of stops and there are more people who requested to make a place holder for characters. Wait for a while to see if anything is still open. If spots are left unfilled, then they will be open to anyone.

@Karo @Shadicmaster

You guys need to hold up, though. There are only a certain number of stops and there are more people who requested to make a place holder for characters. Wait for a while to see if anything is still open. If spots are left unfilled, then they will be open to anyone.
I know, don't worry. Just lamenting my plight.

*huffs*
I know, I know, but I only have one character anyway..... everyone else has at least two from what I checked I think.....

Well sometimes it is better to have one character so you can put all your focus into her~

Now that I have two...my focus shall be spit into two...very different personalities... - 3 - Sadistic Murderous asshat...and Naive adorkableness...

Status
Not open for further replies.