• Could be better...

• What have you done?

• Oh my...

• Yes

• How did you even...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I would make a scientist, but I am still thinking of what I should do for that... - v - I am rather happy with Vladimir though...the guy is going to be quite the handful

syZUWHF.png

akane_tsunemori_by_aslanzaragallery-d5lj1kk.jpg

"Do not make the mistake of questioning my skill only because I am young, Doctor."

sun.gif

Name: Doctor Junibee Augustine Mayweather
Nicknames: Junebug, Bumblebee, "Rookie"
Sexuality: Questioning Heterosexual

sun.gif

-Reason for wanting to take part in Unit 4-
"Growing up, I was taught about a greater good, a greater purpose that is above all of us...and that is humanity. The human race is indeed growing and expanding fast, but have we actually improved? Wars, Famine, murder, and decay are all around us, but we have done nothing for it. That is why I have joined Unit 4. My sole purpose is to better humanity by creating these children. I know that much of my work is frowned upon by common society...but these...boys and girls mean so much more to humanity that everyone may think. They are improving humanity...they are the future of humanity!"

She can be rather passionate with her cause...
sun.gif

-Favourtie experiment-

"It would be difficult to only choose one. They are all so unique and beautiful..."

sun.gif

-Personality-
POSITIVE
||Kind-Hearted||
||Sympathetic||
||Empathetic||
||Youthful||
||Energetic||
||Courageous||
||Intelligent||
||Resourceful||
||Diligent||
||Strong-willed||
||Passionate||
||Charismatic||
||Cute||

NEGATIVE
||Naive||
||Overly Trusting||
||Excitable||
||Stubborn||
||Dogmatic||
||Dramatic||
||Confrontational||
||Loud||
||Innocent||
||"Cute"||
||Clumsy||
||Dogmatic||

sun.gif

-Likes-
||Bunnies||
||Celery||
||Dancing||
||Singing||
||Success||
||Learning something new||
||Tea, preferably Green or Chai||
||Kawaii things||
||Science||
||People||
||Mysteries||
||Parkor||

-Dislikes-
||Being undermined||
||Failure||
||Violence against the innocent||
||Mindless killing||
||Coffee||
||Sweets||
||Horror Movies||
||Blood||
||Gore||
||"Cute"||

-Quirks-
||Easily nauseated||
||Fear of the dark||
||Hates being referred to as "Kid", "Girl", or "Rookie"||
||Lets her work do the talking...sometimes||
||Obsessed with Kawaii items...her office is covered in them...||
||Lactose intolerant||
||Vegetarian||
||Gives great hugs...||
||V I R G I N||
||Closet Yaoi Otaku||

-Hidden Talents-
||Guns Mastery||
||Driving||
||Kick Boxing||
||Parkor||
||Hugs...||

sun.gif

-Apperance-
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110 lbs (so little...)
Body Type: Junibee is small, as many already know. She has more of a teenage figure than anything else. Curves, yes, but not overly protruding in any aspect. Her strength is mainly in her legs and core, with some in her arms and shoulders. Small, compact, but there is a hidden strength in her appearance that many would easily miss.

Eye Color: Honey Brown; flecks of green
Eye Shape: Big eyes; tilted downward into the "sad puppy" sort of look. She usually looks slightly bored because of this...or sleepy...or sometimes even high if she is tired enough.

Hair Color: Chestnut
Base Hair Style: her hair is cut in a short bob, mirroring the signature 1920's hair craze. Bangs are cut across forehead, short enough to be over the eyes; wispy and layered, but soft to the touch, making it difficult to keep her hair in place. You will usually find her fussing with it in the corner.

Skin Color: Rosy peach
Facial Features: "Korean Bunny Face": Large eyes, small nose, small "pouty" mouth. Her ears stick out on the sides (which she hates beyond belief); Freckles around her nose and dotting her cheeks; Natural blush; smooth jaw and chin line.. "Heart Shaped" head; She thinks her forehead is large, so she usually keeps it covered with her hair.

Distinguishable Features: A small birthmark on her neck that looks like a Hickey. She usually just keeps it covered with make up.

Personal Style: Her style is, while at work, business or business casual. She will usually be wearing a skirt, suit jacket pair of either Navy, Grey, Charcoal, or Khaki. She does switch out the skirt for pants on occasions. She wears different shirts with her work clothes, spanning from button up and tie, to lacy blouse. It will just depend on her current mood. She will usually pair all of these with either heels or flats...usually heels since she is so short.

Outside of work, she will usually be seen dressed rather fashionably. She enjoys dresses and skirts and accessories, but she is not very revealing in her attire. Usually high fashion, matching that of Gangnam Street or Seoul Women's fashion. (Meaning less chest, more legs.) She likes colors and all patterns, liking most the cuter, frillier patterns...which only makes her look younger...

sun.gif

SPECIAL RELATIONSHIPS
TDB through the progression of the RP

Psycho-Pass.Akane-Tsunemori-HTC-Windows-Phone-8X-wallpaper.720x1280-1.jpg

Last edited:
YAYYY FINISHED X.X

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rion
I'm ready to start this RP now....

> - >

< - <

-flails around impatiently-

Da, Ve must be of startings, Magical flying comrade.

This is quite a good idea!

I am considering joining.

I would love to join this!! I just can't decided if i want to be a scientist or both

upload_2015-3-13_13-2-48.jpeg
Name:

Artemis

Talent/Power:
Artemis has a type of light powers that's rather rare. She can emitt a powerful light from her body at will. She has the ability to make things as big as skateboards appear out of nowhere into her hands. She can use her powers for healing as well and mainly uses this part if her ability. She can use her powers for offense but only if she needs to. So, she isn't exactly great at fighting with her powers but plans to work on it. But don't underestimate her. She has practiced enough to be good at it.

Personality:
Artemis is a quiet girl but is very brave. She is fierce in battle and arguments and never gives up. She is kind when you first meet her but you'll soon notice she keeps everyone at a distance. Artemis is loyal and trustworthy but that's only after she finally allows you to be close to her heart. She is free spirited and doesn't like to be held down or held back. Artemis give her all in everything and would protect those she holds close with her life if needed.

Favourite Scientist:
None

Experiment number:

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 61823
Name:

Artemis

Talent/Power:
Rare light powers

Personality:
Artemis is a quiet girl but is very brave. She is fierce in battle and arguments and never gives up. She is kind when you first meet her but you'll soon notice she keeps everyone at a distance. Artemis is loyal and trustworthy but that's only after she finally allows you to be close to her heart. She is free spirited and doesn't like to be held down or held back. Artemis give her all in everything and would protect those she holds close with her life if needed.

Favourite Scientist:
None

Experiment number:

Mind explaining your powers a bit more =3?

• Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I'm sorry, I will probably have to withdraw from this RP. Too much going on at the moment. X3​

I'm sorry, I will probably have to withdraw from this RP. Too much going on at the moment. X3​
BUT GLADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY D,:>

@Ookami

I am not exactly certain that you will be able to have so many abilities. Light powers is a rather general branch of power, WHICH YOU HAVE FIXED AND EXPLAINED...however, the rules state that you can only have one ability.

I would advise that you lessen the amount of abilities that Artemis has...possibly just healing? With healing you could also pair that with a sort of protection, like a shield?

Or you could specifically stick with Artemis being able use light for destruction and not like...but I think in her case I would stick with the healing and protection...

I'm only saying this because I would not want you to be declined for having to many abilities.

I need a hug? ; - ;)

But hugs make me implode...

Hehe Sorry i just barely saw that i made that. I clicked it by accident stupid touch screens

• Thank You
Reactions: Rin Mico
Status
Not open for further replies.