Status
Not open for further replies.
Ξ Experiments Ξ
maximum_bitchiness_sketch_by_maadartist-d4s7jfa.jpg

Name: Rillow
Sex: Female
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 134 lbs

Talent/Power: Shadow manipulation All she needs is her own shadow and she'll be able to create creatures that help her. The smaller ones are harmless and act as scouts or another pair of eyes for her. When she feel threatened, or any emotion too strongly, her body pulls every bit of darkness it can and creates larger creatures that do everything and anything to protect her. If they have to level a city to protect her, they will do so without remorse or hesitation. When these creatures form, she becomes immobile, often times being engulfed into the chest of one of the creatures while they do as they see fit to protect her. With age she has learned to control these vicious creatures, by imagining a target and letting them go after it. Light does not destroy these creatures. The only way to make them fade is if she looses consciousness and even then they last a bit longer before they fade completely [Anywhere from 2-10 minutes]. Falling asleep does not make them fade; she has to suddenly loose consciousness for the creatures to fade.

Bio: When she was first given XB82 any memory she had before was completely erased, a side effect she figured out later on, not that she really minded. What she does remember was the intense pain. Being in so much pain and begging for it to end and the shadows around her answered. The shadows, then just hazy masses with arms and legs, did what what was necessary to protect Rillow. To them, that meant tearing apart anyone in the surgical study where they gave her the first injection of XB82.

The years that passed were difficult. After a few years living with other people, she resigned herself to the wilderness. It was safer this way, in her opinion at least. She trained to keep control over her emotions and these creatures that formed out of the shadows she controlled. To Rillow, these creatures were alive and they were a part of her.

As the years passed she shows very little emotion, unless she knows someone is intending on killing her then she lets loose; letting her rage grow to dangerous amounts and letting the shadows act in her place. Rillow shows little remorse when it comes to killing others, but with time she learned the difference between innocent people and people deserving of death. It took a few years, but she was able to teach the difference to the shadow creatures and they understood... for the most part.

Favorite Scientist: (Will choose later)
Experiment number: #11
Other: Music helps her calm down when she feel's like she is loosing control, carrying around a pan flute that her shadows stole and learning to play it herself.

± Scientists ±
darxey_by_las_t-d6x5tba.jpg

Name: Samuel Nolan
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 190 lbs

Reason for wanting to take part in Unit 4: His reasons are unknown to everyone. All that is certain is that he wants part of the Unit by any means necessary. He has spent much of his career studying XB82 as well as all the experiment cases; going as far as reviewing the autopsies of the failed experiments. Most, if not all of his work is kept secret from everyone. Colleagues, subordinates, even his employers; his work is kept for his eyes only.

Bio: Not much is known about Dr. Nolan. All anyone is sure of is that he is wealthy beyond words. Although he has employers, he funds all of his work, which is the main reason as to why he can keep his work secret. Samuel can feign being kind and patient, but only for an extent. If you get in his way he will destroy you. His desires, although well hidden, are not what keeps others from interfering for the most part. Dr. Nolan has made it clear to everyone around him how far he would go to get what he wants. You get in his way and you will loose. To those in his way, he can be cruel and ruthless.

Favorite experiment: (Will choose later)
Other: He enjoys his work, so much so he has not stopped toying with XB82 and performing his own experiments. Mostly on animals that he ends up destroying.

Last edited:
Sorry sorry >.< I ended up heading to school ;-; I'll be back soon.

Kh9qAiC.png

40144801f0a1e2181792cb9f8b61ea24.jpg

"Welcome to the Black Parade...Call me...the Red Baron."

3460038d2q73usipp.gif

Experiment Number: 237
Name: "Vladimir Claudius Rascolnikof...Nice ring to it, right?"

Nicknames: The Red Baron, Vlad the Exploder, 237
Sexuality: "The fuck does it matter, asshole?" ...Questioning...

3460038d2q73usipp.gif

Talent/Power:
-Picture Example-
41701ff5178931898a939f61541a5a6a.jpg

Vladimir has the ability to harness and use an element he has come to know as "Element Red", which is possibly a make up of Blood, the natural Chi that flows through the body, and light. Using "Element Red" Vladimir is able to, in its simplest form, create explosions ranging from small, single target blasts, to blasts large enough to level an entire city, comparing to a nuclear blast.

Limits to this ability is the fact that Vladimir is using his own Chi and his own Blood to create these blast....The attacks are strong, but he has limits on his own body, meaning that too long fighting will result in him losing consciousness.

How would Vladimir best describe his ability?

"Well...I blow shit up. It's pretty fucking awesome if you think about it...because this Red Element shit is in like everything. It shoots out like this crazy red electricity looking shit, then a loud boom sounds, and then....SPLAT! I laugh every freaking time..."

RANDOM NOTE: Patient has shown signs of being able to pull this element from other beings. He is unable to harness it fully...yet...however, if he manages to master this skill, Vladimir may end up being more troublesome than originally thought...

3460038d2q73usipp.gif

Personality:
-Positive-
||Intelligent||
||Curious||
||Brave||
||Funny||
||Collected||
||Careful||
||Flirty||
||Well Spoken||
||Philosophical||
||Poetic||

-Negative-
||Short Tempered||
||Narcissistic||
||Perverted||
||Rebellious||

||Disrespectful||
||Creepy||
||Vengeful||
||Easily Jealous||
||Obsessive||
||Dogmatic||
||Brooding||
||Lazy||
||Manic depressive||
||Depraved||
||Dark||
||Crooked||
||Violent||

3460038d2q73usipp.gif

-Likes-
||Black||
||Cats||
||Sweets||
||Coffee||
||Pretty Girls||
||Cute Boys||
||Tattoos||
||Piercings||
||Rebellion||
||Violence||
||Making people blush||
||Edgar Allen Poe||
||Frankenstein's Creature||
||Comics||
||Being Right||
||Naps||

-Dislikes-
||Being Wrong||
||Frilly, girly things||
||Overly happy people||
||Pink||
||Sour Candies||
||White||
||Heights||
||Dogs||
||Being Bested||
||Being Embarrassed||

Quirks:
||OCD||
||Fear of Heights||
||Fear of Needles||
||Obsessed with Deadpool||
||Slightly Clumsy||
||Slightly Insane||
||Obsessed with the number 3||
||Obsession with the Dead and Death||
||Insomniac||
||Learned Martial Arts for the hell of it||

3460038d2q73usipp.gif

Favourite Scientist:
"Pfft...You're joking, right?"
None currently

3460038d2q73usipp.gif

Apperance:
height: 5'11"

weight: 157 lbs
Body Type: Vladimir is slim and lanky, giving him an agile, cat-like appearance. He has muscles, but they are not over bulging.

Eye Color: After the experiment, Vladimir's eye color changed. They are now Black all around the whites of his eyes; however, his irises are bright scarlet, matching the color of the "Red Element" that races inside of him.
Eye Shape: Large and catlike, they are angled up giving him a Predatorial appearance.

Hair Color: Raven Black
Base Hair Style: Medium length on one side, reaching about to his shoulder. On the other side, he has shaved it down, going for that more punk, gothic sort of look. He usually keeps it messy and unruly, but he is known to pull the long bits up into a ponytail of sorts, and even a messy bun.

Skin Color: Pale pale pale pale pale...
Facial Features: He has rather feminine features; heart shaped head, slim straight nose,small mouth known to be slightly open in the signature "Bunny Face", angled jaw and cheekbones, long feathery lashes framing his eyes, shaved eye brows in the "Kitsune" fashion.

Distinguishable Features: Vladimir is covered in Tattoos and Piercing, being that he has a mild obsession over them; His ears are slightly pointed (being that he had them shaped that way surgically), cuts on his wrists and forearms.

Personal Style: Gothic in appearance, Vladimir prefers the colors black,black,black, and....black. He is seen wearing a number of outfits, but he personally prefers a loose black tank, black skinny legged jeans with rips in them, and his favorite red converses. Also add an endless barrage of accessories (Leather braclets, studded belts, piercings,chains, etc...)

3460038d2q73usipp.gif

-Bio-

Like many of the other experiments here, once Vladimir was injected with XBB2, he failed to retain much, if not all the memories of his past. Whatever memories he still has only come to him in fleeting dreams. He never really dwells on it, unless he is only or asleep at night.

Vladimir does remember the agony he felt once he was injected..something that no one would be able to forget. He remembered a horrible pressure building up in his body and being angry, more and more until all he could see was red, until all he could hear was the screaming of the nurse and doctors around him...and then silence. He remembered waking up to a destroyed room, the walls of the room having cave in around him. He remembered the fresh scent of blood and metal and he had loved it...so very much.

It took Vladimir a couple of years to control his powers, but he has always been a rebellious one. It is rather common for him to cause damage and hurt people on purpose,seeming to lack remorse and sympathy for even the innocents that the unit has deemed untouchable. He sees them as below him...and believes they should all be wiped away.

He has come to be known as "The Red Baron" because of the signature red that he uses in all of his abilities...also because of the brutal, often times lethal force he uses when dealing with his enemies. He is relentless, volatile, and merciless.

He understands that he is one of the newer experiments; however, that does not mean he is weaker or more naive. He has worked hard and is indeed one of the more powerful experiment...if not one the most dangerous.

3460038d2q73usipp.gif

SPECIAL RELATIONSHIPS

1. Dr.Junibee Mayweather: "Oi...That's the cunt that up and brought me back to this place, right? She's fucking weird if you ask me, plus how old is she like 12? Oh well...Just another piece of shit Doctor in my opinion...although the bitch is going down for besting me..."

|| W.I.P ||

3460038d2q73usipp.gif

14687726e01263708dac881c76947c0e.jpg

Last edited:
finally have him posted! That took longer than I expected it to! X,D

Reactions: Ner0
May I reserve a scientist and a test subject?

May I reserve a scientist and a test subject?
GLADISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YOU JOINING TOO!?

OMG OMG OMG READ MY CHARRIE

GLADISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YOU JOINING TOO!?

OMG OMG OMG READ MY CHARRIE

*stabs you repeatedly with a love fork* DADDY DOOMY HOW COULD YOU DO THISTO ME?!

Yes, I'm joining. XD

-is stabbed repeatedly-

*stabs you repeatedly with a love fork* DADDY DOOMY HOW COULD YOU DO THISTO ME?!

Yes, I'm joining. XD
WHA I DO!? D:<

Name:
Jessie Cry (last name given from her nickname 'cry-baby')
Talent/Power:
  • Cryokinesis
    • The exhibit ability to super cool objects around her within a three foot radius (can be increased through training, though not by much) Through the absorption of the heat that resides within said object. As such, she has a high tolerance for heat, and is adapting a tolerance for cold, though such tolerances can only go so far. Taking the heat energy from other objects in excess could lead to heat stroke, internal bleeding due to blood vessel damage from superheating, and extreme fatigue. Though she cant create more heat than what she has taken, she can give back the heat she has taken to return an object to the state it was before she froze it. As she is taking 'energy' when she freezes things, she doesnt realize how much of her own energy she has used, and is thus prone to exhausting herself if not wary.
Personality:
Chemical XB82 warped Jessie's personality to such an extent that she is now just a step away from being diagnosed either clinically bipolar or mpd. In one state of time she can be happy go lucky and love you to pieces, whereas in another she could absolutely tear your face off with a rusty spoon. In one case, she could be the most depressed or downhearted little girl you could ever see, and in another, she could be emotionless in every definition of the word. She is, however, conscious of all of these changes, and is scared of herself for being able to change so quickly without any control on her part as to whether it happens or not. This flaw in her personality tends to be the real weakness to her power, as it prevents her from learning anything about it too quickly, and, each personality set back has it's own tendencies ('Angry' - Kill all no remorse 'happy' - pacifist 'depressive' - unknown {at this point} 'emotionless' - strategic based upon her understanding of current situations {which in most cases is very limited})
Favourite Scientist:
tbd
Experiment number:
Appearance:
LittleGirl.jpg

Last edited:
*comes home from work with a dead brain to throw out a stupid CS*
*immediately goes to corner to think about what horrible things I have done*

I kind of want to make another experiment...

Status
Not open for further replies.