Welcome to Underworld High

Status
Not open for further replies.
He stared at her ears, his expression one of awe. Oh puh-lease. She's just a cat. His conscience butted in, restarting after it momentarily tried to take over. Yang didn't retort to him. After all, no matter what he said it wouldn't shut up. He pulled down his hood, a frizz of hair sticking up, "How could you keep that under a hood?" He asked, intending for the question to be rhetorical. Any trace of purple had been extinguished from his eyes. He looked back down to her eyes, "So your a.... er...." The word for her species was at the tip of his tongue, but his mind strained to remember what exactly they were called. He'd read a book long long ago as a child when he was growing up about people of her species, but for the life of him he couldn't quite remember what she was called. Stranger danger Stranger danger His conscience went off in his head like an alarm. He looked over to the clusters of dangerous individuals that sat throughout the room, his eyes resting upon one who stared at Snow. He paid this no mind, seeing as how he figured she'd already noticed him, and continued to think of the name, tapping his fingers on the chair behind him again.

Her tail unravelled from her body as well, but she kept it hidden under the desk. "You actually sound different now..." The furry ears perked up, listening to everything around them. "And I don't have a name for what I am exactly.. I have another trick but I'll have to save that for after class." Speaking of, when would this one end? It was so hot, she could use fresh air. I could take off the jacket... But she liked it. It was soft and smelt like familiar things, unlike this school.

She couldn't help but notice Daten's crimson eyes and his right arm which had scales and his claws.So he was able to change his form just like she could but she didn't unless she had to.He gentle smiled at her no doubt trying to gain her trust.Trust wasn't the issue for her though."Thanks and..I-I don't think that's such a good idea."She said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Then the white haired male sitting in front of her spoke so she turned her gaze toward him.She couldn't help but wonder why neither of the males could sense the danger they were in.After looking at him briefly she turned her gaze in another direction.To her surprise her eyes met with the blue eyed males eyes.Finally getting a real good look at him she could tell that there was something hidden about him.

She wasn't sure what it was but it made her uneasy and curious at the same time.Upon realizing that she was staring she quickly looked down.She had heard the blind male going on about someone dying and she became afraid.She was afraid for everyone else around her,'Maybe my father sending me to this school wasn't such a good idea.'She anxiously thought.

Last edited:
Dimitri adverted his eyes from the snow leopard and instead, looked at the girl behind him. He sniffed the air again, this time directing his attention towards her. She smelt funny, very funny indeed. He smelt fear. A grin appeared on his pale lips, revealing sharp canines, as of a tiger's. "Ah, don't be scared. I can smell the fear on you. I'm sure no one will hurt you, I won't at least of right now. You will know when I'm coming for you." he simply said, watching her with bright eyes. His eyes were the only thing odd about him, they were slitted, like a cats. "But nonetheless, I wouldn't think I'd hurt anyone just yet. I like to watch the ones I'm going for. Like a cat you can say."

He smiled, nodding. "Yeah, I'd imagine." His mind set off, recalling memories best forgotten of moments he'd spent under a hood. "This may sound really weird, but I don't really like hoods. They just stop people from learning who you are you know?" He added, trying not to make the statement sound too bizarre, But they help hide the truth. He savored the moment, which was one of few in which him and his conscience agreed with each other. He stopped tapping his finger as he gave up trying to recall what his book had said long ago. It was clearly one of the many things that had already begun to fade from memory. Your really oblivious to your surroundings you know. his conscience butted in Do you just not get any indication when someone's staring at you? Yang ignored this, assuming it was another aimless lesson his mind wanted to teach him, perhaps a ploy to catch him off guard. Still, he casually surveyed the room, finding his assumption correct as he found no one looking at him. He turned his gaze back to the girl. You're an idiot.

"You don't always need everyone to know." She would've agreed with his mind, had she heard. His scanning made her anxious, and she did the same, finally able to properly hear everything. Nothing of suspicious. "You seem distracted. Am I bothering you?" Very slowly it seemed, she was warming up to him and was definitely more willing to engage in conversation. In fact, it seemed her entire posture had change as she was now sitting straight, head held high.

Rachel heard the Katsuo mention that someone was going to die. At those words her skin had began to turn red once more. Her horns quickly came back and her wings formed on her back. 'You've got to be kidding me. I was suppose to save most of my surprises for gym to scare the newbies. Oh well at least my eyes won't change till I want them to.' "Katsuo do you really mean that some in this very class will die? You're full of surprises aren't you." Rachel put her hood on her hoodie up in hopes not to draw anymore attention. Than she might already had. She also tried to hid her hands. Her tail began to wrap around her arm to try and give her a little confer and to calm her.

When the male with white hair looked behind him her eyes were down but she felt his gaze.Then she heard him sniff the air again and her ice blue eyes with slits in them looked up.She saw a grin appear on his pale lips revealing his sharp canines.When he spoke he seemed clueless of the situation but confident.

Perhaps he was only trying to find out why she was a danger,"I'm afraid but not for the reason that you think.It would be best if you didn't come for me.Surely your instincts should have told you that,Dimitri."She said seeming distant.Yet her eyes held fear,worry and something else that couldn't be missed.

The last thing in her eyes was...a faint bloodlust combined with an intense hungry.Looking at the male really wasn't helping since she had drank the blood of his kind before.She hadn't realized it but she was staring at him like he was food.Mainly staring at his neck,just watching his blood flow through his veins.At the same time she could hear his heart beat seeming to call out to her.

She yearned to feel her fangs sink into his warm and soft flesh penetrating it.The need to savor every drop of his sweet and warm blood as it cascades down her throat.Without realizing it she slowly licked her lips like a hungry animal.Slowly but noticeably the whites of her eyes began to turn a pale blackish grey.

Hungry seemed to be getting the better of the female who was a demon-vampire hybrid.A rare combination of the two bloods that some called a Vamon.

"Pandora I have know since I sat down reside you that you where a powerful half breed. Your a Vamon, half demon half vampire." Daten was calm as he said the words. He didn't fear pandora at all." I too, am a half breed if you haven't noticed. I'm a Urufu Ryu, a Wolf Dragon. As far as I know I am the last of my kind." He spoke gently and calmly, but there was a hint of sadness as he mentioned the last of his kind." Anyway you need to feed don't you Pandora?"

Katsuo walked quickly, yet silently across the room to the teacher's desk. He began tearing through drawers searching the teacher's belongings.

'Is he crazy. If the teacher catches him. Well his funeral I can't help him if he gets caught. For it's never wise to mess with a teacher the could kill you in a second or worse take you to the office of no return.' Rachel's subconscious began to speak with another voice. 'That's right let the action begin. The fool shall get caught.' 'You I thought I took care of you.' 'You thought you got rid of me when I am you. Well you didn't for you can never get rid of me. Don't you remember what father said?' 'Yes I do remember what mother said. I am the true Rachel. I can get rid off you through will power and meditation.' 'Yes that maybe but how would you be able to get through another year of this school without me. That is why you have keep me around, and you shall follow in your fathers foot steps. One day and take over more than just this peripatetic school. But for now it shall do as our playground.' 'No I won't let you.' "Get out of my head!" she yelled where everyone in class could hear her. 'Crap did I just yell in front of everyone. Now you've done it they think I'm crazy.' Rachel let her head down after the realization of her fight with her self. She hated when the side of her that acted as a true demon fought with her. 'I need to meditate.' *sigh* 'It'll have to wait until after gym though. Tell me your done with our conversation for now.' 'Yes I am.' Rachel slowly raised her head, and looked back at Kastuo to see what she may have missed. She also looked to see if all the eyes in the class had fallen on her. 'Man I hope they didn't notice.'

Katsuo stood up and walked over to Rachel. "Are you alright, miss Rachel Roth? You know, if you're feeling a little pressured by the murder school thing, that's ok."

Pandora turned her gaze toward Daten,"H-how do you...know what I am?"She asked struggling to snap out of the dangerous state she was in.She shook her head struggling to focus on anything more than feeding,"I know of your kind...and I'm sorry that..you're the last"She said trying not to do anything.

Grabbing her head with her left hand,"I'll-I'll be fine.I can't give in.The last time I did...to many lives were lost."She said sadly while trying to stay in control.She clenched her jaw trying to convince herself not to bite Daten or Dimitri.Suddenly she heard the female at the back of the class yell out and she looked behind her.

Then she began looking around at everyone like an animal on the hunt.It was worse now she could hear everyones heartbeats and she yearned to bite someone more.She grabbed her head with both hands and shut her eyes tight,"Don't lose control..."She said not realizing she said it out loud.

She needed her serum but she had to wait until launch time to take it.Fear filled her mind as she wondering if she could actually last that long.

Reactions: Syphereon
Syphereon lands on top of the school and folds his wings in, pulls his red trench coat out of his bag and slips on over his all black clothing and wings. He then checks his long white hair and runs to the edge and hangs and uses the edge to propel himself through the classroom window, he lands with a roll and picks the first seat he sees and ignores the gazes and awe struck faces around him. Sometimes it sucked being a nephilim. The son of Azreal and his dead mother. His father was part time father and part time grim reaper. he was sent to a place where he knew no one. the demons would probably hate him and make his life a living hell. he silently chuckled at that thought. Syphereon then went and pulled a chocolate milk out of his bag and took a sip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
He shook his head, "No believe me, you are definitely not bothering me" He wanted to to turn to her, look her in the eyes and explain why he acted so strangely, but he knew the dangers of exposing himself outweighed the dangers of not, a lesson learnt long ago. He looked down to his lap, "It's just that this class is full of such unique creatures. I've never seen many of them outside the confines of a page" He played with the white bracelet wrapped around his right wrist, hidden behind the chair. He rolled it around, feeling the heat of friction develop on his skin. Consciously he went to go and touch the warm spot. As his fingers touched the area a slight simmer noise could be heard and he immediately retracted his wrist, but not so fast as to cause suspicion to the girl behind him. He looked at his wrist observing the white skin that had been burnt. Strangely, it began to quickly fade back to it's original color healing completely. He looked up towards the girl again, grinning "The first day of class and there's already warnings of people dying. Seems like fun." He said in a sarcastic tone. I'm going to dread gym class for more than one reason. he thought to himself as his conscience laughed insanely from the thought.

"I..I'm fine. Just had a little argument going on it's...it's nothing. Th..thanks though." Rachel looked at Katsuo trying her best to smile.

Katsuo nodded. "Very good. Now, now, I believe I should start a guild now." Katsuo began talking much louder so that the entire class could hear. "Hey, who wants to join a guild with me? It'll be quite the adventure if you do."

Syphereon looked around. It was quite interesting. Creatures that He thought could never be this peaceful, are laughing and talking like the only thing on their mind isn't killing. He scratched his head and realized he was a bit disappointed in himself for making such a disruptive entrance. They probably all thought he was an arrogant jerk. He just wanted to fit in. Being a nephilim.... It was hard to find people who were the same. heck, it was hard to even find people who could fly. He was a failed angel. That's why they sent him to this school. Because he refused to fight. He swore long ago that he would only fight to protect the ones he loved and the ones who couldn't protect themselves. He was too shy to talk to anyone, so he just listened in on everyone's conversations.

The Vamon female suddenly looked in the direction of the male who had just came through a window.She could easily tell that he was a nephilim and she remembered what the blood of his kind tasted like.It was intoxicating and it gave her a rush making her want more.She watched the male and noticed when he sat two seats from her in the first row.

With some many tempting options it was going to be near impossible for her to make it through gym.She imagined coming onto the nephilim male and once his guard was down taking what she wanted.Which of course was the warm and delicious liquid flowing through his veins.

She looked at Katsuo,"It's to dangerous..."She said not explaining why.

Last edited:
He locked gazes with the girl sitting 2 seats behind him. She was very pretty but had a dark air to her. Suddenly a boy who appeared to be blind, yelled out "who wants to join my guild" or something to that affect, for he was not paying much attention to him. Now he was pissed off. The boy will get himself killed! How easy would it be for someone to enter his guild and kill him when he had his back turned! He had to protect the boy. It was in his blood to protect. "I'll join your damn guild" he said with a quiet voice to the boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.