Welcome to Underworld High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel sees the boy who she figured had been eavesdropping and decide to keep a close eye on him for not just her sake but for Katsuo as well. "Umm.. Katsuo there is a guy who walked in I think he knows your a king. And just out of curiosity can you see?" Rachel whispered were she knew only Katsuo heard her.

The gym was large enough to hold most of the student body, or bits of their bodies, and had viewing bleachers on either side. Doors led to the outer fields, but these were locked and bolted with chains that even the students at this school would be hard-pressed to break. A lone figure appeared from the men's locker rooms and stopped about fifty feet from the young man with the sword. The first of these was about ten feet tall and was powerfully built, with each line and curve of his body carefully sculpted by exercise and careful forging. He wore tennis shoes, gym shorts, and a hooded sweatshirt with the school seal on it. His entire body shone in the gym's fluorescent lights and it was immediately apparent that he was made of solid bronze from head to toe. His face was expressionless, but as he took stock of Heithis his mouth split into a grin. Even his teeth were made of bronze.
"Young man," he rumbled. "First period hasn't ended yet. I suggest you hurry to your classroom." His hands, each of which were the size and approximate shape of cinderblocks, clenched into fists. "It's the first day and I'm in a good mood. I'll let you off with a warning."

Last edited by a moderator:
Heithis got up from his seat looked over at the person "Please don't call me by young man but what ever ill leave". As Heithis walked past the king he said under his breath. "carful king your life is in danger".

Rachel looked at Katsuo and whispered once more were only he could hear." I guess I was right he did hear us talking. That must mean he knows I a princesses, but compared to you that doesn't matter. If you need someone to help watch your back just let me know."

Daten watched the while scene unfold from his seat beside the demon girl. Several of the people that had com in he didn't know, except Rachel. He had known her since last year. Other then that the this class was going to be interesting.

Istra wasn't quite sure how to take Aniela's nonchalance about the upcoming gym class. Was the empousai looking forward to killing her or seeing her perform? Either way, any comment of Istra's was cut off when three of Aniela's friends sat down around her, languid and lethal, like lionesses sunning themselves before a hunt. There was little she could do other than remain quiet and try not to attract too much attention. What she wanted was to go over and sit by the nice young woman with the fluffy ears and the cat tail, the one who had smiled at her before, but if this empousai was the head of some sort of clique or gang then it wouldn't do to insult her. This left Istra was stuck in her seat, watching the hands move around the clock as they all waited for the first period to officially begin.

Several more students entered the room in the meantime. There were two students in hoods, one male and one female. She couldn't get a particularly good look at either of them, but she noticed that the young woman was almost as pale as she was and that the boy was a little twitchy, as though he was reacting to sights or sounds that only he could sense. Then came an obviously demonic girl, with her horns and tail on full display, closely followed by a blindfolded young man so clumsy Istra suspected he was putting on some kind of act. Most blind people or creatures at least knew how to move, but this one seemed to make a beeline for every unstable object in the room. She was so distracted by his tripping and fumbling that she barely noticed the next person come in, a man with a long blade who seemed to take interest in the boy in the blindfold. Istra did her best to forget her troubles for the moment and tried to catch as many names as she could, eavesdropping with only a light touch of embarrassment at the faux-pas.

Rachel went to scratch her head and noticed that her hand had it something hard. 'Great that explains the staring, my horns are showing again.' *sigh* She breathed and began to focuses on making them go back into her head were no one can see them. For she hates when they show without her being willing, for she's not a fan of her horns. She patted her head a noticed that it worked they were no longer there upon her head. 'Good there gone for now. I must of let them out on accident because of the boy with the sword looking at Katsuo with predator hunting down it's prey eyes.'

Yang gulped as blue eyes met blue eyes. "Woah..." he sighed, awestruck. His arm slowly fell from the seat it'd been resting on, the tapping fading away. He smiled at her, "A fitting name" He heard crashes and apologies being spoken behind him and turned to look at what was going on, nearly having to tear his eyes away from the girl. He watched as the blind man desperately tried to find a seat. He felt inclined to help him, feeling sorry for him, but was quickly relieved as a girl who'd entered not long before him helped him find a seat. Clutz. He should be more attentive His conscience spat, "Shut up, he's obviously blind or something" Yang defended the boy from his conscience. His expression changed from one of annoyance to one of embarrassment. His cheeks burnt a hot red and he could feel his body heating up, Did I just say that out loud? He thought in fear, Smooth. He glanced back to the girl, "Umm, you look pretty normal to be here. I mean, compared to some of these other people." He noted, trying to recover, hoping his little slip up would be missed, or perhaps ignored entirely. The necklace hidden under his hood had begun to stick to his chest from the heat. He peeled it off his skin through his shirt, being careful that the small jet black horn attached to the end didn't poke him.

The commotion stole her attention, but the hood muffled the noises, she couldn't exactly hear all of it that well. Blindness? Such a weakness in this school.. He does have a nice, earthy scent though.

What was that? She turned her attention back to the redhead in front of her. Did he just talk to himself? .... Was he mad? Not the best first impression, but before she could question it, she was distracted by his scrutiny on her normalcy. "Aside from talking to yourself, you seem about the same as I." For a reason beyond her, she found his hair color amusing. It was like he was fire and she was ice.

Katsuo stood up and walked over to a window. Facing the outdoor s he said lightly, to himself. "It's going to rain. And someone is going to die very soon." He turned back around and faced the entire class. "Oh, my. Quite a few classmates are going to die. How... disappointing."

Upon seeng he blind man walk up to the window, a giggle escaped her lips. He stated someone would die. It wasn't going to be Aniela, that was for sure. Aniela wouldn't allow it. She would be the one doing the killing.
--

A boy with white hair and piercing green cat-like eyes walked into the room. Yet, he wasn't one to stick out. The male had a strong upper body with muscles that showed through his black t-shirt, a leather jackt covering the t-shirt. He wore black skinny jeans and black converse. He looked like the typical bad boy. His name was Dimitri and he was a weretiger. He could shift into a towering beast, as a werewolf can. But he wasn't a slave to the moon, luckily. When he gets angry, he tends to express his frightening true form. A large beast that had the face of a white tigers. He had a body of a man but it was not covered in skin, it was covered in fur. He had large claws that would extend from his fingers and toes. Last but not least, he also had sharp canines that could bite into almost anything. He was immortal and had the ability to turn another into a weretiger with just one bite. He generally could run faster, see better, smell better, and hear better than mosts. He was also incredibly strong. he surprising thing was, he was a first year. Weretigers seemed older than they were.

Taking a seat in front of the girl with a hood, he reclined back in his seat. Dimitri looked rather comfortable for being in a school that allowed killing. He was sure he could survive his first year, for if he didn't he would bring absolute shame to his father. But he knew one thing, he had to hold his temper. He could not kill unless he was in gym. He had promised his father that.

Daten heard the blind boy's comment and growled in a low tone. He felt his right arm changing, growing scales and his claws lengthening. Though the boy was blind, Daten could feel a great power within him, strong and rigid. He wasn't going to attack unless he was provoked, and not during class. 'If he doesnt attack me, I just might ask him to join a guild with me.' Daten thought. He had been meaning to start a guild but had not found anyone he liked to be in the guild. This year might be the year.

Katsuo leapt onto a desk and threw his hands to his face. "Oh, God. The visions." Katsuo fell to his knees and let out a cry of pain. His blindfold turned from dry to wet as tears began streaming down his face. "Please, make it stop..." Then as suddenly as it had begun, it stopped. Katsuo regained his composure and raced to a nearby student. "Hi, you don't know me, and I don't know you, but at certain times I gain glimpses of the future and I can tell that you are going to die today. During gym. Also your name is Beroe, you are a Wyrmite, your favorite color is orange, and you're alergic to pomegranate."

Beroe collapsed in his seat and began crying. "He's right!" The boy cried out.

Pandora had been observing everything that had been going on.She even noticed when a male sat between her and the other female who was an Empousai.She hadn't expected him to speak to her but she gazed at him with her ice blue eyes.

She felt caught off guard,"I'm Pandora.Nice to meet you too."She said somewhat uncomfortable then she carefully shook his hand.Her eyes now held a hint of worry and she nervously looked down.She couldn't let him get to close,'Can't this guy tell that I'm dangerous?Surely he should sense it...so why put himself in harms way?'She thought worried.

She was already trying to fight her craving and now a male was near her.She was getting more worried by the thought,'Stay in control...you can't lose control.'She anxiously thought now so engulfed by her own anxiety that she started to phase out her surroundings.

Last edited:
Daten looked over her with his crimson eyes his right arm which was toward her still in scales and his claws formed. He gave a gentle smile." That is a beautiful name. And it is very much appropriate for you." He gave a glance over his shoulder at Anielia. Then he smirked and looked back at Pandora." Hey Pandora, wanna be in a guild with me?" Daten asked loud enough for Anielia to hear.

Aniela raised an eyebrow, she could do much better than that dragon. She had friends who'd love to join a guild with her. Oh she would get him one day, she definitely would.
--

Dimitri heard everything that was going on behind him. A smirk appeared on his lips. "Hey bud," he said turning around. He looked at the scales that appeared on the other man's shoulder. "The name is Dimitri. Say, what is a guild really? How would you say I'd join one?"

"Guilds a when a group of students deside omt to kill each other and try to kill all the other students. Normally to get in a guild you are invited by a member and then apporved by the leader, or grandmaster, of that guild. Often guilds will have wars during gym. This is where most guilds get there new members. If a 'freelance' or no one with a guild status lives and helps a guild, they tend to get pledged in. Other then that there's is not much." Daten replied to him." I'm Daten by the way" he said.

His face nearly matched his hair as he displayed a look of embarrassment, "So you heard huh?" He shook his head, sending his hair flying over his eyes. He gripped the wood of the chair and leaned in closer to the girl behind him, "Maybe there's a reason I look normal, hmm?" He hinted looking into her eyes. They were so captivating that he had troubles looking anywhere else, "...quite a few classmates will die" he heard these words of dread float to his ears from behind him. He recognized the voice, the blind boy. Did someone say.... die? His conscience laughed horrendously. He was still staring into the girls eyes as, upon the corners of his iris' a deep purple began to encroach upon the deep blue that showed general concern. Nearly instinctively he turned around to face the front to hide this transformation, throwing his hood up in a rather rude manner, Why do you fight me? You know your powers are weak in battle, and if someone shall die I will have a much better chance of survival than you! His conscience shouted at him, WAIT! Listen. He leaned his head in and listened to the blind boy warn another student, the sound muffled through his hood. It's not us! Now stop. Under the hood the purple, which had nearly covered half the iris, and had a fiery red encroaching behind it began to retreat, Fine. But soon it will be my turn to play. And what a beautiful day that will be His conscience grew silent. Turning around back to the girl the boy smiled. His hood was still up and a small ring of circle played around his calm blue eyes. His smile faded, "This must seem really strange to you. I swear I don't normally talk to myself, or act this strange around people." He promised, with no supporting evidence to back his claim.

A chill went down her spine, despite her excess clothing. Several would die...? No. That will not be me. She was extremely determined to live, no matter what it took. Oh but who was this new boy? She searched for the distinctly feline scent. A tiger. He was definitely a threat to her. For Christ's sake he was massive. A snow leopard had no business with such a cat...

When she turned back to the ginger she couldn't help but find the way he was staring at her... Odd. Although the blush on his cheeks caused her lips to twitch up, the smile quickly dropped when his eyes changed and he turned from her.

What a strange boy. He seemed to be internally struggling. Did that mean their conversation was over then? Not. He turned back to her with his hood pulled as hers was. "It does seem strange." She nodded once. "But that's a matter of perspective, isn't it? Some would think what I keep hidden beneath my hood is strange, but I don't." With that she sighed and pulled back her jacket, the two furry ears springing up gratefully, but then anxiously flattening against her head as she waited for his reaction.

"That's nice. Maybe someone will invite me into their guild. After all, they could use me well. But anyways, does the teacher actually teach anything or do we just sit here all period?" The weretiger found his eyes moving across the room, to a fmale with cat ears. Dimitri lifted his nose into the air and sniffed, trying to decipher what exactly she was. A Snow Leopard? Why would such a graceful cat like that be at this school? She would be competition, he knew it. Looking back to Daten, he began speaking. "Remind me to stay away from the white girl." he talked as if they were already friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.