Welcome to Underworld High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel flew to class as fast as she could. Her skin was red she had horns that she hoped was hidden within her hood. She had a devil's tail, which was hopefully keeping anything a student thew at her. She is a half demon. She got to the door of her first period class and stood so she could change to the form she preferred. Her horns vanished leaving just her black hair. Her eyes had been red and change to their usual purple. Her wings seemed to vanish. All that she keep out was her tail. 'Man I hope I'm not late.' She slowly opened the door, and went to sit down in a sit that was in the back at the left corner. *sigh* 'I think I made it.'

The door at the far end of the classroom opened. A rather tall individual walked into the class room. He was in mostly black and was caring a sword on his back. He looked around the room, at that time he stopped for a second or two. His eyes were stuck on this creature in white. He then continued toward one of the back seats. He leaned his sword on the wall and sat down. In his mind he was thinking “who that girl was and why his gaze was stuck on her.

Isami Katsuo races down the halls of the school, screaming and yelling in exhilaration. He made a good choice, enrolling himself in this school, for he did it for entertainment and already he was excited, nervous, and slightly scared. Katsuo stopped abruptly and his long black hair was thrown across his face.

Katsuo was a Derox, masters of Earth, however they were also blind. So, Katsuo wore a blindfold wrapped over his eyes to prevent others to see them. However, this wasn't all that was odd about Katsuo's face. He also had a tatoo on his forehead of a long bloodred cross.

"Well, it smells like those students I had been following went into this classroom." Katsuo spoke with a british accent.

Katsuo ripped open the door and calmly walked inside. Within moments he tripped on a desk, slipped on a pencil, and fell over a bookbag. Each time, he stood up and smiled awkwardly at the classmates who were giggling at him. In his mind he thought, 'I am the King of Aerth, how dare they laugh at me!' But out loud he didn't dare say such a thing. You never know where spies and assassins are lurking ready to take the young king's life.

Katsuo slowly walked down the aisles of desks before choosing one to sit in. "Wait, why is this desk all squishy?" Katsuo facepalmed at his own stupidity and then leapt out of the seat. "I am so sorry, fellow classmate. I hadn't realized someone was sotting there."

As he spoke he began backing up until he fell, backwards, over another desk and another student. "I-I am so sorry classmates, I will just sit over here!" He ran over to a trashcan and sat on top of it. 'That was so pathetic,' he thought.

Reachel saw the boy with the blind fold on his face. 'He seems such a cults. Well there a sit beside me that's empty.' *sigh* She left her stuff to save the sits and went to the boy at the trashcan. "Hi, umm... There's a sit near me in the back at the left. If you would like to sit at a desk and not on a trashcan?" She said were only the boy could really here her so no one would start laughing again.

Katsuo leapt up and stuck out his hand. "That would be perfect, thanks! By the way, I'm Katsuo kin- I mean, normal citizen of Aerth! And you are?"

" Your welcome. I'm Rachel Roth. What do you mean by normal citizen of Aerth? If you can't say that's fine though of course." Rachel said smiling taking Katso's hand.

Katsuo smiled and poked Rachel on the nose. "Well, miss Rachel Roth, you don't seem like an assassin. Although, I do believe my brother said the same thing before he... well, what the hell, I trust you miss Rachel Roth." Katsuo leaned his face in close to her's and whispered, "I'm kinda a king."

"Ah well I can promise you I'm no assassin. I'm technically a princess my self. But I'm not sure it's always wise to trust someone you just meet especially when there a half demon like myself." She whispered in response. Now her smile beginning to look a little more devilish. "But I won't do anything so you don't have to worry."

"Ah, well I'm a pretty good judge of character, I've only been betrayed... 16 times. But I have even more confidence in my fighting abilities. I am one of the most powerful Earth userd in the realm."

"16 times huh. I would be pretty spectral of people after that. Ah and your an earth user. Why that's different my father has never mentioned anything of the sort. My guess is that the earth will do your bedding? Am I right?"

Heithis Looked up for a moment at this so called king. He thinks to himself "what kind of king trips over everything and thinks everything's cool, lame" he looks back down at the desk and continues carving on it.

"Well, I'm quite a trusting guy!" Katsuo laughed. "And if you want to see my incredible powers I'll show them to ya when we get to gym."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll show you mine at gym as well if you want. And we better get to our sits before class fully starts don't you think?" Rachel said slightly aware of the man with the sword eavesdropping on there conversation.

"Certainly, miss Rachel Roth. Lead the way, if you don't mind."

Heithis laughed under his breath. This class should be interesting this year. He finishes his carving and puts the knife back in his side pocket.

"I don't mind." Rachel took Katsuo's hand and leads the way to there sits. Once there she let go of his hand and said,"Here we are."

Heithis realizes that two have left the room and decides to go after. He thinks to himself "I wonder what kind of power this so called king holds, especially one so clumsy". So Heithis stands up and grabs his sword. He then turns and walks out of the classroom. Heithis walks down the hall slowly towards the gym. I wonder is this all an act of this so called king I am very interested to see, the thought of it all being a cover up.... Heithis stops and slowly looks up and realizes he's at the gym. I wonder? He says and walks through the door.

Katsuo nods and attempts to sit down but misses the seat and lands with a thud on the floor. The young king quickly jumps up and sits down again, this time in the seat.

"Are you okay? I didn't really think that you might of need help into the sit. Sorry."

Heithis walks in to the gym and looks over at the KING and smirks at him and takes a seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.