Welcome to the True Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

True Ending Eliza

Original poster
Hey there pals, my name is Eliza. I have a strong sense of wordplay, but a poor sense of sentence structure. I love me some fandom RPs. I love me some Pokemon, Digimon, and the like. I don't have much in the way of endurance, post-length wise. I tend to favor greyscale to full on grimdark. Shipping is fun and smut is fun, but I doubt my ability to write the latter effectively. Also, I love puns, a lot.

Oh gosh... true ending of what!? My day!? My life!? I'm tired and loopy. Apologies.

Anyhow, welcome to Iwaku! I'm always excited to see another pun-lover. Also, nice avatar. Did you draw it?

Welcome to Iwaku :D

I've never got much into Digimon. Which, is funny you brought that up and then I replied because I had pretty much this exact conversation with someone at my doctor's office.

Welcome to Iwaku!
Puns are always very fun :>
I hope you'll stick around, we're a lovely bunch.

Welcome to Iwaku, friend. Here, I got this cookie for you. When you're ready, click here to get some sweet goodies.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Oh gosh... true ending of what!? My day!? My life!? I'm tired and loopy. Apologies.

Anyhow, welcome to Iwaku! I'm always excited to see another pun-lover. Also, nice avatar. Did you draw it?
Nah, comissioned a friend from my local college campus (this was actually an OC for a homebrew steven universe RPG. Died on the vine, but was fun to play while it lasted)

Your sentence structure seems fine to me :^)

Welcome to Iwaku, True Ending Eliza! Very interesting name btw! Be sure to check out our Newbie Care Package for some neat and free resources given to newcomers. Kinda like a welcome basket! Have fun!

Welcome to Iwaku!

I hope that you're finding everything and getting settled in all right. If you need help, the Newbie Care Package mentioned by Red Revolver is useful - it gives you a mentor to help you out. Otherwise, the staff are helpful and the answer to lots of questions can be found in the Help Desk.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.