CLOSED SIGNUPS Welcome to The Sanctuary

Looks good. Is Tane new to the Triad and the Sanctuary? Is he just a fighter or does he have skills with other weapons too?
Yeah reasonably new, I figured.
And aside from some time with shooting practice, I hadn't thought of adding or detailing out other any weapons experience, oop! I can tweak if need be 😂

Looks good. Is Tane new to the Triad and the Sanctuary? Is he just a fighter or does he have skills with other weapons too?
And aside from some time with shooting practice, I hadn't thought of adding or detailing out other any weapons experience, oop! I can tweak if need be 😂
I just don't want him left behind. He's going in with assassins that have a lot of experience. So maybe he likes his fist fights but at least he can use some weapons?

I just don't want him left behind. He's going in with assassins that have a lot of experience. So maybe he likes his fist fights but at least he can use some weapons?
Ah yeah that's fair! Can definitely do that! XD

• Thank You
Reactions: Reina
Can't wait for the new blood to make his debut!

I find it interesting everyone so far is avoiding the others for various reasons. Also curious to what the first mission will be. Any ideas? I'm theorizing having to hit multiple targets simultaneously.

I find it interesting everyone so far is avoiding the others for various reasons. Also curious to what the first mission will be. Any ideas? I'm theorizing having to hit multiple targets simultaneously.
🤫 shhhh

• Wicked
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Well, in this line of work, not everyone can be charismatic. Not to mention lowering one's guard can easily prove fatal nine times out of ten.

Okay, I disappeared for the weekend on a camping trip and am finally now getting around to all my posts and catch up work!
I tweaked my profile a bit for ya! Sorry for the delay x_x

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Okay, I disappeared for the weekend on a camping trip and am finally now getting around to all my posts and catch up work!
I tweaked my profile a bit for ya! Sorry for the delay x_x
Awesome! Glad to have Tane on board. Once you post your IC post, I'll move the story along.

Reactions: Lyrikai
There we go everyone, another novel for ya!

Edit: Also sorry because I don't think my post is exactly mobile friendly if anyone is posting/reading from their phones!

Last edited:
My poor phone haha

• Haha
Reactions: Lyrikai
Well my post is in the making. How's everyone else doing?

Good. Just looking forward to seeing more =)

Doing pretty great here! Happy to be part of the team :D

Reactions: Blood Lightning
I'm excited to get this party started! What mayhem will ensue?! 😆

I'm interested in who'll be partnering up with my girls!

Speaking of do plan having birth in the background or mid mission when the bullets start flying?

Depends on how far along she is and the day-by-day/week-by-week goes in-game. If the missions cross into forty weeks (she is currently two or three days shybl of thirty-seven weeks), the likelihood of her going into labor mid-mission is more likely. Or if the baby decides to be stubborn about staying in Mommy's belly, not till after the last target is assassinated.

Fair enough. Though I think most might see the pregnancy as a liability in this situation so finding a willing partner might be tough

Tough, but not impossible. Although, it's a good cover, so there is an advantage when it comes to scouting, infiltration and blending in with a crowd because very few people would give a visibly pregnant woman a second look. But in a Combat situation, it'll be a liability for sure.

As for those in the criminal world, as long as the Sanctus Branding on her forearm is covered up, she'll likely be okay. If not, she's a sitting duck. In any case, I have a plan for either event.