Status
Not open for further replies.
M

megane-kun

Original poster
negative_club.jpg

Need I say more?

I'm in! Everything sucks as it is!

Thanks guys. So I guess we can already start. This club's here so that we can discuss about things normally viewed in a positive light, in a negative light.

Rants and comments are also welcome here.

*Sits cross-legged in front of Megane sensei*

Why don't you start.

rawr, Vay why don't you start instead, you know, take initiative for once? God, everyone here is so part of the Wave it's pathetic, only following the lead of those around them, never thinking for themselves.

Next thing you know, I'm gonna be seen as too negative...

Kaze, its Meg's club and he is the one who introduced me to the bittersweet arms of dispair thus me calling his sensei. But if you insist I'll start off.

My dispair on this day the 13th of August,

I have been chosen to go to bangkok to attend classes relating to the repair of apples. A great honour right? I am a junior member in my department having just been there a year but I am the best paid, I have preasure to perform and eyes watching me all the time and being sent to bangkok will mean I may be seen an the boss' favorite, if this happens the old staff may complain and if it comes down to it them control the department. I didn't ask to be chosen if there was another person capable I would recomend they go instead but as it is i will be carrying the other who will be going with me. This might be my last post for a while.

Your brother in dispair <i>Vay</i>

Once you're up there, there's no way out but down. Right? Yeah, and problem with being the "best employee" is that everyone's eyes is on you, any small mistake you do would probably ruin you. Plus, whatever you don't do, that they'd expect you to do, that would also probably ruin you.

O_|| zetsuboushita.... Being "the best" brings only despair!

bah, those are just the words of those who are lazy and wish to not give it their all every waking moment. I wish to be at the head of the pack, for only then can you change all the many things that are wrong with the current system. However too many people are focused on staying on top rather than making things better, slowly deteriorating the system

well, of course ^_^; staying at the rear end of the pack is not better either. but people already know that.

so what you're against is "being ahead just for the sake of being ahead" right? that kind of determination which is usually the root of cheating and whatnot?

bah, simpleton trying to comprehend me, don't worry I'll try to explain it. I "dislike" people who do what's "right" and "normal" just so they can stay on top. I couldn't give a damn how you stay there or how you get there, as long as you do something worthwhile while your up there. Comprehende?

no. ^_^; and i will treat your characterization of me as a simpleton as a compliment.

which means... *stops himself from saying anything more*

What kaze is saying in if he where in charge of something he'de rechape it in his own omage and who cares what other think.

Ok. So that means something similar to a dictator who had gained power thru whatever means, making his country a better place to live in?

That might work.... However, going back to Vay's situation.... If you are a top employee, how would you "make things better"?

I can never become the top employee, things here are different ant the only thing that matters is how long you're been working. Not that I would want to, I hate having the feeling of being watched in any way. If you stand behind me at work all I would be able to think about is my elbow + your face. Its the only thing that bugs me that badly.

*Comes in and sits down*

*Slaps black suit onto TK and nods*

Welcome to the negative. Here lies despair.

Emo?

*Looks up at everyone naively and curiously*

OH! I should bring Deimon in then!

Ohhh more memberes...

*Black silloette*

Soon there will be so many memberes that people will join Iwaku just to become a part of the negative. Then the server will crash due to incressed traffic.

*White face*

I'M IN DISPAIR!!!!!

So thats a yes to the emo...

*Gets TK a plate of riceballs*

Uh, ^_^; welcome Trance Kitsune. And remember, there's no light when there's no darkness.... No positive if there's no negative, thus this club.

----------
@vay: for some reason that scenario scares the heck out of me....

Status
Not open for further replies.