Welcome to the Jungle

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Sorry this took me so long...]
As Rahnaan followed her, he stuck to the shadows for the most part, but was visible to her. He would take notice of how far from water they were getting.
"Umm... Is there another water source you guys have found? You seem to be getting pretty far from them..."
He said quietly walking next to her now. He was constantly scanning the surroundings, making sure they weren't being followed.

She frowned and spoke. "Unfortunately no. Our people were getting slaughtered and the tribe elders voted to move our tribe. They wanted as far away from the ones who hunted us as possible. Even if it meant giving up our water." She said sadly. "My tribe is still a few miles from here."

((It's ok :3))

Rahnaan froze mentally when she said that. We were slaughtering them... So much so that they ran from resources they needed to live? This wasn't right... They were living, thinking creatures.... right? I mean, the girl at least seemed intelligent. Something came to him then.
"I.. umm.. wow.... We did that? I..umm... I..."
He paused a moment trying to get the words out.
"I... I'm sorry..."
Then something else hit him.
"What if.. What if I bring water? In jugs? I'll leave them outside your tribe. You could pick them up."

Kieara blinked rather surprised by his offer. No one had ever offered to bring them resources before. Much less one of their enemies. Jaguars, Pumas, whatever kind of cat they were. She found herself staring then looking puzzled. "You'd bring us water?..." She paused for a long while then spoke. "But...why?"

Status
Not open for further replies.