2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - WELCOME TO THE INFERNO - IC
4740793.png
[BCOLOR=transparent]
B
rookeside has always been a small town full of happiness, that is until a meteor crash landed twelve years ago and shattered the very fabric that held the town together. Instead of being that once great town, Brookeside now hosts superpowered freaks as their locals (though not everyone is superpowered)! The meteor, which crash landed, brought a radiation that altered the genetic code of about a dozen people, all happening to go to school together now. Can you survive a drama, superpowered, hormone filled high school with constant secrets being leaked over the intercom and lack of true friends? Or will you turn into the villain of this story? Welcome to the Inferno! See you in class.
[/BCOLOR]

Okay, so this is a rough idea of a roleplay I want to do. This will revolve around twelve students at Brookeside High School, home of the Inferno. It's also kind of a cross between Smallville, Monster High, and PLL (pretty little liars). The title can also be interpreted as Welcome to Hell due to the fact that I don't want this to be the typical high school rp, I want drama (not just oh you stole this girl's boyfriend, etc.) what I meant by that is I want your characters to really grow and prosper (yeah that doesn't make sense). Growing for a character means making a mistake like stealing a car, losing their friends, killing someone accidentally by using their powers, people finding out about their powers, and possibly even becoming the bad guy.

Eventually things will start to disintegrate for everyone when the government moves into Brookside looking for those superpowered freaks I mentioned earlier (and many other places)! Kids will get taken! People will get saved! NPC's will be killed (that includes parents and siblings)! Characters will decide to do the right thing or become a little evil and do the wrong thing! Anything could happen when your life is on the line (speaking in the high school drama way and the literally government getting ready to dissect you kind of way)! Anyway let me know what you think and if you want to join! I am on the look out for a co-gm, so shoot me a quick PM and we shall discuss.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]CHARACTER LIST[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Hearts next to the reservation spot indicates a 100% completed character (this does not mean history included).[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Males (0 Open)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]1. Naomi Cross - Played by CELESTIAL - Page 1♥[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]2. Taken by Misguided [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]3. Taken by Lulunopia[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]4. Taken by Mysty[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]5. Taken by Brea[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]6. Taken by Misguided [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Female (1 Open)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]1.Taken by CELESTIAL[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]2. Taken by Unbound[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]3. Taken by Misguided[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]4. Taken by Practical Fairy[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]5. Taken by Lulunopia[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]6. Taken by Unbound[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]CHARACTER SHEET[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][Appearance Photo][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Face claim:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Color Resource:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]BASICS[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Name♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Nickname(s) ♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent](15-19)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Grade♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Power♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]APPEARANCE[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Height♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Weight♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Piercings♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Tattoos♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Marks♚ (birthmarks, scars, etc)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Health Ailments♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]PERSONAL[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Personality♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent](Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Likes♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Dislikes♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Hobbies/Talents♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Secrets♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Strengths♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Weaknesses♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]HISTORY[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]RELATIONSHIPS[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Family♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Friends♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Significant other♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Enemies♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Other♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]FAVORITES[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Celebrity Male♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Celebrity Female♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Food♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Sport♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Movie♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Animal♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]EXTRAS[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚How do you feel about your power?♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Extra[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

RULES
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]1.Limit of 2 characters, one male and one female[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]2. I am GM what I says goes, at sometime I will appoint a CO-GM what we say goes.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]3. Save the drama for the IC, keep it out of the OOC[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]4. No God-Modding[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]5. No Gary-Sues/Mary-Sues[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]6. Please use real pictures.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]7. There is a one week reservation limit. Past that and your reservation is gone and the spot is open again! Contact me if you need it extended because RL can get in the way.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Relationship Propositions

- If you agree with the relationship I propose with your character you can either tell me, or rate this post in some sort of way. I will then add the relationship to my character sheet. If you have a relationship of your own to suggest, feel free to do so. I am always open to ideas! If my proposition goes a week without being replied to I will bug you again. If that proposition isn't replied to either, I will simply list them as neutral in my CS. -
Links to my Characters: TheodoreHarley
    • Theo - We already agreed on them being romantic interests and friends since childhood, correct?
    • Harley - I feel like these two would get along, but I don't see them being very close. Buddies?
  • Tyler O'Conner:
    • Theo - Tyler is nice, but perhaps far too in-your-face for Theodore to be extremely comfortable with him. And, I don't think they have any common interests that would make them friends. Maybe a friendly-neutral here?
    • Harley - From what I've gathered, Jason and Tyler are something like best friends? Well Jason and Harley are love interests, so I imagine that Harley will be seeing a lot of Tyler. She'll like him, I think. Friends for these two?
@Misguided†Ghost
  • Joselyn Thomas:
    • Theo - I don't think these two would get along... like, at all. Maybe during their freshman year Theo did something that angered her (like spilled his water on her or something?) and she blew up on him? And ever since then they've been somewhat like enemies? I think Theo would do whatever he could just to avoid her.
    • Harley - Honestly, I don't know why but I think these two would get along pretty well. Buddies?
  • Christopher Thomas:
    • Theo - I think these nerds would do well as friends, don't you?
    • Harley - I think friendly-neutral for these two. Just because I don't think they'd mind being around each other, but it also doesn't seem like either of them to make a real effort to get to know each other.
  • Jason Monroe:
    • Theo - Again, he's one of those people Theodore would think of as an enemy and try to avoid.
    • Harley - Already determined that they would be love interest, and have bee friends for 8 years. And that they're already together, but haven't "defined" their relationship.

@Mysty
  • Quince Sterling:
    • Theo - There are plenty obvious reasons why these two wouldn't get along. Theo would try to stay out of his way, and think of him as a enemy of sorts.
    • Harley - Harley is tough enough to handle Quince's type of personality, but I don't thinks he would really like him. Maybe neutral for these two?

@Lulunopia
  • Jasmin Locklyn:
    • Theo - Neutral, I think. He would just try to stay out of her way.
    • Harley - I was thinking maybe these two could be close friends? Like, Harley would think of her as her best female friend?
  • Dante Reed:
    • Theo - I see these two getting along quite well. Friends?
    • Harley - Harley would like him, and his awkward tendencies would probably go unnoticed by her, for the most part. Maybe buddies? Like they get along and stuff, but don't go out of their way to hang out.

@Unbound
  • Ashlee Crawford:
    • Theo - This is difficult, because of her multiple personalities. Maybe buddies for these two? Because he'd like her some of the time, but other times he'd want to stay away.
    • Harley - I feel like the fact that her personality isn't consistent would make Harley distrust her, and think of her as really fake. So anything Ashlee does or says will likely annoy Harley... Maybe enemies, for them?
  • Nikki Asher:
    • Theo - Neutral?
    • Harley - Also Neutral? She doesn't seem annoying, but I don't think Harley will want to be her friend either.

@practically.a.fairy
  • Riley Grey (also just want to say I love the idea of a teacher being a part of this... adds diversity)
    • Theo - In another life, she'd be his dream girl. I think a friendly-neutral would be good for these two?
    • Harley - She'll think the flirtatious attitude is disgusting, and therefore will have little respect for Mrs. Grey. I doubt Harley will cause much trouble, but she also won't listen well. Neutral, maybe?
I'm alright with all of these love! I'll add them to my CSes

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Also, I'll most likely get a post up for Jason and maybe Chris and Joselyn as well

I was gonna post for Jason tonight, but I'm in pain, hot, tired, hungry and in a crappy mood, so I'll try to get something up for him tomorrow

- If you agree with the relationship I propose with your character you can either tell me, or rate this post in some sort of way. I will then add the relationship to my character sheet. If you have a relationship of your own to suggest, feel free to do so. I am always open to ideas! If my proposition goes a week without being replied to I will bug you again. If that proposition isn't replied to either, I will simply list them as neutral in my CS. -
    • Theo - We already agreed on them being romantic interests and friends since childhood, correct?
    • Harley - I feel like these two would get along, but I don't see them being very close. Buddies?
  • Tyler O'Conner:
    • Theo - Tyler is nice, but perhaps far too in-your-face for Theodore to be extremely comfortable with him. And, I don't think they have any common interests that would make them friends. Maybe a friendly-neutral here?
    • Harley - From what I've gathered, Jason and Tyler are something like best friends? Well Jason and Harley are love interests, so I imagine that Harley will be seeing a lot of Tyler. She'll like him, I think. Friends for these two?
@Misguided†Ghost
  • Joselyn Thomas:
    • Theo - I don't think these two would get along... like, at all. Maybe during their freshman year Theo did something that angered her (like spilled his water on her or something?) and she blew up on him? And ever since then they've been somewhat like enemies? I think Theo would do whatever he could just to avoid her.
    • Harley - Honestly, I don't know why but I think these two would get along pretty well. Buddies?
  • Christopher Thomas:
    • Harley - I think friendly-neutral for these two. Just because I don't think they'd mind being around each other, but it also doesn't seem like either of them to make a real effort to get to know each other.
  • Jason Monroe:
    • Theo - Again, he's one of those people Theodore would think of as an enemy and try to avoid.
    • Harley - Already determined that they would be love interest, and have bee friends for 8 years. And that they're already together, but haven't "defined" their relationship.

@Mysty
  • Quince Sterling:
    • Theo - There are plenty obvious reasons why these two wouldn't get along. Theo would try to stay out of his way, and think of him as a enemy of sorts.
    • Harley - Harley is tough enough to handle Quince's type of personality, but I don't thinks he would really like him. Maybe neutral for these two?

@Lulunopia
  • Jasmin Locklyn:
    • Harley - I was thinking maybe these two could be close friends? Like, Harley would think of her as her best female friend?
  • Dante Reed:
    • Harley - Harley would like him, and his awkward tendencies would probably go unnoticed by her, for the most part. Maybe buddies? Like they get along and stuff, but don't go out of their way to hang out.

@Unbound
  • Ashlee Crawford:
    • Theo - This is difficult, because of her multiple personalities. Maybe buddies for these two? Because he'd like her some of the time, but other times he'd want to stay away.
    • Harley - I feel like the fact that her personality isn't consistent would make Harley distrust her, and think of her as really fake. So anything Ashlee does or says will likely annoy Harley... Maybe enemies, for them?
  • Nikki Asher:
    • Theo - Neutral?
    • Harley - Also Neutral? She doesn't seem annoying, but I don't think Harley will want to be her friend either.

@practically.a.fairy
  • Riley Grey (also just want to say I love the idea of a teacher being a part of this... adds diversity)
    • Theo - In another life, she'd be his dream girl. I think a friendly-neutral would be good for these two?
    • Harley - She'll think the flirtatious attitude is disgusting, and therefore will have little respect for Mrs. Grey. I doubt Harley will cause much trouble, but she also won't listen well. Neutral, maybe?
Sounds good to me!

Also I'll try to get a post out soon, just trying to finish up there histories.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Just posted for Jason!

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea and Ghostie

• Tyler O'Conner:
@Misguided†Ghost
  • Joselyn Thomas:
  • Christopher Thomas:
  • Jason Monroe:

@Mysty
  • Quince Sterling:

@Lulunopia
  • Jasmin Locklyn:
  • Dante Reed:

@Unbound
  • Ashlee Crawford:
  • Nikki Asher:
    • Theo - Neutral?

@practically.a.fairy
I agree with these by the way! Forgot to tell you

• Thank You
So @practically.a.fairy typed her post out on my laptop and I posted it for her because I'm nice lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'll have a reply up by Tuesday. Everyone's posted ic now, right?

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
4772884.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚛ ⚛ ⚛ ▬▬

Nickname: Trent
Grade: Senior
Power: Calling

[bg=#000000]
Face claim:
Jake Cooper
Color Resource:

2d6e40

APPEARANCE

⚛Height⚛
6'0"
⚛Weight⚛
162 Lbs
⚛Piercings⚛
Left and right ear lobe
⚛Tattoos⚛

HERE
⚛Marks⚛
A birthmark the size of a small quarter on his right collar bone
⚛Health Ailments⚛
Substance Abuse
PERSONAL

⚛Personality⚛
There isn't much that Trenton won't do, his open to almost anything. He is a very easy going and caring guy. Trenton likes to party and is often seen doing so, normally with a bottle of alcohol in one hand and a smoke in the other.
He is a daredevil with a slight problem with authority figures- for many reasons that include teachers, Trenton was kicked out of his last school. Though if you strip away his bad-boy persona, Trenton is actually really smart and loyal to the few people he calls friends.

⚛Likes⚛
Tattoos, Smoking, Nicotine, Weed, Drinking, Vodka, Girls, Boys, Sex, Sharks, Swimming, Sky Diving, Rock Climbing, Cliff Diving, Roller Coasters, Silver Wood, Food, Anything with cheese (he does regret this later though), Popsicles, Bring Me the Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens, August Burns Red, Our Last Night, Starset, Fried Chicken, Watermelon, Hiking, Skate Boarding, Long Boarding, Boating, Basketball, Soccer, Snapchat, Instagram, Crown the Empire, Ice Nine Kills

⚛Dislikes♚
Twitter, Nails on a chalkboard, Being cheated on, His mother, His step-father, Being Lactose Intolerant, School, People who hurt her brother, Cheetos Puff, Watching Sports, Cops, Being arrested

⚛Hobbies/Talents⚛
Partying, Hooking up, Smoking, Art (drawing)
⚛Secrets⚛
1. Lost his virginity at the age of twelve
2. Slept with a teacher
3. Has gone to juvenile detention twice
4. Once got in a fist fight with a cop (he was off duty).
5. He has had sex with a guy before, didn't like it.
6. He robbed a gas station once
7. He wants to be a tattoo artist and open his own shop
8. He kind of wants to talk to someone about his addiction
9. He is addicted to pain killers
10. Drinks and smokes regularly

⚛Strengths⚛
Reliable, Observant, Dedicated, Helpful, Loyal
⚛Weaknesses⚛
Judgmental, Critical, Perfectionist

⚛HISTORY⚛
Will be RP'd out
RELATIONSHIPS
⚛Family⚛
Isle Pierce - Mother - 35
Justin Pierce - Father - 33
⚛Friends⚛
OPEN
⚛Significant other⚛
OPEN
⚛Enemies⚛
OPEN
⚛Other⚛
OPEN

FAVORITES

⚛Celebrity Male⚛
David Beckham
Chris Evans
⚛Celebrity Female⚛
Helena Bonham Carter
⚛Food⚛
Anything that is edible
⚛Sport⚛
None
⚛Movie⚛
Sweeney Todd

⚛Animal⚛
Elephant
⚛EXTRAS⚛

⚛How do you feel about your power?⚛
"They are cool, but sometimes I want to shoot myself."

⚛Extra⚛
[/bg]

Last edited:
Since Theodore is just chilling in the library and listening to music, I think I'm going to wait until the plot is advanced before I do anything with him.

@Unbound - Messaging you again because you never responded to my original proposition post.
  • Ashlee Crawford:
  • Nikki Asher:
    • Theo - Neutral?

Last edited:

@Unbound - Messaging you again because you never responded to my original proposition post.
  • Ashlee Crawford:
  • Nikki Asher:
    • Theo - Neutral?
Yeah, I like all of these. Sorry for not replying the first time.

• Thank You
4772884.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚛ ⚛ ⚛ ▬▬

Nickname: Trent
Grade: Senior
Power: Calling

[bg=#000000]
Face claim:
Jake Cooper
Color Resource:

2d6e40

APPEARANCE

⚛Height⚛
6'0"
⚛Weight⚛
162 Lbs
⚛Piercings⚛
Left and right ear lobe
⚛Tattoos⚛

HERE
⚛Marks⚛
A birthmark the size of a small quarter on his right collar bone
⚛Health Ailments⚛
Substance Abuse
PERSONAL

⚛Personality⚛
There isn't much that Trenton won't do, his open to almost anything. He is a very easy going and caring guy. Trenton likes to party and is often seen doing so, normally with a bottle of alcohol in one hand and a smoke in the other.
He is a daredevil with a slight problem with authority figures- for many reasons that include teachers, Trenton was kicked out of his last school. Though if you strip away his bad-boy persona, Trenton is actually really smart and loyal to the few people he calls friends.

⚛Likes⚛
Tattoos, Smoking, Nicotine, Weed, Drinking, Vodka, Girls, Boys, Sex, Sharks, Swimming, Sky Diving, Rock Climbing, Cliff Diving, Roller Coasters, Silver Wood, Food, Anything with cheese (he does regret this later though), Popsicles, Bring Me the Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens, August Burns Red, Our Last Night, Starset, Fried Chicken, Watermelon, Hiking, Skate Boarding, Long Boarding, Boating, Basketball, Soccer, Snapchat, Instagram, Crown the Empire, Ice Nine Kills

⚛Dislikes♚
Twitter, Nails on a chalkboard, Being cheated on, His mother, His step-father, Being Lactose Intolerant, School, People who hurt her brother, Cheetos Puff, Watching Sports, Cops, Being arrested

⚛Hobbies/Talents⚛
Partying, Hooking up, Smoking, Art (drawing)
⚛Secrets⚛
1. Lost his virginity at the age of twelve
2. Slept with a teacher
3. Has gone to juvenile detention twice
4. Once got in a fist fight with a cop (he was off duty).
5. He has had sex with a guy before, didn't like it.
6. He robbed a gas station once
7. He wants to be a tattoo artist and open his own shop
8. He kind of wants to talk to someone about his addiction
9. He is addicted to pain killers
10. Drinks and smokes regularly

⚛Strengths⚛
Reliable, Observant, Dedicated, Helpful, Loyal
⚛Weaknesses⚛
Judgmental, Critical, Perfectionist

⚛HISTORY⚛
Will be RP'd out
RELATIONSHIPS
⚛Family⚛
Isle Pierce - Mother - 35
Justin Pierce - Father - 33
⚛Friends⚛
OPEN
⚛Significant other⚛
OPEN
⚛Enemies⚛
OPEN
⚛Other⚛
OPEN

FAVORITES

⚛Celebrity Male⚛
David Beckham
Chris Evans
⚛Celebrity Female⚛
Helena Bonham Carter
⚛Food⚛
Anything that is edible
⚛Sport⚛
None
⚛Movie⚛
Sweeney Todd

⚛Animal⚛
Elephant
⚛EXTRAS⚛

⚛How do you feel about your power?⚛
"They are cool, but sometimes I want to shoot myself."

⚛Extra⚛
[/bg]

Theodore - I don't think he'll really like Trenton, but won't hate him unless he does something to make him. Neutral?

Harley - IC you made it seem like Jason and Trenton were friends as children? If this is true then I imagine Harley will be seeing a lot of Trenton. She'll probably be pretty neutral with him when they first meet, but I think they could grow to be friends. But... I do think there would be a rough patch between them when Harley dislikes him because she thinks he'll try to take Jason away from her, since she is pretty possessive and all that.

Theodore - I don't think he'll really like Trenton, but won't hate him unless he does something to make him. Neutral?

Harley - IC you made it seem like Jason and Trenton were friends as children? If this is true then I imagine Harley will be seeing a lot of Trenton. She'll probably be pretty neutral with him when they first meet, but I think they could grow to be friends. But... I do think there would be a rough patch between them when Harley dislikes him because she thinks he'll try to take Jason away from her, since she is pretty possessive and all that.
Both of these work well with me, and yes Trenton and Jason were childhood friends.

I'm very excited about this bomb I'm about to drop on everyone at lunch

Secrets don't stay secrets for long....

I'm very excited about this bomb I'm about to drop on everyone at lunch

Secrets don't stay secrets for long....
**UPDATE** Autumn informed me that the above sounds kinda bad, but not a literal bomb, but an "oh shit that's crazy. Drama!!" Bomb xD

Status
Not open for further replies.