2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - WELCOME TO THE INFERNO - IC
4740793.png
[BCOLOR=transparent]
B
rookeside has always been a small town full of happiness, that is until a meteor crash landed twelve years ago and shattered the very fabric that held the town together. Instead of being that once great town, Brookeside now hosts superpowered freaks as their locals (though not everyone is superpowered)! The meteor, which crash landed, brought a radiation that altered the genetic code of about a dozen people, all happening to go to school together now. Can you survive a drama, superpowered, hormone filled high school with constant secrets being leaked over the intercom and lack of true friends? Or will you turn into the villain of this story? Welcome to the Inferno! See you in class.
[/BCOLOR]

Okay, so this is a rough idea of a roleplay I want to do. This will revolve around twelve students at Brookeside High School, home of the Inferno. It's also kind of a cross between Smallville, Monster High, and PLL (pretty little liars). The title can also be interpreted as Welcome to Hell due to the fact that I don't want this to be the typical high school rp, I want drama (not just oh you stole this girl's boyfriend, etc.) what I meant by that is I want your characters to really grow and prosper (yeah that doesn't make sense). Growing for a character means making a mistake like stealing a car, losing their friends, killing someone accidentally by using their powers, people finding out about their powers, and possibly even becoming the bad guy.

Eventually things will start to disintegrate for everyone when the government moves into Brookside looking for those superpowered freaks I mentioned earlier (and many other places)! Kids will get taken! People will get saved! NPC's will be killed (that includes parents and siblings)! Characters will decide to do the right thing or become a little evil and do the wrong thing! Anything could happen when your life is on the line (speaking in the high school drama way and the literally government getting ready to dissect you kind of way)! Anyway let me know what you think and if you want to join! I am on the look out for a co-gm, so shoot me a quick PM and we shall discuss.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]CHARACTER LIST[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Hearts next to the reservation spot indicates a 100% completed character (this does not mean history included).[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Males (0 Open)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]1. Naomi Cross - Played by CELESTIAL - Page 1♥[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]2. Taken by Misguided [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]3. Taken by Lulunopia[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]4. Taken by Mysty[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]5. Taken by Brea[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]6. Taken by Misguided [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Female (1 Open)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]1.Taken by CELESTIAL[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]2. Taken by Unbound[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]3. Taken by Misguided[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]4. Taken by Practical Fairy[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]5. Taken by Lulunopia[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]6. Taken by Unbound[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]CHARACTER SHEET[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][Appearance Photo][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Face claim:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Color Resource:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]BASICS[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Name♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Nickname(s) ♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent](15-19)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Grade♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Power♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]APPEARANCE[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Height♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Weight♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Piercings♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Tattoos♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Marks♚ (birthmarks, scars, etc)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Health Ailments♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]PERSONAL[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Personality♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent](Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Likes♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Dislikes♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Hobbies/Talents♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Secrets♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Strengths♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Weaknesses♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]HISTORY[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]RELATIONSHIPS[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Family♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Friends♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Significant other♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Enemies♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Other♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]FAVORITES[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Celebrity Male♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Celebrity Female♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Food♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Sport♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Movie♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Animal♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]EXTRAS[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚How do you feel about your power?♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Extra[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

RULES
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]1.Limit of 2 characters, one male and one female[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]2. I am GM what I says goes, at sometime I will appoint a CO-GM what we say goes.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]3. Save the drama for the IC, keep it out of the OOC[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]4. No God-Modding[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]5. No Gary-Sues/Mary-Sues[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]6. Please use real pictures.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]7. There is a one week reservation limit. Past that and your reservation is gone and the spot is open again! Contact me if you need it extended because RL can get in the way.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#0c5900
"I can't help the way I was born."
[/bg]

• tumblr_mddtey4hqE1r8m7ivo4_250.gif
    tumblr_md1l4rCpkF1rd2idao4_250.gif
    tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito7_250.gif
    tumblr_mcq543FvUR1ruk946.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Name
    "I happen to like my full name."
    . Theodore Kale King .

Nickname(s)
    "Common insults count, right?"
    . Theo, Theodork, King .

Age, Birthday & Astrological Sign
    "I'm often told I'm more mature than many people my age."
    . 19, August 20th & Leo .

Grade
    "I enjoy being an upperclassman."
    . Senior .

Power
    "I'm pretty much Micah from 'Heroes.'"
    . Technokinesis .
    Overview
    Theodore has the ability to manipulate and/or communicate with technology. A variation on Electricity Manipulation, the user controls specific electrons and instructs them which items to engage or disengage. In short, Theo can repair/induce glitches in technology, control the flow of intricate machinery, and operate most technology just by touching. With practice, he can even learn to make 'out of order' machines to work to a certain degree.

Limitations
    Theodore currently must be touching the device he wants to manipulate, or at least another electronic device connected to it. For example, if a mouse is plugged into a computer he can touch the mouse and manipulate the computer. However, he believes with practice he can learn to manipulate electronic devices within proximity of him without having to touch them, but so far he has not been able to do this.Theodore also can’t control purely mechanical objects which possess no electronic or ferrous components.

Weaknesses
    Obviously, Theodore can be weakened by anyone who has the power to nullify technology powers. He also can be overpowered by people who manipulate electricity, because if he can't turn on the electronic device he can't use it. If technology is taken away from him Theodore is basically mortal.

Disclaimer: All information taken from the Super Hero Wiki
    [/bg]

• tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito9_250.gif
    tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito1_250.gif
    tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito6_250.gif
    tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito2_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Face Claim: Andrew Garfield

Height
    "The weather is fine up here, thanks for asking."
    . 5'10'' .

Weight
    "Admittedly, I could stand to work out more."
    . 153 lbs .

Piercings
    "Is that a joke?"
    . N/A .

Tattoos
    "I'd like one, but the who 'permanent' thing always psychs me out."
    . N/A .

Marks
    "Just a few things here and there, I guess."
    . He has a scar on his left calf, from a childhood injury.
    . Has a mole on his neck, it doesn't stick out .

Health Ailments
    "I'm a nerd. It's only fitting that I also wear glasses."
    . Wears glasses or contacts, but prefers glasses because he finds contacts uncomfortable .
    . Allergic to Cats .

[/bg]

• tumblr_inline_n2jo6wKhbc1rx48z5.gif
    tumblr_inline_n2jo84DS301rx48z5.gif
    tumblr_inline_n2jo72EiTp1rx48z5.gif
    tumblr_inline_n2jo78CqVU1rx48z5.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Personality
    "My archetype would definitely be The Nerd."
    . Theodore can very easily be classified as your average nerd. He loves reading comic books and has made a habit out of memorizing useless facts. He's very intelligent and is a fast learner. While he excels in anything academic he fails horribly in anything that involves physical activity. This made him an easy target as a child, and as a result of this he has become very careful in the things he says and does. He's often the kid who sit's in the front of the class but doesn't say anything. If you ask him a question it's likely he'll know the answer, but because he likes to fly under the radar he won't openly offer his help to others. That being said, he has a very kind heart. When asked for help he often does more that what is required, only because he is an over-achiever. He feels most contempt when he is doing something, even if it's just busy work. Otherwise he grows restless and impatient. This loner takes some time to get to know, but if one is able to break his protective shell he never let's them go, because friendship is something he believes should be cherished .

. Cuddling, Video games, Applesauce, Electronics, Mysteries, Youtube, French Fries, Cop Dramas, Science and Poptarts .

Dislikes
    "to state the obvious, I don't really like sports."
    . Trampolines, All nighters, Bad graphics, Milkshakes, Christmas lights, Spoilers, Jolly Ranchers and Smoking .

Hobbies/Talents
    "I believe this is two different questions."
    . Hobbies - Ping-Pong, Cosplay, and Research .
    . Talents - Theodore is naturally good with all things electronic. He can also do magic tricks, and even used to do them for the school talent show. He can read extremely quickly, and has a slightly eidetic memory, which allows him to remember much of what he reads. He's basically a vault of useless facts. He can also read body language .

Secrets
    "Do you know the definition of 'secret?'"
    . Theodore was bullied much of his childhood .
    . Between the ages of 4-13 Theodore had a crush on Belle from 'Beauty and The Beast,' because he wanted to believe there was a girl out there who could love anyone like she did .
    . Theodore never learned how to ride a bike or swim .
    . When he was 12 he accidentally walked on his sister, Isabella, having sex with her boyfriend. They didn't talk for a whole week afterward .
    . He accidentally hit his neighbors dog with his car once. He buried it and has never told anyone .

Strengths
    "I don't like to brag, but I am very smart."
    . When it comes to numbers, Theo can make an educated guess with great accuracy. He is also very tolerant of others, thanks to his three sisters, and has a great eye for detail. Theodore also has a lot of determination and is very creative, he can often be found brainstorming. He also excels with technology .

Weaknesses
    "It's easy to overlook me, despite my height."
    . When it comes to anything physical, Theodore is very slow and he has really bad reflexes. Theo is extremely passive, which makes him both unassertive and easily overlooked .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_inline_n2jofyJb5O1rx48z5.gif
    tumblr_inline_n2jof8ak4z1rx48z5.gif
    tumblr_inline_n2jog4ykSv1rx48z5.gif
    tumblr_inline_n2jofqBG1p1rx48z5.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

"Who cares about my past?"
    Theodore was the last child born into the King family. He had three older sisters, which had it's ups and downs throughout his childhood. If nothing else it taught young Theo to respect females, and he always felt very loved around his home.

School, sadly, was a different story. It was discovered very early on that, like his father, Theodore would need glasses. That, along with the fact that his name was 'Theodore' gave his peers plenty of reason to tease him. Theodore tried to ignore all the comments that were made, but a child can only do that for so long. And children can be so mean.

When he reached high school things got better. By then he had perfected the art of going unnoticed, and the jocks that bullied him all those years before came to realize it was better to be on the nerd's good side. This meant he was always picked first for group projects and partner-tests, but always last for any sport they played in gym.

Although things got better at school, they got worse at home. One sister after another moved out, until it was just him and Lisa. With Isabella and Ginny out of the house Theo's parents were able to spend more time with him and Lisa. In theory that would be better, but it didn't take long for his parent's to realize that Theodore was extremely intelligent, and they began to question why he had opted not to take more challenging classes. Theodore tried to explain that people who took advanced courses stood out too much for his liking, but they didn't care. His refusal to switch to harder classes caused a rift in their relationship, and this is when Theodore actually started to look forward to school.

Of course, his whole life changed when his ability to communicate with machines began to develop. But that happened very recently, and so there is not much to tell there, especially since things happened so quickly. So far Theodore has kept his ability a secret. However, as he learns to control it, he feels more and more compelled to use it. He knows he will eventually get caught, but he still continues to push his limits.
    [/bg]

• tumblr_n4nfl9WyTp1qhu3hxo3_250.gif
    tumblr_n4nfl9WyTp1qhu3hxo1_250.gif
    tumblr_n4nfl9WyTp1qhu3hxo6_250.gif
    tumblr_n4nfl9WyTp1qhu3hxo9_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Love Interest
    . Naomi Cross - Friends since childhood .

Friends
    . Ashlee Crawford - Buddies .
    . Christopher Thomas .
    . Dante Reed .

Enemies
    . Jason Monroe .
    . Joselyn Thomas - She yelled at him when they were Freshman, he's avoided her ever since .
    . Quince Sterling .

Other
    . Jasmin Locklyn - Neutral .
    . Nikki Asher - Neutral .
    . Riley Grey - Friendly Neutral .
    . Tyler O'Conner - Friendly Neutral .

Family
    . Father - 56 - Leonardo King - Technician [spoili]
    tumblr_mfag9a5iDe1r6z04co1_500.gif
    [/spoili]
    Mother - 55 - Gina King - Nurse [spoili]
    zkopc0.jpg
    [/spoili]
    Oldest Sister - 25 - Isabella King - Mechanic
    [spoili]
    tumblr_mb0toh7jni1rwpsi5o1_500.gif
    [/spoili]
    Older Sister - 22 - Ginny King - College Student [spoili]
    tumblr_mfz1r1L1it1rqe5zko1_500.gif
    [/spoili]
    Older Sister - 20 - Lisa King - Bartender [spoili]
    tumblr_lw7ogdu9AD1r23tzz.gif
    [/spoili]
    [/bg]

• tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito8_250.gif
    tumblr_md1l4rCpkF1rd2idao2_250.gif
    tumblr_mcoa6uitHh1qeeqito4_250.gif
    tumblr_md1l4rCpkF1rd2idao7_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Celebrity Male
    "I mean, he's pretty awesome."
    . Robert Downy Jr .

Celebrity Female
    "There's no denying she's beautiful, but she's also very talented."
    . Emma Stone .

Food
    "It's messy, but all good food tends to be."
    . Sloppy Jo's .

Sport
    "Sport? Yeah, no."
    . Theo doesn't really like sports, but if he had to pick one it'd probably be golf. No physical contact there .

Movie
    "A school full of mutants? Can you say awesome?"
    . Any X-Men movie .

Animal
    "I know some people think spiders are creepy, but they're actually really neat."
    . Tarantula .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_inline_n7kw35ebeZ1ssoiqt.gif
    tumblr_moykilUQL51rmiy78o7_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_n7kw1beXeL1ssoiqt.gif
    tumblr_inline_n7kwlvSRZJ1ssoiqt.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

How do you feel about your power?
    "If nothing else, it fits me well."
    . Theodore is absolutely fascinated with his power. Hes almost become obsessed with it, honestly. He has always been good with technology, but now he's even better. It amazes him what he's able to do now. Almost no information is not accessible by him and he loves it .

Extra
    "I've never had someone so interested in me before. Aren't you bored yet?"
    . He is near sighted .
    . Has stage fright .
    . His hair naturally sticks up in the front, due to the way he sleeps .
    . Heterosexual .

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"I'm very neurotic and self-conscious."
[/bg]

Last edited:
I'M ALL DONE WITH JASON!!!!!!!!

@Pasi let me know if you are still in this.

Reactions: Ghostie
My color and font hate me... Ugh.

best-pictures-of-arden-cho.jpg

Jasmin Mai Locklyn

Name: Jasmin Mai Locklyn
Nickname(s) : Jazy, Jaz
Birthday: July 10th
Zodiac: Cancer
Grade: Senior
Power: Biomorphing
Height: 5'
Weight: 104 lbs
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: None
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc): None
Health Ailments:
- Allergic to peanuts
- Allergic to chocolate
Sexuality: Straight
Personality:
Flirty - Jasmin will flirt with any guy she finds attractive, so don't get in her way. If you do she will cuss you out in a second. She hates people interfering in her flirting
Blunt - Though she doesn't mean to but, she can be very blunt. She blurts out what she's thinking at the worst times possible.
Confident - Jasmin has never doubted herself. Her parents taught her to be confident.
Moody - It's like Jasmins always PMSing. Her moods can change in a blink of an eye.
Hot-Headed - Jasmin has a very short temper. She can lose control her her anger in seconds. So try not to make her mad.
Proper - She has perfect manners. Though this only because of her upbringing.
Sarcastic - If she see's the chance she can be very sarcastic. So try not to be stupid around her.
- Blue
- Clouds
- Shoes
- Money
- Fuzzy Socks
- Hot guys
- Massages
- Sunsets
- Beach's
- Classical Music
Dislikes:
- Sleeping with socks on
- Idiots
- Loud noises
-
Hobbies/Talents:
- Writing Music
- Playing Piano
Secrets:
- Jasmin's dated 3 different guys at the same time
- Over all she's had 6 boyfriends, only one being serious
- Jasmin never really got over her first boyfriend
- Jasmin smokes when with friends or away from family
Strengths:
- Athletic
- Confident
- Intelligent
Weaknesses:
- Flirty
- Not very strong
- Blunt
- Superficial
History: Work in Progress
Family:
Mother - Lillian Locklyn
Father - Jacob Locklyn (Deceased)
Sister - Kelly Locklyn (22)
Sister - Haley Locklyn (16)
Brother - Jean Locklyn (25)
Friends: OPEN
Significant other: OPEN
Enemies: OPEN
Other:
Celebrity Male: Chaning Tatum
Celebrity Female: Melanie Martinez
Food: Sushi
Sport: Tennis
Movie: The Fault in Our Stars
Animal: Wolf
How do you feel about your power?: "It's awesome! I can change into my favorite animal!"
Extra:

FC: Arden Cho| Theme Song: Doll House - Melanie Martinez

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

uriah-shelton-images.jpg

Dante Ace Reed

Name: Dante Ace Reed
Nickname(s): Dan, Ace
Birthday: August 1st
Zodiac: Leo
Grade: Junior
Power: Pyrotechnics
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 163 lbs
Piercings: None
Tattoos:
- Finger
- Wrist
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc):
Health Ailments: Asthma, Animal Dander, Depression
Sexuality: Gay
Personality:
Shy/Awkward - Around new people Dante tend to be shy. He just doesn't know how to act or what to do which ends up in the situation being awkward. The poor boy even stutters when people talk to him. When he spend more time with them he does open up a little but, that doesn't happen for months.

Quiet - Man is Dante quite. He hates being the center of attention and tries his best to not be. Naturally the only way to not be the center of attention it to be quiet, which he's mastered well. You can barely tell if he's in the room.

Nice - Dante's not all awkward though he's quite nice once you get to know him. He'll stop to help people in need and will give money to the poor.

Dorky - Dorky, that describes Dante perfectly. He absolutely loves reading fan fiction and role playing. Oh don't get him started on Draco Malfoy. That boy will go on for hours about his 'precious cinnamon bun'.

Hopeless Romantic - He's always on the search for that perfect one. Dante really believes he will someday find his soulmate, his one true love.

Adventurous/Curious - Most of the time Dante is heading off to do something new. He loves to try new things and learn peoples secrets. So try not to hide thing from him, 9 times out of 10 he'll find out one way or another.

- Going on adventures
- Puppies
- Lemonade
- The color red
- Books
- Draco Malfoy
- Reading Smut
- Fire
- Hot guys
- Writing
- Painting
- Fuzzy socks
Dislikes:
- Running
- Peppers
- Cats
- Sleeping with socks on
- Rain
- Sneezing
- Being called cute
- Pandas
- Jumping
- Squealing Girls
- Loud noises
- Being the center of attention
Hobbies/Talents:
- Going on adventures
- Reading
- He's a good artist and writer
Secrets:
- He once peed himself in the 8th grade
- He's never been kissed
- He likes guys though he'll never admit it
- Once he snuck out to get drunk and high with some friends
- His parents kicked him out for being gay, he now lives in an abandoned house
Strengths:
- Nice
- Moderately Intelligent
Weaknesses:
- Shy
- Slow
- Asthma
- Rain
History: Work in Progress
Family:
Mother - Jane Reed
Father - Kevin Reed
Older Brother - Nick Reed (19)
Younger Sister - Kelly Reed (10)
Friends: OPEN
Significant other: OPEN
Enemies: OPEN
Other: OPEN
Celebrity Male: Justin Timberlake
Celebrity Female: Melanie Martinez
Food: Grilled Cheese
Sport: None
Movie: Harry Potter
Animal: Dogs
How do you feel about your power?: "Oh, um, it's okay, I guess. I, um, just wish I didn't sneeze fire or, um, lose control when I'm mad."
Extra: He speaks some french

FC: Uriah Shelton| Theme Song: Perfect - Simple Plan
Both are done for the most part! I just need to do there history!!

Is this still happening? If so, I finished my character a while ago, was he accepted?

If anyone wants the last female spot, it's open af my dudes. We can't wait for Pasi any longer

If anyone wants the last female spot, it's open af my dudes. We can't wait for Pasi any longer
I might take you up on that... if no one else wants it, that is? I don't want to step on any toes.

I might take you up on that... if no one else wants it, that is? I don't want to step on any toes.
Feel free to take her

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Is electrokinesis already taken? Or, anything like that? (It's the manipulation of electricity). If not, I think I'll reserve that please.

Is electrokinesis already taken? Or, anything like that? (It's the manipulation of electricity). If not, I think I'll reserve that please.
Feel free to take. The only thing I can see that is near that is element manipulation which is what my girl has, but she doesn't have electricity as one of the element. Also would you want a relationship between Naomi and Theo?

[fieldbox="Diayania Annalese Grimor, purple, dotted"]
g33WRTI.png

WIP
large.png

g33WRTI.png

Face claim: Shay Mitchell
Color Resource: Purple

BASICS

♚Name♚
Diayania Annalese Grimor

♚Nickname(s) ♚
Dia , Diya , Dina , Diamond

♚Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign♚
18 , February 18th ~ Aquarius

♚Grade♚
Senior

♚Power♚
Telekinesis with Telepathy Tendencies
g33WRTI.png

f03314f3c8ddef6ff67ab66eec67cff3.jpg

g33WRTI.png

APPEARANCE

♚Height♚
5'7" on the spot

♚Weight♚
140 lbs

♚Piercings♚
Belly Button
Right Ear
Left Ear

♚Tattoos♚
One Tattoo ~ Centered

♚Marks♚
Scar ~ Will tell about in the Bio

♚Health Ailments♚
N/A
g33WRTI.png

rs_600x600-151215111413-600.pretty-little-liars-gallery-freeform-6.ch.121515.jpg

g33WRTI.png

PERSONAL

♚Personality♚
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
♚Likes♚
Coffee ~ Cat's ~ Foxes ~ Piano ~ Singing ~ Music ~ Sculpting ~ Art ~ Art Museum's ~Music ~ Traveling ~ Dancing ~ Lilac's ~ Smoothies ~ Korean food ~ Thai Food ~ Seafood ~ Lindsey Stirling ~ Magic ~ Baking ~ Cooking ~ Hiking ~ Exploring ~ Comic Books ~ Horror Flixs ~ Cafe's ~ Photography ~ Horseback Riding ~ Beach ~ Fast Car's ~ Sweet's ~ Guitar~ Surfing ~ Fall Out Boy ~ Snuggling ~ Snow ~ Tea ~ Breaking Benjamin ~ Disney Movie's ~ Running ~ Spray Paint ~ Learning ~ Tricks ~ White ~ Boot's ~ Dresses ~ Beanies ~ Her bed ~ Hot Coco ~ Night ~ Fast Car's ~ Trips ~ Rap ~ Skinny dipping~ Parties ~ Dog's ~ Surfing ~ Rainy Days ~ Surfing ~ Camping Trips ~ Clubbing ~ The Gym ~ Tanning ~ Fighting ~ Manipulation ~ Storms

♚Dislikes♚
People who think they are better than other's , Liar's ~ Cheaters ~ People who aren't open minded , Feeling Alone ~ Mosquitoes ~ Her Father

♚Hobbies/Talents♚
♚Secrets♚
♚Strengths♚
♚Weaknesses♚
Fears:
Falling in love and losing that person.
Being Killed.
g33WRTI.png

tumblr_lwxolmn3d71r4kfic.gif

g33WRTI.png

HISTORY

RELATIONSHIPS
♚Family♚
Sebastian
James Gremoir ~ Father ~ Alive ~ Medical Professor at Harvard
Alana Grace Gremoir ~ Mother ~ Alive ~ 42 ~ Boutique Owner

Alastir Felix Gremoir ~ Brother ~ 20 ~ Deceased

♚Friends♚
ALL OPEN ~ PM OR TAG ME!

♚Significant other♚
ALL OPEN ~ PM OR TAG ME!

♚Enemies♚
ALL OPEN ~ PM OR TAG ME!

g33WRTI.png

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b3188dixy0w04wk8og8s8wg00_640.jpg

g33WRTI.png

FAVORITES

♚Celebrity Male♚
Tom Hiddleston ~ Johnny Depp ~ Jason Memoa

♚Celebrity Female♚
Anne Hathaway ~ Amber Heard ~ Kaya Scoridele

♚Food♚
Ka Pow ~ Green Curry ~ Brownies with Peanut Butter Swirls

♚Sport♚
Tennis ~ Soccer ~ Swimming

♚Movie♚
Lord of The Rings Trilogy & Hobbit Trilogy

♚Animal♚
Tiger ~ Siberian Husky

EXTRAS

♚How do you feel about your power?♚
" I am learning to adjust to it honestly... I see it both as a curse and blessing in disguise

Extra
g33WRTI.png

shay-mitchell-in-under-you-video.gif

g33WRTI.png

[/fieldbox]​
Shay your personality isn't done for her my sweet

Feel free to take. The only thing I can see that is near that is element manipulation which is what my girl has, but she doesn't have electricity as one of the element. Also would you want a relationship between Naomi and Theo?
A romantic relationship?

Hmm, I'm not sure. Naomi is kind of like "I do what I want and I don't care what people think WOOO" and Theo is more like "Oh god please don't look at me, I just want to read in peace." So it would kind of be one of those things where people look at them and wonder, "How would those two even become friends in the first place?" You know what I'm saying?

But, maybe if they were friends when they were little and grew together it would be more plausible?

A romantic relationship?

Hmm, I'm not sure. Naomi is kind of like "I do what I want and I don't care what people think WOOO" and Theo is more like "Oh god please don't look at me, I just want to read in peace." So it would kind of be one of those things where people look at them and wonder, "How would those two even become friends in the first place?" You know what I'm saying?

But, maybe if they were friends when they were little and grew together it would be more plausible?
I think they'd be cute! Naomi would probably help to bring him out of his shell a little bit and he could balance/chill her out. All about balance my dude

A romantic relationship?

They could be friends since they were young, and like Misguided said maybe they just bring out different sides of each other.

They could be friends since they were young, and like Misguided said maybe they just bring out different sides of each other.
Yeah, I liked the idea of them balancing each other out and everything. I just thought we needed a realistic way that they even became friends, because I think if they met in high school they wouldn't really be friends. They're just from two totally different cliques and everything.

But, yeah, I'm down for them being love interest. I'll add that to his CS shortly. I'm working on my other character as we speak, her name is Harley and the face claim is Carlson Young.

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#e35914
"Freedom is not free."
[/bg]

• Harley 1.gifHarley 2.gifHarley 3.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
    XXX
    Name
    "Not to be confused with Harley Quinn."
    . Harley Freya Smith .

Nickname(s)
    "No, seriously. The Harley Quinn jokes got old when I hit puberty."
    . Harley, Bolts .

"Astrological Signs do not define our personalities. That's just dumb."
    . 17, October 29th (Scorpio) .

Grade
    "I just can't wait to get out of here."
    . Junior .

Power
    "I... have no idea what you're talking about.'"
    . Electrokinesis .
    Overview
    Harley has the ability to create and manipulate electricity. While using her ability Harley's eyes go from brown to a glowing gold color. Also, the longer she uses her ability the more frizzy her hair becomes.
    Limitations
    She can create orbs and bolts of electricity with her hands, though this is the only part of her body she can create electricity from. While she still has a little trouble controlling the voltage she usually can get it somewhere around her desired voltage. She is unable to reach a voltage that would kill someone, but she can make them pass out. Her bolts must end somewhere, and wherever they end they will act as normal electricity would (So, like, if it ended in water the water would also be electrified). She can also control other electric factors such as lights and technology- but only to the point of turning them off and on. Harley can use her ability to heat things up, such as food (though there might be a tiny burned area) and metal, but for this she needs to be touching the object.
    Weaknesses
    If she uses her ability while she is wet the electricity will also harm her. So, water in combat basically inhibits her from using her ability. Also, she can only make her electrical bolts/orbs travel as far as 30 feet. Her ability becomes useless if confronted electrical resistant material such as rubber. Also, when her emotions are unstable her ability makes it difficult for her to use electronic devices (cellphones, computers, ect).

[/bg]

• tumblr_nt68z27sB41ue2664o6_250.gif
    tumblr_nt68z27sB41ue2664o3_250.gif
    tumblr_nt68z27sB41ue2664o5_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Face Claim: Carlson Young

Height
    "I dunno, about five four if I had to guess.."
    . 5'2'' .

Weight
    "There are things more concerning going on in my life right now than my weight, but thanks for asking."
    . 136 lbs .

Piercings
    "It's a total waste, since my hair covers my ears usually."
    . Ear lobes, once each .

Tattoos
    "None yet, but I do plan to get something at some point."
    . N/A .

Marks
    "I hope my burn scar goes away, it's ugly."
    . She has a round scar on her right wrist that's a little larger than a quarter. She got it from a burn, that was caused the first time she discovered her ability .

Health Ailments
    "I'm often told I have a 'Resting Bitch Face.' Does that count?"
    . Lactose Intolerant .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_nro0elY7Ve1uyghb7o5_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_nro0elY7Ve1uyghb7o3_250.gif
    tumblr_nro0elY7Ve1uyghb7o6_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Personality
    "People say I'm hard to read. I apologize for being so difficult."
    . Some people find it hard to understand Harley, especially when she speaks, because her facial features are usually very monotone. She appears almost bored of everything occurring around her. This is not exactly the case, as Harley finds joy in leaning and experiencing new things. She's actually a very happy young lady, and extremely nice to almost everyone. Though most her comments come across as sarcastic she hardly ever has the intent of hurting feelings. Harley does not understand what is right to say and what is wrong to say, and so she often says exactly what she is thinking. Honesty is a key characteristic with her, and she tries to never lie. She believes there is nothing worse than a liar, not even a murderer. She is very accepting of others, and likes to understands the motives behind an action before making a judgement on the person themselves. She finds many things humorous and exiting, though only when she is over-excited does she show it on her face. When she does get exited, however, she always goes over-the-top: Jumping, cheering, throwing her arms in the air, hugging, the whole nine yards. Same goes for when she is angry. While Harley is very patient and understanding, she does not take bullshit from others. She isn't quick to anger but once a you've got a rise out of her she gets very violent, and often times physical, and then after the initial confrontation will hold a grudge. She's very opinionated and stubborn, so it is hard to change her mind once she has made it. Harley enjoys her alone time, but also fears isolation- she doesn't want to be alone forever. Like most human beings she longs to be liked and to find love one day. Harley is very possessive, and so if she sees something she wants she claims it as hers- this applies to both objects and people. Once she's found someone she likes she tends to latch onto them, out of fear of ever loosing someone important to her. Harley does have a decent sense of what is right and what is wrong, but she also thinks that sometimes doing something wrong is needed for the greater good .

"Trying to tell me a corny joke I haven't heard is near impossible."
    . The Stars, Blankets, Books, Physical Activities, Sweets, Girly Clothing, Honesty, Music, Sunlight, Jokes .

Dislikes
    "When is a door not a door? Um, never. If it's a door now it's always a door. Riddles are dumb."
    . Riddles, Liars, Cool Temperatures, Small places, Bodies of Water, Fish, The Color Grey, Birds, Snow .

Hobbies/Talents
    "I don't think I have any hobbies, but there are things I like to do."
    . Hobbies - Going to the movies, Scrap-booking and Snowboarding .
    . Talents - Harley has a natural knack for computers and other electronic devices of the sort. She seems to understand them and can learn how they work pretty quickly. In another life she would have made an amazing hacker. She also knows how to beatbox, and though she doesn't like math she's always found numbers were easier to work with for her than for other people. .

Secrets
    "I'm not comfortable sharing these with you."
    . She likes to eat cereal in her underwear .
    . She's afraid of birds .
    . Likes to play with hot wax .
    . Used to shoplift when she was younger, but has grown out of it and actually feels slightly ashamed of it .

Strengths
    "I'd survive well in the forest if I had to, I think."
    . Harley has a natural knack for computers and other electronic devices of the sort. She seems to understand them and can learn how they work pretty quickly. In another life she would have made an amazing hacker. She is quick on her feet and good at remaining calm under pressure. She has a strong sense of hearing, is very flexible, and has decent stamina for a girl who doesn't run. Harley is also able to think logically, which helps her when it comes to problem solving. She's a fast learner, and she can be quite resourceful .

Weaknesses
    "Do I look like I have a lot of muscle to you?."
    . While she is fast, she is not strong. She is not extremely skilled in hand to hand combat, so she may struggle in defending herself if things get physical. She is easily detracted and her mind also wonders to other places unless she is intrigued with what is happening around her. Also, she's not extremely clever, so she can be very easy to fool .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_nrn8u4g8Z61qehsoxo4_250.gif
    tumblr_nrn8u4g8Z61qehsoxo2_250.gif
    tumblr_nrn8u4g8Z61qehsoxo5_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

"Do you want to know everything? You're the most nosy person I've ever met."

words
    [/bg]

• tumblr_nrlkquJ4XU1qehsoxo9_250.gif
    tumblr_nr18xc2EUB1qehsoxo3_250.gif
    tumblr_nrn8u4g8Z61qehsoxo7_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Love Interest
    . Jason Monroe - Best Friends for 8 years. They do everything a couple would, but have yet to outwardly define themselves as a couple .

Friends
    . Dante Reed - Buddies .
    . Jasmin Locklyn - Best Friends .
    .Joseyln Thomas - Buddies .
    . Naomi Cross - Buddies .
    . Tyler O'Conner .

Enemies
    . Ashlee Crawford - Harley distrusts her due to the inconsistent personality .

Other
    . Christopher Thomas - Friendly Neutral .
    . Nikki Asher - Neutral .
    . Quince Sterling - Neutral .
    . Riley Grey - Friendly Neutral .

Family
    . Father - 46 - Jensen Smith - Construction Worker [spoili]
    lost-gifs-mark-pellegrino-16733798-330-200.gif
    [/spoili]
    Mother - 48 - Raena Smith - Zoologist [spoili]
    tumblr_o6bwoiAGtK1rlocn5o8_r1_1280.gif
    [/spoili]
    [/bg]

• tumblr_o8vis7s7KH1s8ccdbo6_250.gif
    tumblr_o97b2gk2rZ1s8ccdbo7_250.gif
    tumblr_o9kcm8DJOK1s8ccdbo9_250.gif
    tumblr_o97b2gk2rZ1s8ccdbo9_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Celebrity Male
    "He's a hottie!"
    . Chris Hemsworth .

Celebrity Female
    "Who doesn't want to be her?"
    . Jennifer Lawrence .

Food
    "Froyo is the best food. Period."
    . Frozen Yogurt .

Sport
    "Football players are total babes. Even if their not very good, their butts always look great in their unifrom."
    . Football .

Movie
    "I'll be honest, I still jump even though I know exactly what happens."
    . Scream .

Animal
    "Cats are my weakness. No lie."
    . Domesticated Cats .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_o8vis7s7KH1s8ccdbo9_250.gif
    tumblr_o8hel1GKTd1s8ccdbo9_250.gif
    tumblr_o8hel1GKTd1s8ccdbo6_250.gif
    tumblr_o8vis7s7KH1s8ccdbo7_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

"As long as no one calls me Sparky, I'll be fine."
    . Harley doesn't know how to feel about it yet. She doesn't mind it, but often times it's easy to forget she even has an ability at all. She hardly ever finds a use for it, and it's only irritating when she's upset and it becomes uncontrollable. Perhaps as she learns more about it she'll grow fond of it, but as of now she just... doesn't care about it .

Extra
    "I'm so glad this little interview is over."
    . Her nickname 'bolt' is not from her ability. She's had it for a few years now, because some of her classmates played a prank on her and she got scared and ran away. She ran much faster than anyone would have expected, so they began to playfully call her Bolts and it just stuck .
    . Doesn't really like Anime, but did watch SAO and liked it a lot .
    . Heterosexual .

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"If you're not going to do the job right, might as well don't do it at all."
[/bg]

Last edited:

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#e35914
"Freedom is not free."
[/bg]

• tumblr_ntacgy2tgH1sjhd4fo2_250.gif
    tumblr_ntacgy2tgH1sjhd4fo5_250.gif
    tumblr_ntacgy2tgH1sjhd4fo4_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Name
    "Not to be confused with Harley Quinn."
    . Harley Freya Smith .

Nickname(s)
    "No, seriously. The Harley Quinn jokes got old when I hit puberty."
    . Harley, Bolts .

"Astrological Signs do not define our personalities. That's just dumb."
    . 17, October 29th (Scorpio) .

Grade
    "I just can't wait to get out of here."
    . Junior .

Power
    "I... have no idea what you're talking about.'"
    . Electrokinesis .
    Overview
    Harley has the ability to create and manipulate electricity. While using her ability Harley's eyes go from brown to a glowing gold color. Also, the longer she uses her ability the more frizzy her hair becomes.
    Limitations
    She can create orbs and bolts of electricity with her hands, though this is the only part of her body she can create electricity from. While she still has a little trouble controlling the voltage she usually can get it somewhere around her desired voltage. She is unable to reach a voltage that would kill someone, but she can make them pass out. Her bolts must end somewhere, and wherever they end they will act as normal electricity would (So, like, if it ended in water the water would also be electrified). She can also control other electric factors such as lights and technology- but only to the point of turning them off and on. Harley can use her ability to heat things up, such as food (though there might be a tiny burned area) and metal, but for this she needs to be touching the object.
    Weaknesses
    If she uses her ability while she is wet the electricity will also harm her. So, water in combat basically inhibits her from using her ability. Also, she can only make her electrical bolts/orbs travel as far as 30 feet. Her ability becomes useless if confronted electrical resistant material such as rubber. Also, when her emotions are unstable her ability makes it difficult for her to use electronic devices (cellphones, computers, ect).

[/bg]

• tumblr_nt68z27sB41ue2664o6_250.gif
    tumblr_nt68z27sB41ue2664o3_250.gif
    tumblr_nt68z27sB41ue2664o5_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Face Claim: Carlson Young

Height
    "I dunno, about five four if I had to guess.."
    . 5'2'' .

Weight
    "There are things more concerning going on in my life right now than my weight, but thanks for asking."
    . 136 lbs .

Piercings
    "It's a total waste, since my hair covers my ears usually."
    . Ear lobes, once each .

Tattoos
    "None yet, but I do plan to get something at some point."
    . N/A .

Marks
    "I hope my burn scar goes away, it's ugly."
    . She has a round scar on her right wrist that's a little larger than a quarter. She got it from a burn, that was caused the first time she discovered her ability .

Health Ailments
    "I'm often told I have a 'Resting Bitch Face.' Does that count?"
    . Lactose Intolerant .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_nro0elY7Ve1uyghb7o5_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_nro0elY7Ve1uyghb7o3_250.gif
    tumblr_nro0elY7Ve1uyghb7o6_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Personality
    "People say I'm hard to read. I apologize for being so difficult."
    . Some people find it hard to understand Harley, especially when she speaks, because her facial features are usually very monotone. She appears almost bored of everything occurring around her. This is not exactly the case, as Harley finds joy in leaning and experiencing new things. She's actually a very happy young lady, and extremely nice to almost everyone. Though most her comments come across as sarcastic she hardly ever has the intent of hurting feelings. Harley does not understand what is right to say and what is wrong to say, and so she often says exactly what she is thinking. Honesty is a key characteristic with her, and she tries to never lie. She believes there is nothing worse than a liar, not even a murderer. She is very accepting of others, and likes to understands the motives behind an action before making a judgement on the person themselves. She finds many things humorous and exiting, though only when she is over-excited does she show it on her face. When she does get exited, however, she always goes over-the-top: Jumping, cheering, throwing her arms in the air, hugging, the whole nine yards. Same goes for when she is angry. While Harley is very patient and understanding, she does not take bullshit from others. She isn't quick to anger but once a you've got a rise out of her she gets very violent, and often times physical, and then after the initial confrontation will hold a grudge. She's very opinionated and stubborn, so it is hard to change her mind once she has made it. Harley enjoys her alone time, but also fears isolation- she doesn't want to be alone forever. Like most human beings she longs to be liked and to find love one day. Harley is very possessive, and so if she sees something she wants she claims it as hers- this applies to both objects and people. Once she's found someone she likes she tends to latch onto them, out of fear of ever loosing someone important to her. Harley does have a decent sense of what is right and what is wrong, but she also thinks that sometimes doing something wrong is needed for the greater good .

"Trying to tell me a corny joke I haven't heard is near impossible."
    . The Stars, Blankets, Books, Physical Activities, Sweets, Girly Clothing, Honesty, Music, Sunlight, Jokes .

Dislikes
    "When is a door not a door? Um, never. If it's a door now it's always a door. Riddles are dumb."
    . Riddles, Liars, Cool Temperatures, Small places, Bodies of Water, Fish, The Color Grey, Birds, Snow .

Hobbies/Talents
    "I don't think I have any hobbies, but there are things I like to do."
    . Hobbies - Going to the movies, Scrap-booking and Snowboarding .
    . Talents - Harley has a natural knack for computers and other electronic devices of the sort. She seems to understand them and can learn how they work pretty quickly. In another life she would have made an amazing hacker. She also knows how to beatbox, and though she doesn't like math she's always found numbers were easier to work with for her than for other people. .

Secrets
    "I'm not comfortable sharing these with you."
    . She likes to eat cereal in her underwear .
    . She's afraid of birds .
    . Likes to play with hot wax .
    . Used to shoplift when she was younger, but has grown out of it and actually feels slightly ashamed of it .

Strengths
    "I'd survive well in the forest if I had to, I think."
    . Harley has a natural knack for computers and other electronic devices of the sort. She seems to understand them and can learn how they work pretty quickly. In another life she would have made an amazing hacker. She is quick on her feet and good at remaining calm under pressure. She has a strong sense of hearing, is very flexible, and has decent stamina for a girl who doesn't run. Harley is also able to think logically, which helps her when it comes to problem solving. She's a fast learner, and she can be quite resourceful .

Weaknesses
    "Do I look like I have a lot of muscle to you?."
    . While she is fast, she is not strong. She is not extremely skilled in hand to hand combat, so she may struggle in defending herself if things get physical. She is easily detracted and her mind also wonders to other places unless she is intrigued with what is happening around her. Also, she's not extremely clever, so she can be very easy to fool .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_nrn8u4g8Z61qehsoxo4_250.gif
    tumblr_nrn8u4g8Z61qehsoxo2_250.gif
    tumblr_nrn8u4g8Z61qehsoxo5_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

"Do you want to know everything? You're the most nosy person I've ever met."

words
    [/bg]

• tumblr_nrlkquJ4XU1qehsoxo9_250.gif
    tumblr_nr18xc2EUB1qehsoxo3_250.gif
    tumblr_nrn8u4g8Z61qehsoxo7_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Love Interest
    . TBA .

Friends
    . TBA .

Enemies
    . TBA .

Other
    . TBA .

Family
    . Father - 46 - Jensen Smith - Construction Worker [spoili]
    lost-gifs-mark-pellegrino-16733798-330-200.gif
    [/spoili]
    Mother - 48 - Raena Smith - Zoologist [spoili]
    tumblr_o6bwoiAGtK1rlocn5o8_r1_1280.gif
    [/spoili]
    [/bg]

• tumblr_o8vis7s7KH1s8ccdbo6_250.gif
    tumblr_o97b2gk2rZ1s8ccdbo7_250.gif
    tumblr_o9kcm8DJOK1s8ccdbo9_250.gif
    tumblr_o97b2gk2rZ1s8ccdbo9_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Celebrity Male
    "He's a hottie!"
    . Chris Hemsworth .

Celebrity Female
    "Who doesn't want to be her?"
    . Jennifer Lawrence .

Food
    "Froyo is the best food. Period."
    . Frozen Yogurt .

Sport
    "Football players are total babes. Even if their not very good, their butts always look great in their unifrom."
    . Football .

Movie
    "I'll be honest, I still jump even though I know exactly what happens."
    . Scream .

Animal
    "Cats are my weakness. No lie."
    . Domesticated Cats .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_o8vis7s7KH1s8ccdbo9_250.gif
    tumblr_o8hel1GKTd1s8ccdbo9_250.gif
    tumblr_o8hel1GKTd1s8ccdbo6_250.gif
    tumblr_o8vis7s7KH1s8ccdbo7_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

"As long as no one calls me Sparky, I'll be fine."
    . Harley doesn't know how to feel about it yet. She doesn't mind it, but often times it's easy to forget she even has an ability at all. She hardly ever finds a use for it, and it's only irritating when she's upset and it becomes uncontrollable. Perhaps as she learns more about it she'll grow fond of it, but as of now she just... doesn't care about it .

Extra
    "I'm so glad this little interview is over."
    . Her nickname 'bolt' is not from her ability. She's had it for a few years now, because some of her classmates played a prank on her and she got scared and ran away. She ran much faster than anyone would have expected, so they began to playfully call her Bolts and it just stuck .
    . Doesn't really like Anime, but did watch SAO and liked it a lot .
    . Heterosexual .

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"If you're not going to do the job right, might as well don't do it at all."
[/bg]
I still have to do her bio, but other than that she's finished. I've got to go to bed, and only posted it because I didn't want to loose everything (my laptop has already restarted once tonight for no reason... didn't want to risk it happening again). So yeah, because of her bio she's still a work in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.