2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - WELCOME TO THE INFERNO - IC
4740793.png
[BCOLOR=transparent]
B
rookeside has always been a small town full of happiness, that is until a meteor crash landed twelve years ago and shattered the very fabric that held the town together. Instead of being that once great town, Brookeside now hosts superpowered freaks as their locals (though not everyone is superpowered)! The meteor, which crash landed, brought a radiation that altered the genetic code of about a dozen people, all happening to go to school together now. Can you survive a drama, superpowered, hormone filled high school with constant secrets being leaked over the intercom and lack of true friends? Or will you turn into the villain of this story? Welcome to the Inferno! See you in class.
[/BCOLOR]

Okay, so this is a rough idea of a roleplay I want to do. This will revolve around twelve students at Brookeside High School, home of the Inferno. It's also kind of a cross between Smallville, Monster High, and PLL (pretty little liars). The title can also be interpreted as Welcome to Hell due to the fact that I don't want this to be the typical high school rp, I want drama (not just oh you stole this girl's boyfriend, etc.) what I meant by that is I want your characters to really grow and prosper (yeah that doesn't make sense). Growing for a character means making a mistake like stealing a car, losing their friends, killing someone accidentally by using their powers, people finding out about their powers, and possibly even becoming the bad guy.

Eventually things will start to disintegrate for everyone when the government moves into Brookside looking for those superpowered freaks I mentioned earlier (and many other places)! Kids will get taken! People will get saved! NPC's will be killed (that includes parents and siblings)! Characters will decide to do the right thing or become a little evil and do the wrong thing! Anything could happen when your life is on the line (speaking in the high school drama way and the literally government getting ready to dissect you kind of way)! Anyway let me know what you think and if you want to join! I am on the look out for a co-gm, so shoot me a quick PM and we shall discuss.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]CHARACTER LIST[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Hearts next to the reservation spot indicates a 100% completed character (this does not mean history included).[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Males (0 Open)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]1. Naomi Cross - Played by CELESTIAL - Page 1♥[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]2. Taken by Misguided [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]3. Taken by Lulunopia[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]4. Taken by Mysty[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]5. Taken by Brea[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]6. Taken by Misguided [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Female (1 Open)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]1.Taken by CELESTIAL[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]2. Taken by Unbound[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]3. Taken by Misguided[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]4. Taken by Practical Fairy[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]5. Taken by Lulunopia[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]6. Taken by Unbound[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]CHARACTER SHEET[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][Appearance Photo][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Face claim:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Color Resource:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]BASICS[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Name♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Nickname(s) ♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent](15-19)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Grade♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Power♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]APPEARANCE[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Height♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Weight♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Piercings♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Tattoos♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Marks♚ (birthmarks, scars, etc)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Health Ailments♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]PERSONAL[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Personality♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent](Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Likes♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Dislikes♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Hobbies/Talents♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Secrets♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Strengths♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Weaknesses♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]HISTORY[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]RELATIONSHIPS[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Family♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Friends♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Significant other♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Enemies♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Other♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]FAVORITES[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Celebrity Male♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Celebrity Female♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Food♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Sport♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Movie♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Animal♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]EXTRAS[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚How do you feel about your power?♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Extra[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

RULES
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]1.Limit of 2 characters, one male and one female[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]2. I am GM what I says goes, at sometime I will appoint a CO-GM what we say goes.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]3. Save the drama for the IC, keep it out of the OOC[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]4. No God-Modding[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]5. No Gary-Sues/Mary-Sues[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]6. Please use real pictures.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]7. There is a one week reservation limit. Past that and your reservation is gone and the spot is open again! Contact me if you need it extended because RL can get in the way.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
I'll have my character up by tomorrow night, just a bit busy tonight and tomorrow morning guys. Sorry.

Teen-Wolf-season-5-arden-cho.jpg

Jasmin Mai Locklyn

Name: Jasmin Mai Locklyn
Nickname(s) : Jazy, Jaz
Birthday: July 10th
Zodiac: Cancer
Grade: Senior
Power: Biomorphing
Height: 5'
Weight: 104 lbs
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: None
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc): None
Health Ailments:
- Allergic to peanuts
- Allergic to chocolate
Sexuality: Straight
Personality:
Flirty - Jasmin will flirt with any guy she finds attractive, so don't get in her way. If you do she will cuss you out in a second. She hates people interfering in her flirting
Blunt - Though she doesn't mean to, she can be very blunt. She blurts out what she's thinking at the worst times possible.
Confident - Jasmin has never doubted herself. Her parents taught her to be confident.
Moody - It's like Jasmins always PMSing. Her moods can change in a blink of an eye.
Hot-Headed - Jasmin has a very short temper. She can lose control of her anger in seconds. So try not to make her mad.
Proper - She has perfect manners. Though this only because of her upbringing.
Sarcastic - If she see's the chance she can be very sarcastic. So try not to be stupid around her.
- Blue
- Clouds
- Shoes
- Money
- Fuzzy Socks
- Hot guys
- Massages
- Sunsets
- Beach's
- Classical Music
Dislikes:
- Sleeping with socks on
- Idiots
- Loud noises
- Geeks
- Snobs
- Cucumbers
- Anything spicy
Hobbies/Talents:
- Writing Music
- Playing Piano
Secrets:
- Jasmin's dated 3 different guys at the same time
- Over all she's had 6 boyfriends, only one being serious
- Jasmin never really got over her first boyfriend
- Jasmin smokes when with friends or away from family
Strengths:
- Athletic
- Confident
- Intelligent
Weaknesses:
- Flirty
- Not very strong
- Blunt
- Superficial
History: Jasmin comes from a wealthy family, full of lies and deception. Her mother and father though seeming to be the perfect couple fight most the time and compare there children to one another. Throughout her whole life Jasmin has tried to be better than her brother and sister's but, has sadly fallen short of expectations. In her father's eyes she will never be good enough, in her mother's eye's she a failure, a mistake. Her siblings try there best to help her meet there parents expectations, but usually failed and made themselves look better.

In school Jasmin was a straight A student and president of the student council. Though she only did that so she could make her parents proud but, really she was the party girl. After school she could be found in the back smoking and flirting with any cute guy she saw.
Family:
Mother - Lillian Locklyn
Father - Jacob Locklyn (Deceased)
Older Sister - Kelly Locklyn (22)
Younger Sister - Haley Locklyn (16)
Older Brother - Jean Locklyn (25)
Friends:
Harley - They see eachother as close friends
Significant other: OPEN
Enemies: OPEN
Other:
Celebrity Male: Chaning Tatum
Celebrity Female: Melanie Martinez
Food: Sushi
Sport: Tennis
Movie: The Fault in Our Stars
Animal: Wolf
How do you feel about your power?: "It's awesome! I can change into my favorite animal!"
Extra:

FC: Arden Cho| Theme Song: Doll House - Melanie Martinez

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

uriah-shelton-images.jpg

Dante Ace Reed

Name: Dante Ace Reed
Nickname(s): Dan, Ace
Birthday: August 1st
Zodiac: Leo
Grade: Junior
Power: Pyrotechnics
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 163 lbs
Piercings: None
Tattoos:
- Finger
- Wrist
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc):
Health Ailments: Asthma, Animal Dander, Depression
Sexuality: Gay
Personality:
Shy/Awkward - Around new people Dante tend to be shy. He just doesn't know how to act or what to do which ends up in the situation being awkward. The poor boy even stutters when people talk to him. When he spend more time with them he does open up a little but, that doesn't happen for months.

Quiet - Man is Dante quite. He hates being the center of attention and tries his best to not be. Naturally the only way to not be the center of attention it to be quiet, which he's mastered well. You can barely tell if he's in the room.

Nice - Dante's not all awkward though he's quite nice once you get to know him. He'll stop to help people in need and will give money to the poor.

Dorky - Dorky, that describes Dante perfectly. He absolutely loves reading fan fiction and role playing. Oh don't get him started on Draco Malfoy. That boy will go on for hours about his 'precious cinnamon bun'.

Hopeless Romantic - He's always on the search for that perfect one. Dante really believes he will someday find his soulmate, his one true love.

Adventurous/Curious - Most of the time Dante is heading off to do something new. He loves to try new things and learn peoples secrets. So try not to hide thing from him, 9 times out of 10 he'll find out one way or another.

- Going on adventures
- Puppies
- Lemonade
- The color red
- Books
- Draco Malfoy
- Reading Smut
- Fire
- Hot guys
- Writing
- Painting
- Fuzzy socks
Dislikes:
- Running
- Peppers
- Cats
- Sleeping with socks on
- Rain
- Sneezing
- Being called cute
- Pandas
- Jumping
- Squealing Girls
- Loud noises
- Being the center of attention
Hobbies/Talents:
- Going on adventures
- Reading
- He's a good artist and writer
Secrets:
- He once peed himself in the 8th grade
- He's never been kissed
- He likes guys though he'll never admit it
- Once he snuck out to get drunk and high with some friends
- His parents kicked him out for being gay, he now lives in an abandoned house
Strengths:
- Nice
- Moderately Intelligent
Weaknesses:
- Shy
- Slow
- Asthma
- Rain
History: Dante

Family:
Mother - Jane Reed
Father - Kevin Reed
Older Brother - Nick Reed (19)
Younger Sister - Kelly Reed (10)
Friends:
Theo - These two get along quite well
Harley - They are buddies, meaning they don't go out of there way to hang out
Significant other: OPEN
Enemies: OPEN
Other: OPEN
Celebrity Male: Justin Timberlake
Celebrity Female: Melanie Martinez
Food: Grilled Cheese
Sport: None
Movie: Harry Potter
Animal: Dogs
How do you feel about your power?: "Oh, um, it's okay, I guess. I, um, just wish I didn't sneeze fire or, um, lose control when I'm mad."
Extra: He speaks some french

FC: Uriah Shelton | Theme Song: Perfect - Simple Plan

Last edited by a moderator:
4741289.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☠ ☠ ☠ ▬▬

Nickname: Sin
Power: Classical Element Manipulation (Earth, Fire, Air, Water)

[bg=#000000]
Face claim:
Halsey
Color Resource:

APPEARANCE

♚Height♚
5'4"
♚Weight♚
118 Lbs
♚Piercings♚
HERE - 1
HERE - 2
HERE - 3
♚Tattoos♚
HERE
♚Marks♚
Self harm scars on her legs, they have faded quite a bit
A birthmark in the shape of a triangle on her lower right back/hip
♚Health Ailments♚
PTSD - This will be explained in her history (deals with government)
Depression - Slight now, but use to be bad

PERSONAL

♚Personality♚
Loyal ~ Naomi is very loyal to the ones she see's fit. Loyalty will always be number one of Naomi's list and therefore is one of her biggest weaknesses of all time. If she finds that someone isn't as loyal to her as she is to them then she isn't very trust ever again.

Practical ~ It's great to really think up the plan, but it's a whole other thing to really execute the plan. Naomi is just the girl to carry out things. Getting the job done is what Naomi really cares about, the countless "should we" or "shouldn't we" questions is utter crap to her. Make a plan and stick to it!

Experimental ~ Okay, yes drugs are on this list along with some other bad habits, but what can I say...she's Naomi! Experiment with her life and her choices is something that she does and she likes it. How is she going to know if she likes something unless she tries it?

Wild ~ Nothing's wrong with being a little bit of a wild child? Right? Naomi likes to live on the edge and ride in the fast lane. Hopefully, the crash doesn't hurt too bad.

Outspoken ~ There is little that Naomi won't talk about. Anything she is passionate about is a automatic conversation starter, anything she hates is also one to! Naomi likes to get her point across and her thoughts out there, after all staying silent gets you nowhere in life.

Tough ~ Naomi can be a bit tough at times. In other-words a utter bitch, but who isn't? Naomi's wit and savage attitude on occasion can sometimes make her out to be a bad person, but in reality she is quite caring.

Easy Going ~ Naomi is defiantly one to NOT have standards. There is just too many things she could be missing out on if she was determined to keep the "freaks" away.

♚Likes♚
Animals, healthy food, books, nature, milk chocolate, snickers, twix, anything gummy candy like, metal music, twenty one pilots, bring me the horizon, scream series (MTV and movies), scary movies, nightmare on elm street series, the babadook, the color blue and purple, american dad, family guy, sponge bob, food, pizza, pasta, Chinese food, Japanese candy, shopping, social media, reading, writing, drawing, painting, sculpting, Doritos, taco bell

♚Dislikes♚
Asking for help, country music, traitors, backstabbers, disrespect coming her way, overly clean things, dark chocolate, white chocolate, hershey bars, pay-day, school, her parents' grounding her, being considered a freak if anyone found out about her, always keeping secrets from others, overly mayo'd sandwiches, too much peanut butter, buttery mac and cheese, pricking herself on a needle, having to take medicine, talking to a shrink.

♚Hobbies/Talents♚
Drawing, Writing, Long boarding, Hiking, Partying
♚Secrets♚
1. Is a virgin
2. Once electrocuted her, now dead, boyfriend (he didn't die from the electrocution, died from drugs)
3. Once did some heavy drugs, now just marijuana
4. Hacked into the school's database to change her grades (did not get caught)
5. Had a run in with the government, but luckily escaped them/avoided them
6.Her power of course
7. Her ex-step-father was abusive
8. Her parents are back together, however, her step mother does not know that.
9. She once ate three shrooms in one day...regretted this
10. She once ran away with her boyfriend
11. She was pregnant, but had a abortion
♚Strengths♚
Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical
♚Weaknesses♚
Shyness when it comes to guys she likes, overly critical of self and others, Impatient

HISTORY
"My history? So like all the things that have happened in my life that I would rather not talk about, right? Yeah. Thanks for asking." Naomi said rather sarcastically as she glared at her teacher. "Let's see, I'm Naomi Sinclair Cross. I am a seventeen year old senior here at Brookeside high and...blah, blah, blah, insert bullshit here and a sprinkle of unicorn farts there and BOOM there is the story you all want to hear! But that isn't how it is, okay? My life is shit. I grew up in a trailer park, but father left when I was four to marry some rich bitch that CEO'd at Star Labs. He got his break, I'm still in the trailer park."
Sitting back in her chair, Naomi crossed her arms and looked up at a news paper clipping. The meteor that crashed landed changing the lives of so many was pictured. "That meteor screwed things up for my family. I was caught in that shower, direct path of that thing, some how I survived. The medical bills were a hassle and well my step-mom was defiantly the way out for my dad. Yeah, the guy came back around, but what about those five years he was missing? Where was my dad then? He missed me learning how to ride a bike, my first soccer game and ballet recital, he missed too damn much."
The passion of talking about her father seemed to draw Naomi back into the whole history thing. "Eventually, my mom remarried. The dude was a jerk. Beat her, then started beating me. My mom was weak, I mean yeah she is the bravest woman I know, but for a few years she lost all that. She became weak, until one day she just out of the blue kicked the no good ass wipe out onto the front porch and threw his clothes at him. However, I should have known that my biological father was coming back into the picture which was why she was getting rid of Paul...the abuser." Naomi scoffed. "Anyway, I'm not obligated by morals to tell you more." She smiled before standing up and walking out of the office.
(Rest will be explained through RP)

RELATIONSHIPS
♚Family♚
Indigo Clarke - Mother - 39
Paul Rudd - Ex-Step-Father - 40
Harold Cross - Father - 39
Jessica Cross - Step-Mother - 30
♚Friends♚
OPEN
♚Significant other♚
OPEN
♚Enemies♚
OPEN
♚Other♚
OPEN

FAVORITES

♚Celebrity Male♚
Morgan Freeman
Brendan Urie
♚Celebrity Female♚
Miley Cyrus
Anne Hathaway
♚Food♚
ALL
♚Sport♚
Soccer
♚Movie♚
Underworld
Percy Jackson
Scream
Pacific Rim
♚Animal♚
White Tiger
Panda

EXTRAS

♚How do you feel about your power?♚
"My power...it's nice. I wouldn't want it though, this world is too cruel against people like me. I just don't belong."

Extra
[/bg]

4741279.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚛ ⚛ ⚛ ▬▬

Nickname: Ty
Power: Transmutation

[bg=#000000]
Face claim:
Grant Gustin
Color Resource:

APPEARANCE

⚛Height⚛
6'4"
⚛Weight⚛
174 Lbs
⚛Piercings⚛
N.A
⚛Tattoos⚛

HERE
⚛Marks⚛
A birthmark the shape of a leaf on the back of his neck
⚛Health Ailments⚛
Allergy to Tree nuts
PERSONAL

⚛Personality⚛
Dramatic: What can I say, Tyler has a flair for the dramatic. The theater has been his home since her was a young boy, but Tyler seems to take his gift for drama off the stage as well.

Artistic: Drama is art, but Tyler is much more inclined with his artistic side than most people believe. He is good with a paint brush, and rather good at drawing. For some time his drawings would be in art shows, of course for a small amount of money he got for winning his spot in the show didn't hurt either.

Socialite: Despite being known for his glamorous looks, Tyler really is in love with socializing with anyone and everyone. He's not the type to be too picky with who he converses with.

Confident: If confidence is key to success then Tyler is defiantly a successful person. There isn't much that Tyler won't do with confidence, however, talking to the girl he likes seems to through off his confidence and his smooth attitude.

Caring: Tyler does care about others, which makes him a good guy...for the most part. Despite his King Drama antics and the fact that he is always gossiping about someone or something, Tyler cares for just about everyone.

Hardworking: One can't get far without a little hard work, and maybe a partner that works just as hard if not harder. Well Tyler is the partner that will work hard until the piece is perfected or the problem is solved.

Ambitious: Tyler has a very strong desire to succeed in everything he does. Acting, singing, drawing, anything you name it he has to succeed in it. If he doesn't show signs of achieving then it's most likely something is wrong with Tyler.

Insensitive: Okay, Tyler can't always been the nice guy. Sometimes he can be rather rude and hurtful to his "victims" and well it takes a minute for him to decide whether or not he needs to apologize.

Humorous: Of course Tyler is quite a funny guy, and well he likes to have fun. However, jokes and playing pranks is defiantly something that Tyler is addicted to. Call it childish, but it is something he enjoys.

⚛Likes⚛
Theater, Drama class, Directing, Acting, Singing, Dancing, Performing, Piano playing, Guitar Playing, Broadway, Costumes, Plays, Wicked, Any Disney show performed on Broadway, Disney, Horror genre (books and motion pictures), Halloween, Christmas, Snowboarding, Pranks, Parties, Drinking, Speeding, Driving, Talking, Meeting new people, Shopping, Fashion week, Money, Twitter, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, The Kardashians, MTV, Finding Carter, The Fosters, Movies, Fiji, Fiji water, Surfing, Going to the beach, Swimming, Selfies, Girls, Music (any except...)

⚛Dislikes♚
Country Music, Always depressed people, Haters, Bees, Tree Nuts, Being yelled at, Hard core drugs, Being manipulated, Being accused of something, The color brown, His father, People thinking he is gay (he isn't, but doesn't discriminate), Being lied to, Not being able to fully trust someone

⚛Hobbies/Talents⚛
Art, Performing, Acting, Snowboarding
⚛Secrets⚛
1. Has in fact had sex
2. Kissed a boy
3. Had a relationship with a guy once
4. Is a closet bisexual
5. He's gift
6.Once used his gift on himself to change into his mother to have a parent teacher meeting about his grades
7. Cheated on his finals Junior year
8. This is hidden because it may be a trigger warning for some...[spoili]The old drama teacher, Tyler's freshman year, would hit on him and give him parts based on his crush. Eventually, the teacher tried to rape Tyler, but somehow Tyler changed him into a lamp which is now used as one of the props for some plays[/spoili]
9. Drinks regularly
10. His father never is home so that led Tyler to resenting him
11. Actively knows how to use his power to change just about anything and everything
⚛Strengths⚛

Responsible, disciplined, self-control, good managers, down to Earth, careful, patient, cool under pressure
⚛Weaknesses⚛
Know-it-all, unforgiving, condescending, can be a pessimist

⚛HISTORY⚛
Will be RP'd out
RELATIONSHIPS
⚛Family⚛
Carson O'Conner - Mother - 32
Niall O'Conner - Father - 33 - Deceased
Rebekah O'Conner - Sister - 13
⚛Friends⚛
OPEN
⚛Significant other⚛
OPEN
⚛Enemies⚛
OPEN
⚛Other⚛
OPEN

FAVORITES

⚛Celebrity Male⚛
James Corden
Dave Franco
⚛Celebrity Female⚛
Kate Upton
Cera Delevinge
⚛Food⚛
Chinese Food
⚛Sport⚛
Baseball
⚛Movie⚛
Spy
Tammy
Hairspray
Grease
⚛Animal⚛
Cobra
Turtle
⚛EXTRAS⚛

⚛How do you feel about your power?⚛
"Love it!"

⚛Extra⚛
[/bg]
Okay, Naomi and Tyler are complete

• Love
Reactions: Mysty
Dorky - Dorky, that describes Dante perfectly. He absolutely loves reading fan fiction and role playing. Oh don't get him started on Draco Malfoy. That boy will go on for hours about his 'precious cinnamon bun'.
okay uhm me asf. like literally. x'D

Reactions: HEX

ed62cc41-13ed-455e-8b09-dc2490be5e3c.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]Face claim[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Melanie Martinez[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Color Resource[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]ff57ab[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]BASICS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Name♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Ashlee Michelle Crawford[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Nickname(s) ♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Ash, Ashe.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]17[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Grade♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Junior[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Power♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Telepathy[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]APPEARANCE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Hair♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Colour & Style[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Height♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]5ft 5inches[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Weight♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]120lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Piercings♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Left Eyebrow[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Lower lip[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Right Ear[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Left ear[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Septum[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Tattoos♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Right leg[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Torso (Left side)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Right shoulder (Back)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Marks♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Has a small scar that comes down across her left eye, from just above the eyebrow to her cheek.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Health Ailments♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Slight Insanity/Mental Instability (Caused by her power (See extra.))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]PERSONAL[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Personality♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Peace voice majority)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Calm- When this voice is in control, Ash is an incredibly calm and docile person, very rarely doing anything that will even signify anger.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Quiet- In this mood, she rarely talks, and usually is very quiet and relaxing in the background.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Relaxed- She is incredibly relaxed in this mood, and almost nothing makes her tick. If there is anything that does, it simply means that another voice will take over.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Intelligent- Despite being generally intelligent anyway, in this sense she is able to focus much more and use much more of her intelligence.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Madness voice majority)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Paranoid- When this voice is in control, Ashe is constantly watching over her shoulder for everything. She is very jumpy and worried, expecting the worst to happen.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hot Tempered- She can be incredibly hot tempered and will explode at people who manage to annoy her, which in this state of mind is very easy to accomplish.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Spontaneous- In this mindset, she rarely thinks of what she is doing before doing it, and thus ends up in a lot of sticky situations.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Aggressive- When annoyed or angered in this state, she can be incredibly aggressive and violent, unable to control herself.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Balanced/ Reason voice majority/ Normal Ashlee)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kind hearted- Normally, she is an incredibly kind person who always has the best intentions at heart. She even feels bad about when the voice of madness takes control of her, because she knows there is little she can do about it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Excitable- She is a very energetic person who likes new ideas and doing fun things, and she gets excited when she gets to do things she enjoys.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Friendly- She is a friendly person, and likes to get to know everyone. Part of this is because she wants them to see her good side before they eventually see her bad side.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Caring- She truly does care for other people, often putting them before herself and wanting others to be happy.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Energetic- She is very bubbly and full of energy, rarely seeming tired and usually being one of the most active people in the room.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Worrisome- Despite her happy, bubbly attitude, she is always worrying about when the next time that madness will take over is, and tries her best to not let that happen. However, it is inevitable, because there are things that will trigger it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Likes♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Music, Reading, Nature, Writing Stories, Walking, The seaside, Swimming, Chocolate ice cream, Noodles, Pokemon, Hair dye, Video games, Chocolate, Adventure, Booze.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Dislikes♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Vegetables, Madness (The voice in her head), Her mother, Jerks, Liars, Cold weather, Strawberry ice cream, Running (The Sport).[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Hobbies/Talents♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Singing, Playing Guitar, Taking peaceful walks, Writing Stories, Drawing, Listening to music.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Secrets♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Despite hating it, she does not want to get rid of the madness voice, as then she'd most likely become a boring person, because she would be entirely controlled by peace.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hasn't seen her mother for the past 11 years.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Smokes weed quite often.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Strengths♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kind, Intelligent, Sociable, Adventurous, Talented, Supportive, Able to be very calm and peaceful.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Weaknesses♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The Madness voice, Worrisome, Vulnerable, Overly trusting, May be addicted to cannabis.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]HISTORY[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Will be RPed)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
tumblr_inline_ndp1ffcYH21sronh1.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]RELATIONSHIPS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Family♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sophie Molyneux- Mother[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Adam Crawford- Father[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Friends♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]OPEN[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Significant other♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Enemies♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Other♚[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]FAVORITES[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Celebrity Male♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Jared Leto[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Leonardo Di Caprio[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Stephen King[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Celebrity Female♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Maria Brink[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Food♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Chocolate Ice Cream[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Noodles[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Sport♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Swimming[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Movie♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The Dark Knight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Animal♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Polar Bear[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]EXTRAS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚How do you feel about your power?♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"I like it, but wish I could just have... control."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Extra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]She constantly has three voices in her mind, originating from her power. There is the voice of reason, the voice of madness and the voice peace. The voice of madness and peace are constantly arguing, but the voice of reason is the one that tries to balance things, and the one people hear when she speaks to the telepathically. The voice of reason (And thus her normal personality) is in control the vast majority of the time, although the others can take over in situations that provoke large amounts of emotion.[/BCOLOR]

blue-hair-colorful-hair-dyed-hair-hair-Favim.com-3717655.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]Face claim: Leda Muir[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Colour Resource: #004de8[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nikki Asher[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]17, May 4th, Gemini[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Senior[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Aerokenesis (Control of air/gases)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]5ft 6inches[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]114lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Nose ring, Various studs and bars in her ears.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Left Arm [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]A long scar that runs down the back of her neck.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000](Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Energetic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Reckless[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Confident[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Party Animal[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Self Centered[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rebellious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Blunt[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Heavy Metal, Partying, Rock, Smoking, Weed, Romantic Encounters, BMXing, Playing Guitar, Playing Drums.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]School, Work, Rules, Bossy People, Goodie 2 shoeses, Losing, Not getting what she wants, [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Playing Guitar/Drums, Partying, BMXing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Killed her abusive stepfather by sucking the air out of his lungs until he suffocated, and got her mother arrested for it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Independant, Determined, Energetic, Sociable, Manipulative.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Reckless, Inconsiderate, Blunt, Hyperactive, Aggressive, Rebellious.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Will be RPed[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rachel Sanders- Mother[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Harry Sanders- Stepfather- Deceased[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Richard Asher- Biological Father[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]David Draiman[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Taylor Momsen[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Pizza[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]MMA[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]SAW[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]King Cobra[/BCOLOR]

8687cf28359e2dd0dbf415941bcbd84a.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]"It's fucking bad ASS!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:

ed62cc41-13ed-455e-8b09-dc2490be5e3c.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]Face claim[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Melanie Martinez[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Color Resource[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]ff57ab[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Ashlee Michelle Crawford[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Ash, Ashe.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]17[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Junior[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Telepathy[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]♚Hair♚[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Colour & Style[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]5ft 5inches[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]120lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Left Eyebrow[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Lower lip[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Right Ear[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Left ear[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Septum[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Right leg[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Torso (Left side)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Right shoulder (Back)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Has a small scar that comes down across her left eye, from just above the eyebrow to her cheek.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Slight Insanity/Mental Instability (Caused by her power (See extra.))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Peace voice majority)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Calm- When this voice is in control, Ash is an incredibly calm and docile person, very rarely doing anything that will even signify anger.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Quiet- In this mood, she rarely talks, and usually is very quiet and relaxing in the background.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Relaxed- She is incredibly relaxed in this mood, and almost nothing makes her tick. If there is anything that does, it simply means that another voice will take over.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Intelligent- Despite being generally intelligent anyway, in this sense she is able to focus much more and use much more of her intelligence.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Madness voice majority)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Paranoid- When this voice is in control, Ashe is constantly watching over her shoulder for everything. She is very jumpy and worried, expecting the worst to happen.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hot Tempered- She can be incredibly hot tempered and will explode at people who manage to annoy her, which in this state of mind is very easy to accomplish.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Spontaneous- In this mindset, she rarely thinks of what she is doing before doing it, and thus ends up in a lot of sticky situations.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Aggressive- When annoyed or angered in this state, she can be incredibly aggressive and violent, unable to control herself.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Balanced/ Reason voice majority/ Normal Ashlee)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kind hearted- Normally, she is an incredibly kind person who always has the best intentions at heart. She even feels bad about when the voice of madness takes control of her, because she knows there is little she can do about it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Excitable- She is a very energetic person who likes new ideas and doing fun things, and she gets excited when she gets to do things she enjoys.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Friendly- She is a friendly person, and likes to get to know everyone. Part of this is because she wants them to see her good side before they eventually see her bad side.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Caring- She truly does care for other people, often putting them before herself and wanting others to be happy.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Energetic- She is very bubbly and full of energy, rarely seeming tired and usually being one of the most active people in the room.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Worrisome- Despite her happy, bubbly attitude, she is always worrying about when the next time that madness will take over is, and tries her best to not let that happen. However, it is inevitable, because there are things that will trigger it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Music, Reading, Nature, Writing Stories, Walking, The seaside, Swimming, Chocolate ice cream, Noodles, Pokemon, Hair dye, Video games, Chocolate, Adventure, Booze.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Vegetables, Madness (The voice in her head), Her mother, Jerks, Liars, Cold weather, Strawberry ice cream, Running (The Sport).[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Singing, Playing Guitar, Taking peaceful walks, Writing Stories, Drawing, Listening to music.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Despite hating it, she does not want to get rid of the madness voice, as then she'd most likely become a boring person, because she would be entirely controlled by peace.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hasn't seen her mother for the past 11 years.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Smokes weed quite often.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kind, Intelligent, Sociable, Adventurous, Talented, Supportive, Able to be very calm and peaceful.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The Madness voice, Worrisome, Vulnerable, Overly trusting, May be addicted to cannabis.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Will be RPed)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
tumblr_inline_ndp1ffcYH21sronh1.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sophie Molyneux- Mother[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Adam Crawford- Father[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Jared Leto[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Leonardo Di Caprio[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Stephen King[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Noodles[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Swimming[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The Dark Knight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Polar Bear[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"I like it, but wish I could just have... control."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Extra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]She constantly has three voices in her mind, originating from her power. There is the voice of reason, the voice of madness and the voice peace. The voice of madness and peace are constantly arguing, but the voice of reason is the one that tries to balance things, and the one people hear when she speaks to the telepathically. The voice of reason (And thus her normal personality) is in control the vast majority of the time, although the others can take over in situations that provoke large amounts of emotion.[/BCOLOR]
Love love love her! Would you be interested in her and Tyler (my guy first page) having a thing?

Love love love her! Would you be interested in her and Tyler (my guy first page) having a thing?
Ghostie already got to her lol, but I'm sure (If you guys are up for it) we could work something interesting out?

Ghostie already got to her lol, but I'm sure (If you guys are up for it) we could work something interesting out?
Dang, okay well friends?

Ghost seems to have a knack for snatching up characters immediately after they've been posted.

-WHEEZING- I AM FINALLY DONE WITH QUINCE THANK GOD.

Reactions: HEX

¿ p e r h a p s f u c k o f f m a y b e t o o k i n d ?

← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←← ← ← ← ←

tumblr_nq6jkxG9Qw1ruvpwjo1_500.gif

Q U I N C E Q U A R T Z S T E R L I N G
t h e h y p n o t i s t
→ → → → → → → → → → →

Color Resource: #570000.
B A S I C S

tumblr_oahsswjFt71v9n5ixo1_250.gif

Name : Quince Quartz Sterling.
Nicknames : Quincey, Q.
Birthday: July 23rd.
Astrological Sign : Leo.
Grade : 11th.
Power : Manipulative/hallucinogenic.

A P P E A R A N C E

tumblr_inline_na8raljs8N1r9r07e.gif

Height : 5'5".
Weight : 132 lbs.
Piercings : Gauges. | Snake bites and septum. |
Tattoos : Rose tattoos on right arm. | Rose tattoos on hips.
Marks : A light scar going across his neck and over one of his collar bones.
Health Ailments : Suffers from epileptic seizures due to brain trauma and bipolar depression.

P E R S O N A L

original.gif

Personality : Stubborn. | Witty. | Manipulative. | Selfish. | Intelligent. | Snarky. | Temperamental. |
- Quince is well known for his cocky smirk and his silver-tongue. He never backs down from an argument, and can and will state his opinion whenever he feels like it. He's stubborn and determined, once he gets his eyes set on something, he can't deter from his goal. His humor is dry and sarcastic, and sometimes he's a little too honest; making him seem ruder than he actually is. He's quick to piss off and hard to settle down, especially when those he calls friends are in the line of fire. Quince can also be rather flirtatious, flirting with both men and women as long as he gets a reaction. Under his asshole of an exterior, he's very intelligent, but most people don't expect that from someone who ditches class to smoke cigarettes in the bathroom. He can be cold and calculating, a trait that tags along with his intelligence quite dangerously.
Likes : Cigarettes. | Smell of smoke. | Having fun, causing mischief. | Long, late night drives. | Coffee. | Indie rock
music. | Green eyes. | Adventure. | Someone who can take his jokes.
Dislikes : Arguing. | Whiskey. | Being controlled/told what to do. | Mornings. | Warm weather. | School. | His parents. | Responsibility. | Physical work.
Hobbies & Talents : He enjoys learning new things; he can play the guitar quite well, as well as the piano. He has quite the interest in music. Quince also has a nearly photographic memory.
Secrets : {wip}
Strengths : Witty. | Smart. | Quick-thinker. | Silver tongue. | Determined. | Can talk his way out of nearly any situation. | Graceful. | Quick on his feet. |
Weaknesses : Lacks physical strength. | Temperamental. | Stubborn. | Opinionated. | Makes enemies easily. | Reckless. | Selfish. | Goals can blind him.

H I S T O R Y

tumblr_nvwrouwrzw1uappzfo1_500.gif

Quince grew up in a shitty home, with a shitty mother and a shitty life. He doesn't remember his father, and he never wanted to, either. From all the stories his mother told him, he was a dead-beat, and soon after abandoning him and his mother when Quince was only two years old, died of an overdose. When Quince was five, his little sister was born, with a separate father, of course. Luna never knew her father, either, the product of a one night stand.
It's easy to draw the conclusions of Quince's past from the information given already. His mom slept with nearly every guy she met, constantly leaving her children at night to go drink and get high with her friends. When she was home, she was passed out on the couch and suffering from hangovers and withdraws from drugs, mainly heroin.
It wasn't rare to see strange men leave and enter his mom's room at any given time. Quince often fell asleep to the sounds of fighting, or the sounds of sex, from the walls. He found himself staying in Luna's room to distract her from the yelling, or counseling her from her nightmares.
At age eight, one of his mother's drunk lovers got physical. The man was arguing with his mom, and Quince and his sister were caught in the crossfire of said fight, the man rounding his rage on Luna. Quince jumped to her defense, and got the brute of the blow. He slammed his head against the corner of the counter after being punched, needing stitches because of it, as well as brain trauma. He has suffered from epileptic seizures since.
Quince had all but raised Luna, learned how to cook, clean, protect his little sister like his dead-beat of a mother never could.
More often than not, his mom is out of the house, often leaving her kids for weeks at a time now that Quince is old enough to take responsibility for him and his little sister. When she is home, it often leads to fighting.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

tumblr_nqkkdvAW261tmxqs8o1_500.gif

Family : Abigail Sterling (mother). | Donovant Jackson. (father) | Luna Sterling. (sister) |
- Quince never knew his father, despises his mother, but loves his little sister. Although he holds no loyalty to his parents, he would protect Luna with his life.
Friends : OPEN!
- Quince isn't a loner, but has few people he'd consider an actual, close friend.
Significant Other : He's a single pringle, but won't hesitate to hook up with strangers at a party.
Enemies : If you aren't his friend, you're most likely his enemy. OPEN!
Other : He's bisexual, and has been with both girls and guys.

F A V O R I T E S

anigif_sub-buzz-23575-1467447654-2.gif

Celebrity Male : Ryan Reynolds.
Celebrity Female : Bonny Parker, he swears she counts as a celebrity.
Food : Shrimp Alfredo.
Sport : Hockey.
Movie : Breakfast Club.
Animal : Raccoons.

FC: Ruby Rose | Theme Song: Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? - Artic Monkeys
Love him, he is absolutely accepted. Would you mind a friendship between him and Naomi?

Also, something that Mysty's sheet reminded me about was sexuality!!!! If you already have a sheet in progress just stick it in there either in extra or below health ailments, please!

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Working on Diayania as we speak and hope to have her done shortly!

I'll have my character up sometime today, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.