2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - WELCOME TO THE INFERNO - IC
4740793.png
[BCOLOR=transparent]
B
rookeside has always been a small town full of happiness, that is until a meteor crash landed twelve years ago and shattered the very fabric that held the town together. Instead of being that once great town, Brookeside now hosts superpowered freaks as their locals (though not everyone is superpowered)! The meteor, which crash landed, brought a radiation that altered the genetic code of about a dozen people, all happening to go to school together now. Can you survive a drama, superpowered, hormone filled high school with constant secrets being leaked over the intercom and lack of true friends? Or will you turn into the villain of this story? Welcome to the Inferno! See you in class.
[/BCOLOR]

Okay, so this is a rough idea of a roleplay I want to do. This will revolve around twelve students at Brookeside High School, home of the Inferno. It's also kind of a cross between Smallville, Monster High, and PLL (pretty little liars). The title can also be interpreted as Welcome to Hell due to the fact that I don't want this to be the typical high school rp, I want drama (not just oh you stole this girl's boyfriend, etc.) what I meant by that is I want your characters to really grow and prosper (yeah that doesn't make sense). Growing for a character means making a mistake like stealing a car, losing their friends, killing someone accidentally by using their powers, people finding out about their powers, and possibly even becoming the bad guy.

Eventually things will start to disintegrate for everyone when the government moves into Brookside looking for those superpowered freaks I mentioned earlier (and many other places)! Kids will get taken! People will get saved! NPC's will be killed (that includes parents and siblings)! Characters will decide to do the right thing or become a little evil and do the wrong thing! Anything could happen when your life is on the line (speaking in the high school drama way and the literally government getting ready to dissect you kind of way)! Anyway let me know what you think and if you want to join! I am on the look out for a co-gm, so shoot me a quick PM and we shall discuss.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]CHARACTER LIST[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Hearts next to the reservation spot indicates a 100% completed character (this does not mean history included).[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Males (0 Open)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]1. Naomi Cross - Played by CELESTIAL - Page 1♥[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]2. Taken by Misguided [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]3. Taken by Lulunopia[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]4. Taken by Mysty[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]5. Taken by Brea[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]6. Taken by Misguided [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Female (1 Open)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]1.Taken by CELESTIAL[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]2. Taken by Unbound[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]3. Taken by Misguided[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]4. Taken by Practical Fairy[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]5. Taken by Lulunopia[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]6. Taken by Unbound[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]CHARACTER SHEET[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][Appearance Photo][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Face claim:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Color Resource:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]BASICS[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Name♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Nickname(s) ♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent](15-19)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Grade♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Power♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]APPEARANCE[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Height♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Weight♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Piercings♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Tattoos♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Marks♚ (birthmarks, scars, etc)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Health Ailments♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]PERSONAL[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Personality♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent](Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Likes♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Dislikes♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Hobbies/Talents♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Secrets♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Strengths♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Weaknesses♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]HISTORY[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]RELATIONSHIPS[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Family♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Friends♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Significant other♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Enemies♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Other♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]FAVORITES[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Celebrity Male♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Celebrity Female♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Food♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Sport♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Movie♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚Animal♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]EXTRAS[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]♚How do you feel about your power?♚[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Extra[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

RULES
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]1.Limit of 2 characters, one male and one female[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]2. I am GM what I says goes, at sometime I will appoint a CO-GM what we say goes.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]3. Save the drama for the IC, keep it out of the OOC[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]4. No God-Modding[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]5. No Gary-Sues/Mary-Sues[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]6. Please use real pictures.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]7. There is a one week reservation limit. Past that and your reservation is gone and the spot is open again! Contact me if you need it extended because RL can get in the way.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
4741289.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☠ ☠ ☠ ▬▬

Nickname: Sin
Grade: Senior
Power: Ice and Water manipulation

[bg=#000000]
Face claim:
Halsey
Color Resource:

APPEARANCE

♚Height♚
5'4"
♚Weight♚
118 Lbs
♚Piercings♚
HERE - 1
HERE - 2
HERE - 3
♚Tattoos♚
HERE
♚Marks♚
Self harm scars on her legs, they have faded quite a bit
A birthmark in the shape of a triangle on her lower right back/hip
♚Health Ailments♚
PTSD - This will be explained in her history (deals with government)
Depression - Slight now, but use to be bad
♚Sexuality♚
Bisexual - Leans more towards guys

PERSONAL

♚Personality♚
Loyal ~ Naomi is very loyal to the ones she see's fit. Loyalty will always be number one of Naomi's list and therefore is one of her biggest weaknesses of all time. If she finds that someone isn't as loyal to her as she is to them then she isn't very trust ever again.

Practical ~ It's great to really think up the plan, but it's a whole other thing to really execute the plan. Naomi is just the girl to carry out things. Getting the job done is what Naomi really cares about, the countless "should we" or "shouldn't we" questions is utter crap to her. Make a plan and stick to it!

Experimental ~ Okay, yes drugs are on this list along with some other bad habits, but what can I say...she's Naomi! Experiment with her life and her choices is something that she does and she likes it. How is she going to know if she likes something unless she tries it?

Wild ~ Nothing's wrong with being a little bit of a wild child? Right? Naomi likes to live on the edge and ride in the fast lane. Hopefully, the crash doesn't hurt too bad.

Outspoken ~ There is little that Naomi won't talk about. Anything she is passionate about is a automatic conversation starter, anything she hates is also one to! Naomi likes to get her point across and her thoughts out there, after all staying silent gets you nowhere in life.

Tough ~ Naomi can be a bit tough at times. In other-words a utter bitch, but who isn't? Naomi's wit and savage attitude on occasion can sometimes make her out to be a bad person, but in reality she is quite caring.

Easy Going ~ Naomi is defiantly one to NOT have standards. There is just too many things she could be missing out on if she was determined to keep the "freaks" away.

♚Likes♚
Animals, healthy food, books, nature, milk chocolate, snickers, twix, anything gummy candy like, metal music, twenty one pilots, bring me the horizon, scream series (MTV and movies), scary movies, nightmare on elm street series, the babadook, the color blue and purple, american dad, family guy, sponge bob, food, pizza, pasta, Chinese food, Japanese candy, shopping, social media, reading, writing, drawing, painting, sculpting, Doritos, taco bell

♚Dislikes♚
Asking for help, country music, traitors, backstabbers, disrespect coming her way, overly clean things, dark chocolate, white chocolate, hershey bars, pay-day, school, her parents' grounding her, being considered a freak if anyone found out about her, always keeping secrets from others, overly mayo'd sandwiches, too much peanut butter, buttery mac and cheese, pricking herself on a needle, having to take medicine, talking to a shrink.

♚Hobbies/Talents♚
Drawing, Writing, Long boarding, Hiking, Partying
♚Secrets♚
1. Is a virgin
2. Once electrocuted her, now dead, boyfriend (he didn't die from the electrocution, died from drugs)
3. Once did some heavy drugs, now just marijuana
4. Hacked into the school's database to change her grades (did not get caught)
5. Had a run in with the government, but luckily escaped them/avoided them
6.Her power of course
7. Her ex-step-father was abusive
8. Her parents are back together, however, her step mother does not know that.
9. She once ate three shrooms in one day...regretted this
10. She once ran away with her boyfriend
11. She was pregnant, but had a abortion
♚Strengths♚
Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical
♚Weaknesses♚
Shyness when it comes to guys she likes, overly critical of self and others, Impatient

HISTORY
"My history? So like all the things that have happened in my life that I would rather not talk about, right? Yeah. Thanks for asking." Naomi said rather sarcastically as she glared at her teacher. "Let's see, I'm Naomi Sinclair Cross. I am a seventeen year old senior here at Brookeside high and...blah, blah, blah, insert bullshit here and a sprinkle of unicorn farts there and BOOM there is the story you all want to hear! But that isn't how it is, okay? My life is shit. I grew up in a trailer park, but father left when I was four to marry some rich bitch that CEO'd at Star Labs. He got his break, I'm still in the trailer park."
Sitting back in her chair, Naomi crossed her arms and looked up at a news paper clipping. The meteor that crashed landed changing the lives of so many was pictured. "That meteor screwed things up for my family. I was caught in that shower, direct path of that thing, some how I survived. The medical bills were a hassle and well my step-mom was defiantly the way out for my dad. Yeah, the guy came back around, but what about those five years he was missing? Where was my dad then? He missed me learning how to ride a bike, my first soccer game and ballet recital, he missed too damn much."
The passion of talking about her father seemed to draw Naomi back into the whole history thing. "Eventually, my mom remarried. The dude was a jerk. Beat her, then started beating me. My mom was weak, I mean yeah she is the bravest woman I know, but for a few years she lost all that. She became weak, until one day she just out of the blue kicked the no good ass wipe out onto the front porch and threw his clothes at him. However, I should have known that my biological father was coming back into the picture which was why she was getting rid of Paul...the abuser." Naomi scoffed. "Anyway, I'm not obligated by morals to tell you more." She smiled before standing up and walking out of the office.
(Rest will be explained through RP)

RELATIONSHIPS
♚Family♚
Indigo Clarke - Mother - 39
Paul Rudd - Ex-Step-Father - 40
Harold Cross - Father - 39
Jessica Cross - Step-Mother - 30
♚Friends♚
OPEN
♚Significant other♚
OPEN
♚Enemies♚
OPEN
♚Other♚
OPEN

FAVORITES

♚Celebrity Male♚
Morgan Freeman
Brendan Urie
♚Celebrity Female♚
Miley Cyrus
Anne Hathaway
♚Food♚
ALL
♚Sport♚
Soccer
♚Movie♚
Underworld
Percy Jackson
Scream
Pacific Rim
♚Animal♚
White Tiger
Panda

EXTRAS

♚How do you feel about your power?♚
"My power...it's nice. I wouldn't want it though, this world is too cruel against people like me. I just don't belong."

Extra
[/bg]

4741279.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚛ ⚛ ⚛ ▬▬

Nickname: Ty
Power: Transmutation

[bg=#000000]
Face claim:
Grant Gustin
Color Resource:

APPEARANCE

⚛Height⚛
6'4"
⚛Weight⚛
174 Lbs
⚛Piercings⚛
N.A
⚛Tattoos⚛

HERE
⚛Marks⚛
A birthmark the shape of a leaf on the back of his neck
⚛Health Ailments⚛
Allergy to Tree nuts
⚛Sexuality⚛
Bisexual
PERSONAL

⚛Personality⚛
Dramatic: What can I say, Tyler has a flair for the dramatic. The theater has been his home since her was a young boy, but Tyler seems to take his gift for drama off the stage as well.

Artistic: Drama is art, but Tyler is much more inclined with his artistic side than most people believe. He is good with a paint brush, and rather good at drawing. For some time his drawings would be in art shows, of course for a small amount of money he got for winning his spot in the show didn't hurt either.

Socialite: Despite being known for his glamorous looks, Tyler really is in love with socializing with anyone and everyone. He's not the type to be too picky with who he converses with.

Confident: If confidence is key to success then Tyler is defiantly a successful person. There isn't much that Tyler won't do with confidence, however, talking to the girl he likes seems to through off his confidence and his smooth attitude.

Caring: Tyler does care about others, which makes him a good guy...for the most part. Despite his King Drama antics and the fact that he is always gossiping about someone or something, Tyler cares for just about everyone.

Hardworking: One can't get far without a little hard work, and maybe a partner that works just as hard if not harder. Well Tyler is the partner that will work hard until the piece is perfected or the problem is solved.

Ambitious: Tyler has a very strong desire to succeed in everything he does. Acting, singing, drawing, anything you name it he has to succeed in it. If he doesn't show signs of achieving then it's most likely something is wrong with Tyler.

Insensitive: Okay, Tyler can't always been the nice guy. Sometimes he can be rather rude and hurtful to his "victims" and well it takes a minute for him to decide whether or not he needs to apologize.

Humorous: Of course Tyler is quite a funny guy, and well he likes to have fun. However, jokes and playing pranks is defiantly something that Tyler is addicted to. Call it childish, but it is something he enjoys.

⚛Likes⚛
Theater, Drama class, Directing, Acting, Singing, Dancing, Performing, Piano playing, Guitar Playing, Broadway, Costumes, Plays, Wicked, Any Disney show performed on Broadway, Disney, Horror genre (books and motion pictures), Halloween, Christmas, Snowboarding, Pranks, Parties, Drinking, Speeding, Driving, Talking, Meeting new people, Shopping, Fashion week, Money, Twitter, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, The Kardashians, MTV, Finding Carter, The Fosters, Movies, Fiji, Fiji water, Surfing, Going to the beach, Swimming, Selfies, Girls, Music (any except...)

⚛Dislikes♚
Country Music, Always depressed people, Haters, Bees, Tree Nuts, Being yelled at, Hard core drugs, Being manipulated, Being accused of something, The color brown, His father, People thinking he is gay (he isn't, but doesn't discriminate), Being lied to, Not being able to fully trust someone

⚛Hobbies/Talents⚛
Art, Performing, Acting, Snowboarding
⚛Secrets⚛
1. Has in fact had sex
2. Kissed a boy
3. Had a relationship with a guy once
4. Is a closet bisexual
5. He's gift
6.Once used his gift on himself to change into his mother to have a parent teacher meeting about his grades
7. Cheated on his finals Junior year
8. This is hidden because it may be a trigger warning for some...[spoili]The old drama teacher, Tyler's freshman year, would hit on him and give him parts based on his crush. Eventually, the teacher tried to rape Tyler, but somehow Tyler changed him into a lamp which is now used as one of the props for some plays[/spoili]
9. Drinks regularly
10. His father never is home so that led Tyler to resenting him
11. Actively knows how to use his power to change just about anything and everything
⚛Strengths⚛

Responsible, disciplined, self-control, good managers, down to Earth, careful, patient, cool under pressure
⚛Weaknesses⚛
Know-it-all, unforgiving, condescending, can be a pessimist

⚛HISTORY⚛
Will be RP'd out
RELATIONSHIPS
⚛Family⚛
Carson O'Conner - Mother - 32
Niall O'Conner - Father - 33 - Deceased
Rebekah O'Conner - Sister - 13
⚛Friends⚛
OPEN
⚛Significant other⚛
OPEN
⚛Enemies⚛
OPEN
⚛Other⚛
OPEN

FAVORITES

⚛Celebrity Male⚛
James Corden
Dave Franco
⚛Celebrity Female⚛
Kate Upton
Cera Delevinge
⚛Food⚛
Chinese Food
⚛Sport⚛
Baseball
⚛Movie⚛
Spy
Tammy
Hairspray
Grease
⚛Animal⚛
Cobra
Turtle
⚛EXTRAS⚛

⚛How do you feel about your power?⚛
"Love it!"

⚛Extra⚛
[/bg]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Diayania Annalese Grimor, purple, dotted"]
g33WRTI.png

WIP
large.png

g33WRTI.png

Face claim: Shay Mitchell
Color Resource: Purple

BASICS

♚Name♚
Diayania Annalese Grimor

♚Nickname(s) ♚
Dia , Diya , Dina , Diamond

♚Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign♚
18 , February 18th ~ Aquarius

♚Grade♚
Senior

♚Power♚
Telekinesis with Telepathy Tendencies
g33WRTI.png

f03314f3c8ddef6ff67ab66eec67cff3.jpg

g33WRTI.png

APPEARANCE

♚Height♚
5'7" on the spot

♚Weight♚
140 lbs

♚Piercings♚
Belly Button
Right Ear
Left Ear

♚Tattoos♚
One Tattoo ~ Centered

♚Marks♚
Scar ~ Will tell about in the Bio

♚Health Ailments♚
N/A
g33WRTI.png

rs_600x600-151215111413-600.pretty-little-liars-gallery-freeform-6.ch.121515.jpg

g33WRTI.png

PERSONAL

♚Personality♚
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
♚Likes♚
Coffee ~ Cat's ~ Foxes ~ Piano ~ Singing ~ Music ~ Sculpting ~ Art ~ Art Museum's ~Music ~ Traveling ~ Dancing ~ Lilac's ~ Smoothies ~ Korean food ~ Thai Food ~ Seafood ~ Lindsey Stirling ~ Magic ~ Baking ~ Cooking ~ Hiking ~ Exploring ~ Comic Books ~ Horror Flixs ~ Cafe's ~ Photography ~ Horseback Riding ~ Beach ~ Fast Car's ~ Sweet's ~ Guitar~ Surfing ~ Fall Out Boy ~ Snuggling ~ Snow ~ Tea ~ Breaking Benjamin ~ Disney Movie's ~ Running ~ Spray Paint ~ Learning ~ Tricks ~ White ~ Boot's ~ Dresses ~ Beanies ~ Her bed ~ Hot Coco ~ Night ~ Fast Car's ~ Trips ~ Rap ~ Skinny dipping~ Parties ~ Dog's ~ Surfing ~ Rainy Days ~ Surfing ~ Camping Trips ~ Clubbing ~ The Gym ~ Tanning ~ Fighting ~ Manipulation ~ Storms

♚Dislikes♚
People who think they are better than other's , Liar's ~ Cheaters ~ People who aren't open minded , Feeling Alone ~ Mosquitoes ~ Her Father

♚Hobbies/Talents♚
♚Secrets♚
♚Strengths♚
♚Weaknesses♚
Fears:
Falling in love and losing that person.
Being Killed.

g33WRTI.png

tumblr_lwxolmn3d71r4kfic.gif

g33WRTI.png

HISTORY

RELATIONSHIPS
♚Family♚
Sebastian
James Gremoir ~ Father ~ Alive ~ Medical Professor at Harvard
Alana Grace Gremoir ~ Mother ~ Alive ~ 42 ~ Boutique Owner

Alastir Felix Gremoir ~ Brother ~ 20 ~ Deceased

♚Friends♚
ALL OPEN ~ PM OR TAG ME!

♚Significant other♚
ALL OPEN ~ PM OR TAG ME!

♚Enemies♚
ALL OPEN ~ PM OR TAG ME!

g33WRTI.png

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b3188dixy0w04wk8og8s8wg00_640.jpg

g33WRTI.png

FAVORITES

♚Celebrity Male♚
Tom Hiddleston ~ Johnny Depp ~ Jason Memoa

♚Celebrity Female♚
Anne Hathaway ~ Amber Heard ~ Kaya Scoridele

♚Food♚
Ka Pow ~ Green Curry ~ Brownies with Peanut Butter Swirls

♚Sport♚
Tennis ~ Soccer ~ Swimming

♚Movie♚
Lord of The Rings Trilogy & Hobbit Trilogy

♚Animal♚
Tiger ~ Siberian Husky

EXTRAS

♚How do you feel about your power?♚
" I am learning to adjust to it honestly... I see it both as a curse and blessing in disguise

Extra
g33WRTI.png

shay-mitchell-in-under-you-video.gif

g33WRTI.png

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Reactions: HEX

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☠ ☠ ☠ ▬▬

The Cynical Secretive Illusionist
Nickname: ||Juno||Jo||Jos||
Power: Illusion

[bg=#000000]
4740806.png

Face Claim: Kayla Freitas
Color Resource: 8108c2

☠APPEARANCE☠

☠Height☠
5ft 1in

☠Weight☠
140 pounds

☠Piercings☠
Smiley
Septum and Nose
Vertical Lebret

Ears

☠Tattoos☠
Tattoo 1
Tattoo 2
Tattoo 3
Tattoo 4

☠Marks☠
Self harm scars on her arms (2 vertical ones a lot of horizontal)
A birthmark in the shape of a tree on her right hip

☠Health Ailments☠
☠Depression

☠PERSONAL☠

☠Personality☠
Party Girl: Joselyn can be a bit of a party girl in all honesty. There's a smart, sweet side of her that likes to stay inside and read books, but there's also a side of her that loves to go out with friends, party, drink and stay out until 2AM.

Adventurous: She's a girl who likes to get out there and do things, even if they aren't in her best interest. Zorra likes to get out there and play in the mud or go skydiving or hiking. She just loves adventures!

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She likes to wander places she doesn't belong and this usually gets her in trouble but she doesn't care.

Blunt: She's kinda straightforward when it comes to most things. Especially when she doesn't like you and she'll be sure to let you know and won't spare your feelings while doing it. She's quick to voice her opinions and will not hold her tongue or sugarcoat the truth.

Secretive: She's kind of a girl who likes to keep to herself sometimes. She does this because of her fear of letting people in and sometimes as not to hurt people's feelings when in reality this is one of the things she does that hurts people's feelings.

Easily angered: Juno is very easily angered and it definitely shows sometimes. The smallest slip up could make Jos go off and no one wants that. IF you get on her good side, it'd be a good idea to do everything you can to stay there.

Daring: She's definitely a girl who loves to get into shit and do things that would be considered bad or dangerous. She is always doing things to get her adrenaline going, whether it's cliff jumping, skydiving or doing parkour.

Loyal: Joselyn is always willing to support her friends, what used to be her family, and pretty much anyone who can earn her trust and keep it.

Talented: When it comes to art, Joselyn is a wiz. She is always painting, drawing or sculpting. Among many other things she tends to dabble in.

Badass: Jos is what most would call a badass. She doesn't really care what people think of her and she does most things without thinking of the consequences and thinking of other people's well-being. She can be a total bitch and WILL NOT let people walk all over her.

Standoffish: At first glance, Joselyn may seem like the type of girl who's rude and will kick your ass if you fuck with her (and don't get me wrong it's true), but if you actually get to know her you'll realize she's sorta sweet and a little teddy bear! *whispers* but trust me she will fuck you up dude. No joke ._.

☠Likes☠
☠Heavy Metal
☠Disney Movies
☠Owls
☠Ice Skating
☠Food
☠Eating
☠Piercings
☠Tattoos
✯Space
✯Rain
✯Music
☠Doc Martens
☠Makeup
☠Horror and Gore

☠Dislikes☠
☠Operation (Game)
☠Loud noises
☠Burning herself
☠Annoying people
☠Back pain
☠Cigarettes
☠Taking pills
☠Bubbles
✯Bananas
✯Not showering
✯Most people

☠Hobbies/Talents☠
☠Arting
☠Drawing
☠Figure Skating
☠Writing

☠Secrets☠
☠She's done just about every drug known to man
☠She's overdosed twice
☠She still self-harms
☠She has depression
☠She had a miscarriage after her boyfriend of 3 years died
☠She was hospitalized after a suicide attempt, but people think it was because she has a heart condition
✯She's been arrested on assault charges

☠Strengths☠
☠High pain tolerance
☠Good liar
☠Secretive
☠Great listener
☠Observant
☠Adventurous
☠Creative

☠Weaknesses☠
☠Cynical
☠Blunt
☠Secretive
☠Impatient
☠Distrustful
☠Fighter
☠Anger issues
☠Reckless
☠Stubborn

☠HISTORY☠
WIP

☠RELATIONSHIPS☠
☠Family☠
||Anastasia Thomas||Mother||Alive||
||Jason Thomas||Father||Alive||
||Christopher Thomas||Older Brother||Alive||
||Oliver Thomas||Younger Sister||Alive||
||Camryn Thomas||Younger Sister||
||Bailey Michaels||Daughter||Deceased||

☠Friends☠
OPEN!

☠Significant Other☠
Quince Sterling - @Mysty

☠Enemies☠
OPEN!

☠Other☠
OPEN!

☠FAVORITES☠

☠Celebrity Male
☠Jeydon Wale
☠The Weeknd

☠Celebrity Female☠
☠Luanna Perez
☠Lynn Gunn

☠Food☠
☠Sushi
☠Burritos

☠Sport☠
☠Volleyball
☠Gymnastics

☠Movie☠
☠You're Next
☠Monsters Inc.

☠Animal☠
☠Owl
☠Deer
☠Snake

☠EXTRAS☠

☠How do you feel about your power?☠
"I mean, it's pretty cool. Kinda annoying since I get stuck in it sometimes, but it comes in handy."

☠Extra☠
☠Her eyes are forest green
☠Her favorite colors are purple and red
☠She wants to be a tattoo artist and veterinarian
[/bg]

black-divider1.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✯ ✯ ✯ ▬▬

The Cute Nerdy Clairvoyant
Nickname: ||Chris||Andy||
Power: Sight

[bg=#000000]
4740844.png

Face Claim: Dylan O'Brien
Color Resource: 1024de

✯APPEARANCE✯

✯Height✯
6ft 0in

✯Weight✯
210 pounds

✯Piercings✯
None

✯Tattoos✯
Tattoo 1

✯Marks✯
✯Scars here and there from childhood
✯He has a small scar over his upper lip that's barely visible
✯Various moles

✯Health Ailments✯
✯Anxiety
✯He has to wear contacts or glasses

✯PERSONAL✯

✯Personality✯
Understanding: Being a guy who's been through some things and has had his fair share of letdowns, he is a very understanding dude who is going to be there for you even if you've done him wrong. He can't hold a grudge for very long unless you've done something really bad.

Cheerful: Chris is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him. He always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him, he usually has a smile on his face.

Dependable: Christopher is a guy who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. He is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, he's your guy.

Hopeless Romantic: Chris is a guy who is always falling fast. He falls like a shooting star, fast and hard. He is always looking for love, which usually gets him hurt in the long run. His mother keeps telling him to stop looking and true love will come, but he doesn't listen

Caring: He will do anything for his friends and the people he cares about, even if it means putting himself on the back burner

Soft Spoken: Christopher is very quiet and tries not to hurt people's feelings or make them feel uncomfortable. He doesn't voice his opinions very often for rear of being judged or making someone upset

Easily Manipulated: He's a little.... easily manipulated. He's a guy that's really impressionable and you can probably sucker him into doing almost anything you want.

Sweet: He's a total sweetheart and it's always been this way with him. He'll do anything he can to make you happy and is such a charmer when it comes to women.

Funny: He's a nerd and honestly he's kinda funny. Chris is usually doing things to make people laugh. He's a bit of a class clown. His clumsiness adds to this.

✯Likes✯
✯Sushi
✯Computers
✯Art
✯Photography
✯Camping
✯Graphic Design
✯Doctor Shows
✯Football
✯Science
✯Chess
✯Golf
✯Music
✯School
✯Cooking
✯Rainstorms

✯Dislikes✯
✯Rude people
✯Huge crowds
✯Sharks
✯Rap music
✯His awkwardness
✯Fake cheese
✯Being late
✯Dill pickle relish
✯Failing tests

✯Hobbies/Talents✯
✯Graphic Design
✯Reading
✯Archery
✯Traveling
✯Photography

✯Secrets✯
✯He used to be a jock
✯He used to be a huge pothead
✯He once eloped with his long-term girlfriend but they broke up
✯He's not a virgin (surprisingly)
✯He was in an abusive relationship for a year and a half
✯He accidentally stole a guys girlfriend once. He told her he wouldn't be the side-dude and she broke up with her boyfriend for him

✯Strengths✯
✯People pleaser
✯Sweetheart
✯Funny
✯Observant
✯Respectful
✯Trustworthy
✯Caring
✯Good at reading people

✯Weaknesses✯
✯Hopeless romantic
✯People pleaser
✯Shy
✯Jokes around too much sometimes
✯Socially Awkward
✯Quiet
✯Easily Manipulated
✯Too nice
✯Helping people

✯HISTORY✯
WIP

✯RELATIONSHIPS✯
✯Family✯
||Anastasia Thomas||Mother||Alive||
||Jason Thomas||Father||Alive||
||Joselyn Thomas||Younger Sister||Alive||
||Oliver Thomas||Younger Brother||Alive||
||Camryn Thomas||Younger Sister||
||Bailey Michaels||Niece||Deceased||

✯Friends✯
OPEN!

✯Significant Other✯
Ashlee Crawford - @Unbound

✯Enemies✯
OPEN!

✯Other✯
OPEN!

✯FAVORITES✯

✯Celebrity Male✯
✯Tom Hanks
✯Leonardo DiCaprio

✯Celebrity Female✯
✯Jennifer Aniston

✯Food✯
✯Pizza

✯Sport✯
✯Baseball

✯Movie✯
✯The Internship

✯Animal✯
✯Fox

✯EXTRAS✯

✯How do you feel about your power?✯
"It's cool sometimes, but I've been told it's the hardest to live with...They weren't wrong about that."

✯Extra✯
✯His eyes are chocolate brown
✯His favorite colors are blue and orange
✯He wants to be a graphic design artist
[/bg]

black-divider1.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✯ ✯ ✯ ▬▬

The Vulgar Badass Shapeshifter
Nickname: ||JC||Jace||
Power: Shapeshifting

[bg=#000000]
4751658.png

Face Claim: Oli Sykes
Color Resource: 800000

☢APPEARANCE☢

☢Height☢
6ft 3in

☢Weight☢
240 pounds

☢Piercings☢
None

☢Tattoos☢
Front and Back

☢Marks☢
☢Scars here and there from childhood
☢2 inch long scar on his hip that's covered by tattoos
☢Various moles

☢Health Ailments☢
☢Depression
☢Borderline Personality Disorder

☢PERSONAL☢

☢Personality☢
Blunt: Jason really doesn't spare anyone's feelings when it comes to voicing his opinions. He'll tell you how it is and won't lie to you to spare your feelings because he doesn't give a fuck

Manipulative: Jason is good at getting what he wants. He's a good liar and will lie or use his smooth talking to his advantage

Inconsiderate: Although Jason can be sweet to a certain extent, he can also be inconsiderate as hell. He doesn't really care about anyone's feelings or what they think of his.

Easily Angered: Jason is a hot head and it definitely shows. The littlest slip yo can make him go off and no one wants to see that. If you get on his good side, try to stay there. He loves public humiliation.

Daring: Jason loves to get into shit and do things that would be considered bad or dangerous. He's always doing things to get his adrenaline whether it's cliff-jumping, skydiving or parkour.

Partier: Partying is one thing that Jace is a pro at, well that and tattooing. He's the life of the party a lot of the times. He's well known at clubs and bars that he gets himself into

Sweet: He's a badass, but Jason has a sweet side to him as well. Not many people get to see this side of him, so it's like it isn't even there a lot of the time.

☢Likes☢
☢YouTube
☢Music
☢Art
☢Candy
☢Food
☢Singing
☢Rock Music
☢Mac and Cheese
☢Traveling
☢Cinnamon Rolls
☢Movies
☢Baking
☢Photography
☢Heavy Metal
☢Smoking

☢Dislikes☢
☢Bitchy people
☢Golf
☢Mornings
☢Losing a fight
☢Being hungry
☢Fake cheese
☢His father
☢Guys who are dicks
☢Dumb people

☢Hobbies/Talents☢
☢Writing
☢Swimming
☢Art
☢Tattooing
☢Being tattooed

☢Secrets☢
☢His mom was a drug addicr
☢He has depression
☢He got his ex girlfriend pregnant once
☢He has a soft sweet side
☢He was arrested for assault because his uncle tried to molest his sister
☢He was a huge player and has been with around 12 women

☢Strengths☢
☢Acting
☢Art
☢Introvert
☢Observant
☢Singing
☢Calm
☢Funny
☢Talking to people

☢Weaknesses☢
☢His sister
☢Food
☢Depression
☢Blunt
☢His grandparents
☢Cynical
☢Animals
☢Overthinking
☢Reckless

☢HISTORY☢
Jason was born to Amelia and Joseph Monroe in Brisbane Australia. His parents married young and it was clear that neither of them was ready for a solid relationship. About 3 months into their marriage, Amelia and Joseph had Jason and just as they weren't ready for a relationship, they weren't ready for a child either. At a young age, Jason was forced to fend for himself on account that his parent's were too busy "living their lives". When he was about 6, his parents had another child, a daughter this time. The birth of their second child is what really sent the two over the edge.

Jason's mother Amelia slipped into deep postpartum depression (which happened a little after she had Jason, but it wasn't as bad) and began taking drugs. Jason's father was in and out of their lives from that point on, staying in motels and only coming home late at night with countless women. From the time he was 6 years old, Jason had to take care of his baby sister Eva, responsibilities that should not have been placed on a child.

Jason never really liked his father and resented him from the time he could write his name. Every so often, his father would leave them a bit of money to live off of (barely). Considering that he had to take care of his sister, he was to become an adult too quickly. Having to get a job to keep things going and it was very hard for Jason. When he was 13, his mother died of an overdose, and although they were not close, her death affected him a little bit. Jason's grandparents (on his mother's side) took in the two of them after their mother's death, which meant Jason could let go of the father-like role he'd developed over the years.

Jason was always a respectful kid, and didn't have time to be rebellious and troubled; that time came shortly after moving into his grandparents house when he was able to let go of the father figure role he'd taken on at such a young age. Jason became a very rebellious kid, doing dumb things, back-talking, skipping school; everything he wasn't able to do while he was younger.

☢RELATIONSHIPS☢
☢Family☢
||Amelia Monroe||Mother||Deceased||
||Joseph Monroe||Father||Alive||
||Evangeline Monroe||Younger Sister||Alive||
||Zachary Rue||Grandfather||Alive||
||Denise Rue||Grandmother||Alive||

☢Friends☢
OPEN!

☢Significant Other☢
OPEN!

☢Enemies☢
OPEN!

☢Other☢
OPEN!

☢FAVORITES☢

☢Celebrity Male☢
☢Mitch Lucker
☢Vic Fuentes

☢Celebrity Female☢
☢Ruby Rose
☢Salice Rose

☢Food☢
☢Pizza

☢Sport☢
☢Swimming

☢Movie☢
☢Hush
☢Cheaper By The Dozen

☢Animal☢
☢Skunk
☢Turtle

☢EXTRAS☢

☢How do you feel about your power?☢
"It's lit fam."

☢Extra☢
☢His eyes are amber brown
☢His favorite colors are red and black
☢He wants to be a tattoo artist

[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Naomi is up. Next will come my male (Whom I have yet to face claim or anything like that)

I will make the reservations as soon as I get home

Can I reserve a male slot please? c:

Was working on my characters but I got annoyed because my code keeps breaking, so I'm gonna tale a break. Anyway, Autumn I'm gonna use
Kayla Freitas
Power: Illusion

and

Dylan O'Brien
Power: Coercion

¿ p e r h a p s f u c k o f f m a y b e t o o k i n d ?

← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←← ← ← ← ←

tumblr_nq6jkxG9Qw1ruvpwjo1_500.gif

Q U I N C E Q U A R T Z S T E R L I N G
t h e h y p n o t i s t
→ → → → → → → → → → →

Color Resource: #570000.
B A S I C S

tumblr_oahsswjFt71v9n5ixo1_250.gif

Name : Quince Quartz Sterling.
Nicknames : Quincey, Q.
Birthday: July 23rd.
Astrological Sign : Leo.
Grade : 11th.
Power : Manipulative/hallucinogenic.

A P P E A R A N C E

tumblr_inline_na8raljs8N1r9r07e.gif

Height : 5'5".
Weight : 132 lbs.
Piercings : Gauges. | Snake bites and septum. |
Tattoos : Rose tattoos on right arm. | Rose tattoos on hips.
Marks : A light scar going across his neck and over one of his collar bones.
Health Ailments : Suffers from epileptic seizures due to brain trauma and bipolar depression.

P E R S O N A L

original.gif

Personality : Stubborn. | Witty. | Manipulative. | Selfish. | Intelligent. | Snarky. | Temperamental. |
- Quince is well known for his cocky smirk and his silver-tongue. He never backs down from an argument, and can and will state his opinion whenever he feels like it. He's stubborn and determined, once he gets his eyes set on something, he can't deter from his goal. His humor is dry and sarcastic, and sometimes he's a little too honest; making him seem ruder than he actually is. He's quick to piss off and hard to settle down, especially when those he calls friends are in the line of fire. Quince can also be rather flirtatious, flirting with both men and women as long as he gets a reaction. Under his asshole of an exterior, he's very intelligent, but most people don't expect that from someone who ditches class to smoke cigarettes in the bathroom. He can be cold and calculating, a trait that tags along with his intelligence quite dangerously.
Likes : Cigarettes. | Smell of smoke. | Having fun, causing mischief. | Long, late night drives. | Coffee. | Indie rock
music. | Green eyes. | Adventure. | Someone who can take his jokes.
Dislikes : Arguing. | Whiskey. | Being controlled/told what to do. | Mornings. | Warm weather. | School. | His parents. | Responsibility. | Physical work.
Hobbies & Talents : He enjoys learning new things; he can play the guitar quite well, as well as the piano. He has quite the interest in music. Quince also has a nearly photographic memory.
Secrets : He's secretly super emotional. | His soft spot is his little sister.
Strengths : Witty. | Smart. | Quick-thinker. | Silver tongue. | Determined. | Can talk his way out of nearly any situation. | Graceful. | Quick on his feet. |
Weaknesses : Lacks physical strength. | Temperamental. | Stubborn. | Opinionated. | Makes enemies easily. | Reckless. | Selfish. | Goals can blind him.

H I S T O R Y

tumblr_nvwrouwrzw1uappzfo1_500.gif

Quince grew up in a shitty home, with a shitty mother and a shitty life. He doesn't remember his father, and he never wanted to, either. From all the stories his mother told him, he was a dead-beat, and soon after abandoning him and his mother when Quince was only two years old, died of an overdose. When Quince was five, his little sister was born, with a separate father, of course. Luna never knew her father, either, the product of a one night stand.
It's easy to draw the conclusions of Quince's past from the information given already. His mom slept with nearly every guy she met, constantly leaving her children at night to go drink and get high with her friends. When she was home, she was passed out on the couch and suffering from hangovers and withdraws from drugs, mainly heroin.
It wasn't rare to see strange men leave and enter his mom's room at any given time. Quince often fell asleep to the sounds of fighting, or the sounds of sex, from the walls. He found himself staying in Luna's room to distract her from the yelling, or counseling her from her nightmares.
At age eight, one of his mother's drunk lovers got physical. The man was arguing with his mom, and Quince and his sister were caught in the crossfire of said fight, the man rounding his rage on Luna. Quince jumped to her defense, and got the brute of the blow. He slammed his head against the corner of the counter after being punched, needing stitches because of it, as well as brain trauma. He has suffered from epileptic seizures since.
Quince had all but raised Luna, learned how to cook, clean, protect his little sister like his dead-beat of a mother never could.
More often than not, his mom is out of the house, often leaving her kids for weeks at a time now that Quince is old enough to take responsibility for him and his little sister. When she is home, it often leads to fighting.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

tumblr_nqkkdvAW261tmxqs8o1_500.gif

Family : Abigail Sterling (mother). | Donovant Jackson. (father) | Luna Sterling. (sister) |
- Quince never knew his father, despises his mother, but loves his little sister. Although he holds no loyalty to his parents, he would protect Luna with his life.
Friends : OPEN!
- Quince isn't a loner, but has few people he'd consider an actual, close friend.
Significant Other : He's a single pringle, but won't hesitate to hook up with strangers at a party.
Enemies : If you aren't his friend, you're most likely his enemy. OPEN!
Other : He's bisexual, and has been with both girls and guys.

F A V O R I T E S

anigif_sub-buzz-23575-1467447654-2.gif

Celebrity Male : Ryan Reynolds.
Celebrity Female : Bonny Parker, he swears she counts as a celebrity.
Food : Shrimp Alfredo.
Sport : Hockey.
Movie : Breakfast Club.
Animal : Raccoons.

FC: Ruby Rose | Theme Song: Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? - Artic Monkeys

Last edited:
!!WIP!!

¿ p e r h a p s f u c k o f f m a y b e t o o k i n d ?

← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←← ← ← ← ←

tumblr_nq6jkxG9Qw1ruvpwjo1_500.gif

Q U I N C E Q U A R T Z S T E R L I N G
t h e h y p n o t i s t
→ → → → → → → → → → → →

Color Resource: Crimson.
BASICS

➤ Name : Quince Quartz Sterling.
➤ Nicknames : Quincey, Q.
➤ Age : 17.
➤ Birthday: July 23rd.
➤ Astrological Sign : Leo.
➤ Grade : 11th.
➤ Power : Manipulative/hallucinogenic.

APPEARANCE

➤ Height : 5'5".
➤ Weight : 132 lbs.
➤ Piercings : Gauges. | Snake bites. |
➤ Tattoos :
➤ Marks :
➤ Health Ailments :

PERSONAL

➤ Personality :
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
➤ Likes :
➤ Dislikes :
➤ Hobbies & Talents :
➤ Secrets :
➤ Strengths :
➤ Weaknesses :

HISTORY

RELATIONSHIPS
➤ Family :
➤ Friends :
➤ Significant Other :
➤ Enemies :
♚Other♚

FC: Ruby Rose | Theme Song: Drive - Halsey
Ruby Rose is like the love of my life

Also, I won't be able to finish my cs tonight, I'm going to a party and then staying at my friend's, and I'm not sure when I'm going to be home to finish it. :o I'll try to get it done asap tho.

All done with Joselyn and Chris, except for their histories, which I'll get to later

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.