Welcome to the Hotel California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Axel1313

Original poster
It is said that there is a place where one can become trapped for all eternity. Scattered throughout all time and space it goes by many names and has many faces, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave......

Or can you?

That is your challenge, the only true challenge. Find a way to beat this monstrous place and it's even more monstrous host and his Master. Survive and make it out alive if you can. Simple enough isn't it? The key lies at the heart of the 'Hotel'. Now that it's location is vaguely known, it has been a fight to get to it.

Beware the nasty creatures that wander the castle. Some are merely small, weak monsters while others are Eldritch abominations that can drive a man insane just by their form and some...some are the very people you called friends and allies.

A few words of warning.

You will suffer.

You can be anyone or anything from anywhere! The only limit is your imagination!

If you have any questions at all feel free to ask here or the OOC of the rp!

//I'm still getting used to things on this site seeing as I just now found the interest check haha.//

Last edited by a moderator:
You may need to tag me in the OOC or CS if you wish to join. Notifs can be a bit weird sometimes.

Hey~hey!! K so like just wanna know how much ewww 'resource management' is involved in this cuz ya know... food and water will be important to things that need food and water :3

~EDZ~ actually nevermind... just figured out how dark this is gunna get. Duh. Zorry! Withdrawing interest and good luck with RP k? :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.