Welcome to the Host Club! (Ouran High School Host Club RP)

Although friendly the boy felt rather attacked by the male. It was not as if he did something to set the kid off, it was just a matter of who he was. The book was thrown up into the air and fell backwards upon his butt. After a moment to catch himself mentally "Um. Sorry." Getting back up to his feet and dusting himself off the boy who was clearly shy looked away for a moment. "Um. I've got the wrong room. My deepest apologize for this disturbance."

"Okay....If you really don't want to stay, that's fine. I hope you find whatever you're looking for!" Adalet said, starting to walk away, but then, a realization hit him. He walked back to the boy, and said quietly, "Y'know...I think I can help you out. Where do you need to go? I can probably tell you where it is." Adalet smiled, trying not to make it too obvious to the boy in front of him that he was ringing his hands behind his back because he was so nervous talking to this stranger.

Mosi watched silently as she set up the room. She smiled to herself since her "boss" was actually talking to someone else. She noticed the others shyness and shook her head. Two cripplingly shy boys trying to talk to each other was a little funny in her eyes.

Mosi wandered over and waved with a silent smile. "Don't worry, Adalet can help you. He's really nice. No need to be shy okay." Mosi spoke to the new kid. "Oh um, the flowers are done do you want anything else done before we open?" Mosi asked softly to Adalet.

"Do you mind setting up the chairs and tables, Mosi? About five to ten for each section, and make sure to use the fancy ones. Make sure Aki and the others help you; I don't want you to be doing that all by yourself." Adalet turned back to the boy. "Actually, if you don't have anywhere you need to be soon, would you terribly mind helping us set up the chairs and tables, good sir? We could use the help, since everyone else seems to be getting dressed or something...."

Andrew really did need to go to class for sure, however the simple fact of the matter was that Andrew didn't like to say no to people. Although it was scary that the hot kid started to come up to him and being friendly. When he reeled back it felt like a relief. Then the male asked to help "Um I suppose that if you need help Ill lend a hand for a hour ro so. What do you need me to do?"

"Yeah sure." Mosi shrugged and went off to work. It wasn't exactly easy work. The tables were old mahogany wood that was deceitfully heavy. She finished up her section first. It had a rounded couch and coffee table with two chair opposite the couch. Mosi moved on to Aki's section next to help him out.

"I just need you to help me and Mosi set up the tables and chairs," Adalet said. "Here, you can do Kiyomi's section, over by the pink roses, then you can probably help Mosi-chan with Aki's section. I'll be working on my own section and Mimi's section if you need me." Adalet smiled again. He was starting to enjoy this guy's company, even though he still didn't know his name. "By the way, you never told us your name."

The boy made sure to absorb all the information so the proper decisions can be made. The last thing Andrew liked to do was cause a problem or mess something up. "My name? Just Andrew. Nothing special." The boy said while adjusting his classes and then looks over to his left for a moment to mentally give himself space. This was all way to much for him at the moment. "Ill start setting up the stuff for you all."

Aki glanced at the new boy in the Music Room. He only flashed him a smile before continuing to help Mosi out with setting up. They were making sure that his section looked all pretty and ready for customers. He let out a sigh as he set another chair up. It was looking good so far! Only one more chair was needed.

Mosi huffed softly. Why was furniture so heavy?! She placed the last chair in place and sighed, plopping herself down. "Senpai why did you have to get the heavy furniture?" She whined mostly to herself before looking over to Andrew. He seemed alright. She hadn't really spoken to him that much. She hopped off the chair and walked over to him. "Hey, I'm Mosi." She introduced herself. "Wanna stay for Host Club after you're done?"

Friendly shaking his head twords the girl the boy really did not feel that decision. "Really thank you for the offer, but the Host Club is not something for ... wel a guy like me. I of course will gladly help you set all the stuff up!" The boy said seeming more friendly and a tiny bit more outgoing then he was.

It was deafening and pleasing to his ears, to hear the incessant chatter, the pitter-patter of shoes against the smooth tiles of the floor. The day wasn't as young, but a sense of calm had reached him as he was far enough from the busy and lively crowds hoarding the halls. As always, he had made sure that his appearance was beyond presentable; uniform crinkle-free, hair just laying on his shoulders, and to walk with poise and grace. Though he took no pride in becoming a student of this institution, he will not deny himself the delight of books to delve into, and the knowledge he'd gain from snippets of modern-isque conversations here and there.

But what caught his attention would be the giggles, lovestruck eyes, glee and excitement about the growing popularity of a Host Club; apparently, they were a hit not only to these 'wealthy young women', but it seems even a few boys had found themselves charmed by the 'beauty and elegance' of these group of esteemed pretties. Alexander, being the usual curious one, approached the nosy group, though quite nervous himself with the rare humanly encounters.

"Excuse me, I do hope I'am not intruding your time of joy but, may you direct me to their room?" It didn't sound all too-- Emotion-filled. More or less, it was as cold as ice. Surprisingly, they dragged him by the arm, continuing their laughter, joking, saying that he must tag along with them; indeed, the students here are most amusing.

• Love
Reactions: k-michelle412
"You're sure, Andrew? We're always open to having new members!" Adalet said. He looked over at Mosi. "Sorry. We weren't allowed to bring our own furniture for whatever reason, so we had to use the school's furniture. I personally wanted slightly lighter furniture as well." He looked over at Aki, smiling. "Hey! Where did you run off to earlier?" Then, Adalet looked at the door. Yet another boy had come in. Adalet froze up a little. He looked like a very tough guy, and Adalet had run into one too many of those in his childhood. Quite frankly, they never seemed to present good news to him. But this was different, right? He was the leader here, not the tough guy. You need to be brave, Adalet. You're the prince, and the prince greets everyone, boy or girl, shy or tough looking. Bravery...Bravery...Come on, Adalet! Adalet set down what he was doing and slowly, but surely, walked over to the new guy.

"Ah, hello there! Welcome to the Ouran High School Host Club! I'm the...um..." Adalet said, trying not to let his nervousness overcome him. "I'm the Prince, Adalet Solak. We're opening in five minutes if you're here to meet one of our wonderful ladies, but we're almost finished setting up!" Oh gosh, oh gosh, how do people breathe in situations like these? Adalet put on a nervous, and hopefully bright and cheery, smile.

• Love
Mosi sighed as she helped Aki finish up setting the furniture. She stretched her arms above her head, stretching her tiny frame. A few joints popped here and there, Mosi sighing in relief. "Weeeeelp, it's time to open Senpai." Mosi informed as she leaned against the round table in her section. The dark haired girl eyed the new boy in their tiny music room. They really should change that sign. So many lost souls came through their doors simply looking for a place to study.

Mosi felt a small sense of pride as she watched Adalet go up to more and more people and introduce himself. The poor guy was terribly shy and many found it odd he claimed the spot of leader and Prince of the Host Club. Mosi eyed the man Adalet was currently speaking to. He was your stereotypical "bad boy" looking guy. He was tall, buff, long hair, dark clothes. Mosi smirked picturing him among their relatively cutesy group. It would be something funny honestly.

Mosi's attention was pulled from the new guy to a tall, pink haired boy. She blinked a few times as he entered, guided by a group of regulars. Mosi looked around and saw no one else making a move so she went up to the new customer. "Hi there! I'm Mosi, welcome to Ouran High School Host Club!" She said with her naturally endearing smile and easy-going tone. "What's your type? We have the Princely type, The Shota type, The Strong-Yet Silent Type, and me, The Natural Type."

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
"Ah, we have opened up! I guess with all of these people coming in and all of the set up, I lost track of time!" Adalet said. He was secretly grateful for Mosi helping him greet people, seeing as he still hadn't gotten over his shy personality, even as prince. He went over to one of the young ladies that had just entered.

"Hello! How are you doing today, my lovely miss?" Adalet said, taking her hand. He was more comfortable with girls, but his palms were still slightly sweaty, and he hoped the young lady in front of him didn't notice. He guided her over to his section, and a few other girls followed behind, since he was the prince, after all. He pulled a chair out for every single one of the young ladies, and then finally sat down himself. His nervous, shy self was slowly fading off as he smiled again, because even if he didn't know how to talk to people, he could at least pretend that he was the most confident young man at Ouran when he was in the Host Club.

* hi, my guy wants ta join! he will probably be the trouble maker type...*

I walk into the room, a flurry of rose petals fall into my face, i instantly prickle and i lash out with my fist, i hit some guy who has a bunch of girls trailing after him. "Sorry." i help him up, and i shake his hand "These things just keep on happening to me- oh! come on!" i say, noticing the blood trail coming out of his nose, i hand him a tissue, which, since my bad luck, i keep on hand for my accidental victims. "Sorry, i'm jordan, how are you?" i say, my thick german accent piercing through my japanese.