Welcome to the Host Club! (Ouran High School Host Club RP)

Mosi smiled to herself. Kiyomi would definitely never be able to find her here. She stretched her feet out, yawning softly. She wondered how much longer they would have to wait until senpai arrived. She hoped not long. Mosi loved her friends here but she did want to go home at some time.

Adalet hated running late.

He hated the dissapointed looks on everyone's faces when he arrived, especially if it involved his sister, Amelia. He still needed to send her a card for her twelfth birthday that was coming up. He hated how unprofessional it was. But most of all, he hated that he would have to catch up on whatever he missed.

Adalet had joined the Host Club a few months ago. They were asking around to see if anyone wanted to help out with charming pretty girls and things like that. He joined, seeing as he wanted to do a few extracurricular activities, and besides, he liked being around girls. The entire leadership position, or the "Prince" as the other members had called it, was very new. He really had no idea what he was doing when it came to the Host Club, but he still wanted to help everyone out.

He dashed down the hall, heart pounding, and threw open the door to the Host Club's room.

"I'm so very sorry that I'm late, everyone!"

Aki whipped his head around at the familiar voice of Sempai. Completely forgetting about the game, he bounded towards Adalet. His eyes were big and shining, excited that the Prince was finally here. They could get started now. After hours of waiting. But Aki couldn't be upset. His nature just wouldn't allow him to hold grudges. Not for long anyways.

"It's okay!" The younger teen responded. "We're just glad you're finally here," he chirped with a bright smile.

"Ah, that's good! So," Adalet said, looking around at his fellow members, "are we ready to set everything up? I believe we decided that we'd be open for service at 8:30, and it's 7:10 now, so...."

Mosi sat up in the small wardrobe hearing the door open. Senpai's voice filtered in through the closed wooden doors and was soon followed by Aki's. 'He's here.' Mosi thought to herself as she peeked out of the large wardrobe in Adalet's section. "Yo! What took you so long?" Mosi called out a small pout forming on her pink lips, green eyes mixed with worry and annoyance.

"I must have slept right through my alarm. Usually, I wake up easily, but...that's only when I get enough sleep." Expecting incredulous looks would be directed towards him, he added, "Amelia's birthday is coming up, and I don't know what to get her. In any case, the theme for today is..." Adalet walked over to his closet. "Well, it's a rose garden, right?"

Mosi nodded and looked up at the wardrobe she was currently crawling in. "Uh...yeah." She mumbled seeing the spring attire hanging for them to wear. Mosi crawled forward, exiting the closet. Her hand slipped and the petite girl came tumbling out of the wardrobe on to the floor. "Ow...." Mosi grumbled looking up at the ceiling in a daze from hitting her head. "I'm fine." Mosi said quickly sitting up. She groaned, holding her head in her hand as all her blood rushed down making her even more dizzy. "Heh...really I'm good!" Mosi flashed a smile and scrambled to her feet. "Totes awesome." She rambled hurrying off towards her own section. Somehow she always managed to embarrass herself around here.

Adalet yanked out his outfit from the closet: a white, short sleeved Oxford and some soft blue dress pants. "Do you want me to go gather up the roses for opening while you ladies change, Mosi, Kiyomi, Mimi?" Adalet smiled softly. "I'll go ahead and get all of our outfits out."

"If you wanna? I can get my own outfit." Mosi said dusting off her dress. She flashed a kind smile and headed off to the small dressing room. She changed rather quickly, not wanting to put them behind schedule. Mosi wore a mint a-line skirt with a light pink, long-sleeved blouse with a white collar. She had on pink flats to match her shirt and mint bracelets. A mint and pink bow sat in her curled hair. "I can go get the roses now if you want?"

"Yeah, that would be wonderful if you could help, Mosi! Can everyone else change into your outfits so that when we've got the roses set up, we can open up soon afterwards?" Adalet asked, being polite as usual. He headed towards the changing room to change into his spring outfit, then came out. "Let's go get those roses, Mosi!"

Mosi nodded and waited for senpai to finish changing. Once he came out she followed him to pick up the roses. They were red and pink and yellow, the last happening to be her favorite color. "Senpai, do you think I could use yellow in my section today?" She asked wondering out loud as they took the flowers back to the club room. As they walked through the doors she looked up at Adalet with large green eyes. "Pretty please?"

"Of course! I'll use the red ones, and we can probably use pink for Aki and Kiyomi, but...I could've sworn that we had more rose colors back here....Ah!" Adalet said, pulling out some white roses he found near the entrance to the club. "We can use these for Mimi. Now, we just need one more color so Aki and Kiyomi don't have to share pink...." Adalet thought for a moment. "Mosi...don't we have orange roses somewhere?"

"Uhhh...I think?" She peered over the bundles of yellow roses in her arms, barely able to see Adalet. "I think they're in the back room. I'll get them." Mosi set the box of flowers she was carrying down on the small oval coffee table in her section and hurried off to the back room. She looked around, mumbling to herself instructions every now and then. She could have sworn they were in here yesterday!

About to give up, Mosi glanced upwards and her eyes caught the distinctive shape of orange roses. "Sweet!" She had found them! Only problem....they were far out of her reach. Mosi frowned as she pushed over a stool and climbed on top. Her fingertips grazed the box just barely. Mosi stretched as far as she could, just barely able to touch the bottom corner. "Cmooooon!"

Adalet brought the roses inside, then, hearing Mosi yelling, ran back outside to the shed. "Here, do you want me to get it instead?" Without waiting for an answer, Adalet got on the stool, being careful not to step on Mosi's feet. "And..." Adalet said grabbing the pot. "Slowly lower the pot down, slowly, slowly...." Suddenly, Adalet stepped off the stool without noticing it, and fell to the floor, somehow managing not to hit his head. "I think I'm okay, and the pot's okay, so...."

Mosi blinked, watching as Adalet climbed behind her and grabbed the pot. She smiled happily as he brought it down, until he fell to the floor. Mosi's eyes widened in shock and then quickly turned to fear. She hopped down from the stool and knelt next to Adalet. "You're okay right?" She asked taking the pot from his hands and helping him up. Mosi circled Adalet a few times making sure there were no scrapes or bruises. "Nothing hurts? No bruises? Are you dizzy? Did you hit your head?" Mosi fired off questions as worry got the best of her.

"No, I don't think so..." Adalet said, standing up. He dusted himself off quickly, holding the pot in one arm. "I'm a little dizzy, but that's it, really. I don't need you to be too worried about me to have fun!" He looked at his watch. "It's 8:15. I hope everyone's ready so we can set up really quickly....Come on, let's go back, Mosi," Adalet said, grabbing her hand.

Mosi sighed in relief that Adalet was okay. She held her suspicions. The fall had been hard but there was nothing visibly wrong. "You better be okay or else I'm gonna kick your butt." Mosi huffed, puffing out her cheeks in a small pout. Her cheeks reddened slightly as Adalet grabbed her hand and walked back to the main room.

It was Andrews first day in High School in his new town. The sixteen year old was flipping through a book that was taken from the library. Although Andrews has dyslexia he loves reading and finds ways around the handicap. He was so entranced in his book that the corner he was suppose to turn for the next class was missed and then turned around to find a heavy red velvet cloth hanging from the ceiling. Pushing it away the boy was full of shock when he saw what he did. "Um. So-Sorry. Have the wrong class room obviously."

Adalet pushed open the door to the Host Club. "Everybody needs to be ready in fifteen minutes! We're opening at 8:30, and we don't want to be late! He noticed the new boy at the door. Adalet set the roses down in Aki's area, and then quickly walked over to the boy. He knew he had to get over not speaking unless spoken to problem, as other members had called it, but it was a little bit hard. So Adalet just smiled, and said, in a friendly and quiet voice, "Hello there! Welcome to the Host Club! My name is Adalet Solak, and you are?"

Mosi hadn't notice the boy come in until Adalet strode over. She rose a brow in interest seeing him take initiative. 'Well that's new.' She thought to herself. Mosi let the two speak as she began to set up. The higher points of her section were harder to reach but she managed.