Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Welcome to the Horror that is my Mind

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TimidJewishElf, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Alrighty, so for you all I have filled out a fairly thorough questionnaire on some details about me. I'm open to some friendly conversation with anyone about almost anything. Ask me anything you like and I just may answer it ;)

First Name: Chiba (Hee•vuh)
    Special Interests: I'm an archer and hunter, I'm a writer and editor, I know nine languages and I'm going to get a Bachelor's in Pre-Med.
    Favorite Sports Teams: OSU
    Favorite Genre of Music: I like almost any genre except country and rap.
    Favorite Band: I'd have to say my favorite would either be Kamelot or Yuya Matsushita
    Favorite Movie & Book: The Lord of the Rings Series (I was a fan before the movies)
    Favorite Food: Nigiri octopus sushi
    Username Meaning: Well, I'm shy, Jewish and I'm an elf fan (Tolkien only)
    Other: I get sick easily due to this weird disease (lupus), so I'm often too weak or busy to be online. I'm on at least once a day though, so hopefully I won't deter anyone.

2. Welcome to Iwaku.

I love LoR as well, and have read most of Tolkien's work.

3. Hello! First off I adore both of your names!

Secondly, welcome to Iwaku. It's amazing that you know 9 languages, I only know English. Lame I know! But I have plans to learn something..one day. XD I also had a friend who had Lupus, he was sick a lot too but a brilliant writer. I'm sure you'll be awesome here and don't be afraid to ask for help! See ya around, :).