Welcome to the Galactic Official Development academy

Y

Yoru

Original poster
You wake up one day. Or one night. No one is here to judge you. You are already doing it very well, maybe you shouldn't have eaten this burger, maybe you shouldn't have married this guy, told her how important she was before she left you for the quatrrback. Maybe you shouldn't have binge watched Game of bones, you see so many reasons to judge yourself. God doesn't need to judge you, you're doing it very well.

So you woke up, which in and off itself is a great feat because it proves you are still alive. Well hold that thought, because there is more to come. You see something changed, maube you became older, maybe younger, maybe you grew claws, maybe you became an animal, or maybe you woke up with another gender, or as an object, a book, a pen, a toy, maybe you even became your own comforter. Maybe you woke up covered in fire, as an eldreitich abomination. Maybe you woke up dead! Well no time to panic. You are late.

Yeah it's crazy right, your life as you know it is certainly over. But you are panicking about being late. Talk about being oblivious. Well at least everyone is acting around you as if nothing happened.

Well fast forward a bit it's now noon, and if you woke up at night, then you must really be tired. So you find a letter, maybe in your bag, in your drawer, in the vending machine, being carried by the wind. And your name is on it. So you open it. Sorry powerplay and all but you open it and that's final. In it you can read.

"Congratulation, you have been chosen to attend to the Galactic Official Development academy where all your dreams can and will become a reality."

And then a portal appear in front of you. Which means that suddenly wherever you are, you can see a big fence with a G and a D inside a O and a Victorian mansion behind said fence. Now the choice is your are you going to enter this school, or will you turn your back to your dreams.

So I've been rping for thirteen years, yes I'm a teen in terms of rps. That might explain why I was not able to pass my driving license for 10 years. So I found something that surprised me, transformation is under represented, in fact I never saw a transformation themed forum. So here I am with this. Would you people be interessed to play in a transformation based universe?

I'm intrigued. Would the transformation be of one kind for each character? An academy that teaches transformation control or an academy that teaches the skill of transformation?

Do you have in mind a sandbox style of play? I ask because academies tend to go that route.

Kind of both, that would go sandbox style with some rules that cannot be broken inside the academy walls, about the academy itself in the end thir goal is to help your character reach their dream, then protect said dream. Depending on which dream you have, differents schools of transformations can be taught, you can even want to learn them all. Would take time and practice.