FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
So I'm usually online in some form usually working on things or chatting with a buddy. I tend to respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy helping the family out, so just drop a line if you wanna talk or discuss a plot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, romance, romance! Seriously, I always have romance involved. I also like fantasy, scifi, action, adventure, modern, magical, horror, and post apocalyptic. If you have a genre not listed here please mention it! Maybe we can work something out!
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, to all!

It's been a while since I've last put up one of these bad boys but ya know what? I'm bored to death and no longer spending weeks on end in a hospital, so, with lots of help from the wonderful @Serpent Queen I am back with hopes that I'll get a few partners.

So, a few things before we get started. Honestly this is just to help this be more understandable.
  • Bold character names are who I would dearly Love to play.
  • Italics are who I would like for you to play.
  • Anything with a star means I'm craving it big time.
  • I'm very much open to MxM, FxF, or MxF.
  • I also prefer to have romance in all my rps. It's just something I enjoy!

That said, the only rules I have are:
  • Doubling up. If I'm gonna play someone for you, I would love for you to play someone for me.
  • No one liners please.
  • If you get bored let me know. I won't be mad, and I totally understand. c: Life gets busy for everyone!
  • THIS ONE IS VERY IMPORTANT: If you have triggers, please tell me. I have my own and I don't want to trigger a partner by accident just because I didn't know.
  • And last but certainly not least...I am very busy. My grandfather has recently been diagnosed with Brain Cancer so please don't be upset if I vanish or can't respond for hours at a time. If you yell at me because I'm helping my old man out, I'll drop you like a hot potato.

NOW ON TO THE FUN THINGS!

Here are the Fandoms and Pairings:

Marvel⭐
I can play:

Steve x YC, Natasha x YC, Clint x YC, Bucky x YC, Loki x YC, Thor x YC, Bruce x YC, SpiderMan/Peter x YC, Wanda x YC, Tony x YC, Wolverine/Logan x YC, and Doctor Strange/Stephen x YC

You Play:

Deadpool/Wade Wilson x MC ⭐
Bucky x MC

Hetalia
I can play:

Prussia x YC, Germany x YC, Spain x YC, South Italy x YC, North Italy x YC, France x YC, England x YC
...um...I know there's more but I can't think of them all. Please ask me!

You Play:

America x MC

One Piece
I can play:

Doflamingo x YC, Luffy x YC, Nami x YC, Robin x YC, Sanji x YC, Eustass Kidd x YC, Killer x YC, Sabo x YC, Ace x YC, Zoro x YC, Smoker x YC, Corazon x YC
I have the feeling that I missed a few names here too...please ask if you don't see a name listed that you'd like for me to play!

You Play:
Marco x MC
Trafalgar Law x MC

Blue Exorcist
I can play:

Shiemi x YC, Rin x YC, Yukio x YC, Shima x YC, Miwa x YC, Izumo x YC, Mephesto x YC, Shura x YC

You play:
Ryuji x MC

Supernatural
I can play:

Sam x YC, Castiel x YC, Dean x YC, Charlie x YC, Crowley x YC, Lucifer x YC

You play:
Dean x MC
Castiel x MC

Five Nights at Freddy's
I can Play:

Foxy x YC, Bonnie x YC, Chica x YC, Jeremy x YC, Freddy x YC, Springtrap x YC, Vincent x YC, Puppet x YC

You Play:
Mike x MC
Vincent x MC

Alrighty, guys! That's currently all that comes to mind, but if you have a fandom that you're curious about, please ask! c: Same for the characters.

No matter how many people it seems like I'm roleplaying with, please let me know if you wanna rp! People tend to vanish rather often, so don't be shy!

Last edited:
I would love to discuss a Marvel plot.

Would you be up for starting a Supernatural rp? I've been really into the series and I'm not too far in, but I'm not sure if that wold matter or not c:

• Love
Reactions: KIng Gabriel
Would you be up for starting a Supernatural rp? I've been really into the series and I'm not too far in, but I'm not sure if that wold matter or not c:

I'm totally fine with it. Just let me know where in the series you are so I don't give away spoilers! c:

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, to all!

It's been a while since I've last put up one of these bad boys but ya know what? I'm bored to death and no longer spending weeks on end in a hospital, so, with lots of help from the wonderful @Serpent Queen I am back with hopes that I'll get a few partners.

So, a few things before we get started. Honestly this is just to help this be more understandable.
  • Bold character names are who I would dearly Love to play.
  • Italics are who I would like for you to play.
  • Anything with a star means I'm craving it big time.
  • I'm very much open to MxM, FxF, or MxF.
  • I also prefer to have romance in all my rps. It's just something I enjoy!

That said, the only rules I have are:
  • Doubling up. If I'm gonna play someone for you, I would love for you to play someone for me.
  • No one liners please.
  • If you get bored let me know. I won't be mad, and I totally understand. c: Life gets busy for everyone!
  • THIS ONE IS VERY IMPORTANT: If you have triggers, please tell me. I have my own and I don't want to trigger a partner by accident just because I didn't know.
  • And last but certainly not least...I am very busy. My grandfather has recently been diagnosed with Brain Cancer so please don't be upset if I vanish or can't respond for hours at a time. If you yell at me because I'm helping my old man out, I'll drop you like a hot potato.

NOW ON TO THE FUN THINGS!

Here are the Fandoms and Pairings:

Marvel⭐
I can play:

Steve x YC, Natasha x YC, Clint x YC, Bucky x YC, Loki x YC, Thor x YC, Bruce x YC, SpiderMan/Peter x YC, Wanda x YC, Tony x YC, Wolverine/Logan x YC, and Doctor Strange/Stephen x YC

You Play:

Deadpool/Wade Wilson x MC ⭐
Bucky x MC

Hetalia
I can play:

Prussia x YC, Germany x YC, Spain x YC, South Italy x YC, North Italy x YC, France x YC, England x YC
...um...I know there's more but I can't think of them all. Please ask me!

You Play:

America x MC

One Piece
I can play:

Doflamingo x YC, Luffy x YC, Nami x YC, Robin x YC, Sanji x YC, Eustass Kidd x YC, Killer x YC, Sabo x YC, Ace x YC, Zoro x YC, Smoker x YC, Corazon x YC
I have the feeling that I missed a few names here too...please ask if you don't see a name listed that you'd like for me to play!

You Play:
Marco x MC
Trafalgar Law x MC

Blue Exorcist
I can play:

Shiemi x YC, Rin x YC, Yukio x YC, Shima x YC, Miwa x YC, Izumo x YC, Mephesto x YC, Shura x YC

You play:
Ryuji x MC

Supernatural
I can play:

Sam x YC, Castiel x YC, Dean x YC, Charlie x YC, Crowley x YC, Lucifer x YC

You play:
Dean x MC
Castiel x MC

Five Nights at Freddy's
I can Play:

Foxy x YC, Bonnie x YC, Chica x YC, Jeremy x YC, Freddy x YC, Springtrap x YC, Vincent x YC, Puppet x YC

You Play:
Mike x MC
Vincent x MC

Alrighty, guys! That's currently all that comes to mind, but if you have a fandom that you're curious about, please ask! c: Same for the characters.

No matter how many people it seems like I'm roleplaying with, please let me know if you wanna rp! People tend to vanish rather often, so don't be shy!

I love to do a Lucifer x my character and I will play Castiel for you

I love to do a Lucifer x my character and I will play Castiel for you
Apologies for the wait hon. With Easter and all I got a bit busy. Please send me a pm and we can discuss a plot! :3

Can you do any role play or just fandoms?

Ah ok, any anime you like? I can do the ones you want no problem I'm just broadening the possible options

I would be willing to write with you if you'll have me!

A Marvel RP sounds really good! If you're up for it of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.