Welcome to the E.I. (Eternally Immortal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

conman2163

Long live Carolus Rex...
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
8:00 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Pretty much all of them
(Group IC here)

Hello, I have a few things I'd like you to know before you continue any further.

First off, this rp is 14+ and there will be a minimum requirement of one paragraph (5-7 complete sentences) per post with a character, so if your not satisfying those conditions, my recommendation is to go ahead and click out, it just isn't worth wasting your time.

On that note however, assuming you do create a character it is important to note that it becomes "canon"
permanently, even if you leave this rp and vow never to return to it, please understand that I will be using them as a GM tool from there on out. If you don't think you could handle someone else using your creation after you leave, it's probably best not to look past here.

On a third note, as there will be minors involved, there will be a zero tolerance for any libertine type roleplaying.

And on a fourth and final note, there will never be a limited amount to the amount of rpers that are capable of
participating in this rp.

Thanks for reading.

Note: Please read the disclaimer before continuing onward
The year is 2020, and I wish to welcome you to a group called the E.I., a group of working towards world domination, using powers that are more than human. In this group everyone is immortal, through the collective efforts of three people known only as "The Founders", a serum was developed that prevented cellular growth and destruction when you are at perfect health, and heals your injuries at an astronomical rate, not only that, it grants you control of powers and physical abilities that were only once dreamed about by the human race. It's a wonderful thing, and it has brought these three people together in an effort to establish world domination, and perhaps even an intergalactic empire.

But they can't do it alone.

So they have recruited you, whomever you may be, old, young, diseased or healthy, fit or unfit, to join their ranks.
Each one of you has a special place in the ranks of the E.I., now it's up to you to train and hone your skills under the founder's watchful eye, so that you may help them achieve that goal. You all have your reasons for being here, some benign, some malevolent, but for now, it’s best not to question them.

Welcome to the E.I.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This rp will be divided into 3 parts, the beginning, which would be Welcome to the E.I., the middle {Insert title here} Which will constitute battling to make the "Founders" rulers of the world, then their will be the End {Insert new title here} Which will constitute the downfall of the "Founders" and the end of their global empire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
  1. The usual Iwaku rules
  2. No metagaming, godmodding, or creating Mary Sue characters. (I believe this is self explanatory)
  3. As stated in the disclaimer, always make certain you have a minimum of one paragraph (5-7 complete sentences) in your posts. However, i'd also like for it to be good quality as well, don't just shitpost, even if it takes you a bit to post
  4. If you plan to curse, do it sparingly, or if you plan to make a character that falls under the "CursesAlltheTimeforNoParticularReason" category, make sure it's a light swearing, avoid F-bombs, and higher tier swears. Because precision F-strikes work so much better.
  5. Include the name of your character at the top of your post, that way we know just whom your posting with. It should look like this:

Name of character

Post: posiknaonfonaksoif. oamsinf uanojkenf naiunf ksfn. inaoisnf inaosjnfolainnsf mia mniosnfais nnkvianmsof inaosjnf lkjkn kamsimf imai ijminmkajnso. kmiansijnf km iansi kmanjsnkfn im, kjnknajks.

1. If you post in character, make sure you wait two posts before you go about posting again.
  2. IC drama should not become OOC drama, if you have a problem with a recent post or facts, or spotted something I missed, please make sure to notify me in pm, I will solve the problem accordingly.
  3. I feel as this is a very important thing to state, A GM's word is law. Please do not attempt to defy myself or any GM that I choose to work with me.
  4. Use common sense. If it isn't in the rules, but you think it's probably something you shouldn't do, don't do it. Better to ask me first.
  5. At the bottom of your character sheet please post a color of your choice to show you have read the rules.
  6. The GM's word is law, so don't mess with him or his representatives.
  7. Deaths may occur in this rp, please don't get upset when a character dies.

Below you will have the option of choosing one of the three founder’s to train under each of them have their own perks. The perks of choosing each are as follows:

Those who chose to train under the first founder will be able to learn to manipulate earth and water, they will possess the sort of "tank" role, with great amounts of strength and endurance, but lacking in speed. Their strength really rests in their physical traits and not their powers.

Those who train under the second founder will be able to learn to manipulate light and dark, they will be the fastest and most agile, but will lack in strength and endurance. These members become the speedy archer type role, needing support from the tank types so that they can continue to do battle

Those who train under the third founder will be able to learn to manipulate fire and wind, and will have by far the most flexible of skill sets, as they will have a small increase in both speed, strength, agility, and endurance.
Appearance: (An image of some sort preferably some kind of artistic drawing, or animated type image, pictures are fine, however I’d rather not have the faces of “real” people in the character sheets)

“Quote of something the character says here (for example “Never give up!”) ”

Name:

DOB:

Skills: (Are you a good tactician? Are you great at counting cards? Perhaps you are a great cook?)

Chosen Founder to Train under:

Special Ability: (This will get more powerful over time, for now it needs to be something small, for example, a
character who is capable of throwing fireballs is a great starting place, because from there perhaps they’ll learn to shoot rays of superheated flame at superfast rates)

Peculiar traits: (What kind of effect did the serum have on you? Is there a weird thing that emerged because you used the serum, like a third hand? Perhaps every time you go near fire, the flame is drawn to you. This should correlate to your choice of founder. For example a person who is training under the first founder should not have a peculiar trait where they radiate light wherever they go.)

Reason for Joining the E.I.: (Have you decided to join the E.I. because you want to get some serum to save your dying younger sister? Perhaps it was because you want to become a very powerful and influential leader?)

History: (What’s your character’s background? While this doesn’t have to especially long, the longer the better. To be helpful, all recruitment happen by the chosen recruit being secretly kidnapped and brought to a secret facility for training.)

Personality:

Dislikes:

Pet hate:

Theme Song:

Extra things:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How your characters will get more powerful:
So it may be confusing over how your character will get more powerful. When you character trains under his/her respective founder, after the end of each training session I will post a list of characters that are eligible for being upgraded power wise. Every time you upgrade you character you can choose either to add an extra ability that must start out on a base level, or to choose to up your current power a bit. So if you had a character who was able to throw fireballs to start with goes up in experience, no instead of just throwing one, maybe they can throw four, or if they could already throw multiple, maybe now they explode on contact with a surface.

It sounds a bit confusing now, but if you have more questions I’ll answer them when the time comes for you to “upgrade” your character, you’ll post the following

Previous Power:

Upgraded power/ Added Ability:

Then from there I’ll approve it or ask you to modify it.
But once again, you won’t need to worry about it in the beginning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A word about the combat arena, here, you may fight each other, or an enemy ranking the scale of easy, medium, hard, or insane. Each of these enemies will be piloted by a GM, and a request to fight an enemy of one of these levels may be submitted. Through this you may get more powerful through the battle with the "A.I." enemy, or you may get stronger through your battle with another person.

4QbkeQ7.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A word about training in the gym.

Should you choose to have your character "train" in the gym, my self or another GM may give you a attribute boost in the area you chose to train, keeping in mind that training yourself to better attributes will not mean that you'll be able to make it exceed your chosen "Strong" attributes.

For example, if you are choosing to train under the first founder, no matter how much you train, your speed will never be able to reach the level that someone who trains under the second founder can. In reverse however, those who choose to train under the second founder will never have the level of strength those who train under the first founder have. While people who train under the third founder, occupy the middle ground between both of them.

=========================================================================

C2Snsig.png

-=======================================================================
We have two systems for combat here. The first main one, which is the classic, on your honor, acknowledge the hits your opponent makes system, and a secondary optional system, that if given a majority vote in favor, allows the system to be used, the system is as follows

Combat Hit System

To keep things fair and ensure no problems occur out of people going back and forth attacking, The person who initiates an attack will roll a single die, using the "more options" tab, in the OOC in a post they make there. The number you roll will determine if it the attack lands, and if it lands, whether or not you get the full hit you describe. For these purposes, there will be no "one hit KO" unless the person taking the hit wants it to end that way, however, successive hits will mean that you are forcibly incapacitated by the GM if you don't acknowledge the damage. (The human body can only do so much ya know?) What you roll determines what you get, and this is the scale.

1 = a Critical Fail

2-5 = Fails how you interpret this fail is up to you

6-10 = You got it, but missed some details or something, what is missed is determined by defender, though it can't be too many things.

11-15= This is the middle of the road, little to no failure

16-19 = Little to no failure

20= Epic Moment

The person who makes the attack can roll a die, determining whether or not that hit lands. However, to keep everything equal, if the number that the person who attacking rolls is undesireable. Say they got an epic moment, the person defending from the hit may "reroll" the die in the OOC. However, the number that is rolled will take a +3 penalty modifier, meaning that even if you roll high, it could still have a chance to take you up on the scale, and therefor hurt you. Risk = Reward but Risk = Penalty too.

========================================================================
@Ramboing: Maine Yates
@Kurogane86: Adam the host of Daisuke the Pervert
@SoleStride: Tyler Haak
@MentalDriller: Lazaro Hope
@Dakota K5 (Co-GM): Otto White & Lucien
@RecentlyInsaneRussian: Russian Boy
@conman2163 (GM): Cal, Nicholas, Alkura

Last edited:
My bad guys I'm not getting notifications. I'll post tomorrow. Night.

I see a shot to the stomach in Daisuke's future.

Posted

Alright, we can continue now. I'd like to ask everyone who hasn't added a power to their profile to do so now and let me know when they have with a post in this thread.

Alright, we can continue now. I'd like to ask everyone who hasn't added a power to their profile to do so now and let me know when they have with a post in this thread.

Second punishment? Can you elaborate?

The first punishment offered was the 50 cal gunshot, the second was the reps with the barbell

I added stuff to my traits and powers tab but I wrote it as if someone was observing Otto from behind the scenes and weren't sure what his first power would be, I have an end goal for his first power but I want to develop it as we go and Otto's file will be updated accordingly.

I did something similar for the power. I already have it planned out for the most part, but would rather keep the updates current and not show the future of her abilities.

That is just fine, I merely wanted to get a start on the powers so I can get a good look at what they are, as they are about to become useable.

Well added Maine's things....

Should we PM you with the idea of our future powers?

If you would like. Go ahead.

I am so so so sorry for my IC post everyone......

okay I am honestly not, but still....Lyndon cannot behave himself. lol

"To be honest, she was thankful for the most part that she was teamed up with Otto and not Daisuke. The difference in moral clarity between the two was made clear just now and in their profiles but Daisuke was just annoying."

Literally laughed out loud at this. Damn, I didn't know making annoying characters was a skill of mine. I'll continge to hit on Tyler for that.

Tyler may choose to change her mind and take the refuse and be killed option just to hear him stop talking. Heh.

Reactions: Kurogane86
I am so so so sorry for my IC post everyone......

okay I am honestly not, but still....Lyndon cannot behave himself. lol
Oh this is gonna be sooo fun I can already see it. I feel that any interaction between Lyndon and Otto won't and can't be civil in any sense of the word as we have now created this dynamic of mutual animosity that can not stop.

*Slow Claps*

And htat is when the founder informs Lyndon and Otto they will be in a room alone together with knives for upwards of ten hours.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Status
Not open for further replies.