3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Pretty much all of them
Hey guys, if you're looking at this thread, i'm pleased, and thanks for taking your time.

I've been running my rp for about five months now, and throughout the entirety of the rp, we've been sorely lacking in members. We've had about four stable rpers throughout all of those five months, and while it's been enjoyable, i'd like to exponentially increase the difficulties of battles encountered within the rp, but to do that I need more rpers.

If you're interested, i'll drop a link below to the rp. (It is contained within a clan, so you'll need to join that first)

Welcome to the E.I. (Eternally Immortal)

All I ask is that you take a moment, click the link, and read the summary. If you aren't interested, so be it, I won't hold it against you, however, I would like to know what about it you didn't like, so if you have a little more time to spend, just please drop a comment below and let me know.

If you have a question, something that needs to be clarified for example, just toss it down into the comments as well.

If you are interested, GREAT! Go ahead and get to work on your character sheet! Once you've posted it, i'll let you know what should be changed, refined, or defined, and then we can get on getting you into the rp!

Thanks for reading,
Conman2163

Status
Not open for further replies.