Welcome To The DWMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nn, it's fine. The fighting didn't really bother me too much. I think you looked pretty cool." She said with a grin before turn around for a second to bow to the nurse, then resuming to to walk with the guy. "Oh yeah, what's your name anyway? And my suitcase will be here in an hour or so, since I was late I was more concerned about getting here." She spoke as she entered the room, looking around a bit finding that it was a moderate size. Good enough for two people. "Huh? Nah, it's your room after all so you should get the bed."

"Thanks." He replied, as he shut the dresser drawer, and walked behind a dressing partition. "My name is Jack. Jack weiss. I'm pleased to know that you didn't come here without having clothes and such." He walked out from behind the partition, as he pulled a t-shirt on. it was plain white, and he had black shorts, of about knee-length. "I don't wanna wear anything fancy or mission-worthy and have it ruined. This is more comfy anyway." he said to the air. "mmmm? But you are my guest! It would be rude of me to not make you feel at home. I don't mind sleeping on the floor at all." He sat on the edge of the bed, and leaned back. "Might as well get comfortable. You have about two hours before our next event. I can chat till then." He said, almost sensing that she would have her questions.

Tartarus glanced at Maria as she sat on the bench and smiled at him. She seemed alot more at ease than she was earlier. He sat beside her. "Names Tartarus. It's my first year too." He finally took the time to really LOOK at her. Glasses, decent purple colored hair, and a very shy demeanor. He sighed, his trenchcoat slightly waving around his body.
This might be either a real challenge or a whole lot of fun.

"So tell me Maria..Why the DWMA? What made you join the academy?" His stomach growled and he chuckled a little.
"How about you tell me on the way to lunch..eh? I think we could both use a bite to eat right now."
He extended his hand to her, a gesture of friendship and partnership.
This was his maester..and now he was her tool and her protector.

He grinned.
This year is gonna be interesting to say the least.

"Well, nice to meet ya Jack. My name's Erin Hawkins....just call me Erin though." She sat down on the edge beside him, resting her hands in her lap while her legs swung off the edge. "Two hours huh.......Jack...if you don't mind me asking, how is it possible for you to create and wield a weapon without a partner around? I mean, as a weapon the most I can do is this..." She explained as two large axe blades came out of her forearms before sinking back in. "But you....I've never read about someone with your kind of ability..."

Sayako

Gently, Sayako sighed before she began to patch up Jack, her eyes focused as she disinfected the wound before she tightly bandaged it. "There ya' go Jack." She murmured, looking at the traces of blood upon the latex gloves before she stood to her feet, creating a shooing motion with her hands before she headed over to the kid who challenged jack. Beginning to work on him she turned to look at the retreating Jack. "Okay! Have a nice day Jack and no more injuries!" She called out before her attention was back on the kid. "Akuma~" She chimed, pulling her gloves off once done as she spun around on her chair. "You owe me a walk." She replied, smiling softly as she disposed of them. "Okay, well this kid is safe. Minor injuries, Jack is good, so he will wake up soon." She stated, standing up as she walked over to him. "Considering he attacked another student he will probably try to leave when he wakes up so lets go take our walk now. Ne?~"

Maria Gale

Still being as shy and closed off as ever, Maria smiled faintly. 'Tartarus Huh?' Was her only thought as she stood up, taking his hand before they began to walk to the lunch room. So, it was now that she decided to answer his questions. "U-um, I chose to c-come here to follow after my m-mother and father." She replied in her usual shaky tone, closing her eyes for a moment or two before she sighed. "I d-didn't want to a-at first. B-but I saw her save s-someone and decided to try...." Maria trailed off, seeming slightly concerned before she reached up to rub at her eyes. Once they were in the lunch hall she went and grabbed some food before taking a seat. "Why did y-you come here Tartarus?"

Tartarus looked at her. "My reason? I got a letter stating that I'd been accepted into the academy after i discovered i was a weapon that slays rogue souls. No-one was sad to see me leave..they probably don't even know that i'm gone. I had no friends back in my old life..so coming here expecting a full on partner and everything else is kinda overwhelming, but a relief."
His voice never wavered..never cracked or squeaked as it did when people told sad stories. Their emotions get ahold of them and they lose control.

Not Tartarus. He prided himself on being level-headed and in control. He glanced at his plate of food and glanced back at Maria. "Not only that..but when I weaponize, swords can't exactly fight by themselves. Well, i think that we will make a pretty good team." He grabbed a small muffin and took a bite.
Not bad..least they got decent food.

"Hmmm, okay, Erin." He sat in silence as he heard her pose her question. "Yes, a good question. Well, I have two souls. Both can turn into the same weapon, and, can meister weapons. It is very unique. Even Shinigami hasn't heard of such a thing before. Two souls, one conscience. I can control both in both forms, or even use part of the forms... But, I don't mess with it much." He looked over to her, swinging her legs. She seemed pretty cheery, now that she knew she had a place to be, even without a true partner. He was happy to have company.

"Two souls....doesn't that hurt a bit?" She questioned, looking back at him with a slight worried expression before looking down."I mean, a body can only take so much...but then again I guess that's why you don't use it as much" She took a second to think before an idea popped in to her head. "Hey...um, if you don't mind me asking....could you try wielding me...? I'm not sure if it'll work but I just wanna see how it feels."

"It does, at times... well, it used to. My body has perfect resonation between my souls now. I can pull of intense feats with ease... I haven't even found my true limit yet." He looked over to her. "You want me to wield you? Fine. I can't promise any skill with your weapon type, but, I'll likely be able to use you with relative ease." He sat up, and held out his hands for her to take. once she did so, he nodded for her to transform.

"Ok!" Taking his hand, Erin nodded before transforming in to her battle axe. Though she's normally short, in this form she was somehow larger and heavier. In the area connecting the two blades an eye opened before looking around. "Ah! W-woah, this feels different....really different..! Hey Jack is everything ok on your end?" She asked still in wonder about the whole situation.

He instantly felt the weight hit. He could wield his odachi in one hand... She shouldn't be this heavy... and his hands burned... he had never just tried to pick up a weapon if he didn't know the person well... of course, he knew he had to adjust, and he stopped sending his soul wavelength into her as he stood there. "Haahh... It burns... And you are really heavy... Hold on while I adjust." He continued feeling her soul wavelength, and he eventually got used to it. He lifted her with one arm with no problem, and gave her a swing. "Good. Too bad I'd probably kill you if I used full soul resonance." He tossed her up, and caught her with his other hand.

Hearing the news kind of made Erin shiver, this was a bit frightening, but she couldn't show weakness now since she was the one who asked for this after. She watched as they headed out to the balcony and felt his soul waves slowly push against hers. "N-nn....I-I can take more..." She said, feeling the pressure slowly build. God it felt weird, but if she was ever gonna have a partner she'd have to get used to this kind of feeling.

He could feel that she wasn't used to amplifying soul waves and sending them back. He climbed slower, and heard her confirmation. "Ten percent..."He gripped the weapon tighter, as he began to push more soul waves in. It was strange how something so normal for everyone would be troublesome for a beginner. Of course, him, being far more adept, was probably causing the imbalance... if she had a normal partner with less strong waves, she wouldn't have a problem resonating... Right now, he could feel her trembling of her own accord. He was only at 17%.

Even though the process was slowly it was begin to hurt, like being pushed in to a crowd. "J-jack....I give....I give..." She said with a bit of desperation, she wanted a new experience but she didn't want it to be torture. She changed back to normal, sitting on the ground while panting softly. She could feel her heart still racing a bit before she slowly stood up.

"Ah." He stopped sending waves, and let her dissipate. He could tell that she was feeling very uncomfortable. She changed abruptly, and he ended up holding her ankle. "Pardon." He let her loose, and saw her sit back. She was breathing heavily, and looked like she wasn't having a good time. "Sorry." He gave her shoulder a pat, and sat next to her. He felt bad for doing that to her.

"It's fine, I asked for it after all.." She said with a reassuring smile, though she was still trying to catch her breath. When she finally felt her body calm down, she leaned against him a bit and closed her eyes. "Good thing I'm not a masochist and let you go to 25%...."

"Regardless, it was foolish of me to do that... I could have injured you seriously." He felt her lean against him, and looked away. "Heh, yeah..." He carefully brought his arm up, and put it around her. "I'm not the partner for you, I guess. Maybe when you get more powerful. But, I can still help you... You could even use yourself as your weapon... you know, change only parts? I think there is a death weapon who did that all by himself at the age of 13... He is awesome, whoever he is..." He smiled, faintly, not looking at her.

"Hopefully I'll find my true partner soon....just feels kinda lonely without one y'know? Still, in the end I hope I can be as awesome as my parents by become a death scythe and all that..." She smiled to herself a bit before opening her eyes. "Anyways, wasn't there supposed to be something in two hours..?"

"Your parents were death scythes? Awesome... I feel blessed to be in the presence of the daughter of one..." He said, with a smile. "Uhh, yes, there was. However we still have an hour, I believe." He replied, and stood. "Waiting is boring though. Anything else you wanna do than sit here?"

"Eheheh, blessed? You don't really need to be." She chuckled rubbing the back of her head before standing up as well, patting some dust off of her pants. "Well, how about we have some more to eat? To be honest my stomach is like a black hole. I don't know why though...Luckily I have a high metabolism!" She said with a grin, proudly putting her hands on her hips.

"Ah, but, I do believe it is a great blessing." He took her hand, and pulled her up. "Sounds like an amazing Idea, so, let's go to the lunch room, shall we?" He walked back into his room, and then to the dorm hall. She was following, so, he ran off to the cafeteria with her to get more food. He had to admit, he was a bit hungry too, so he could stand to get a bite to eat.

With a nod she followed him to the cafeteria, her stomach growling excitedly since she could smell the food. Oh food, such a wonderful thing~! Thinking to herself she began to wonder what exactly souls would taste like. "Hey Jack, could ya tell me what souls taste like? Do they taste like a certain food or is it unimaginable?"

"Souls? Well, they don't have any particular kind of taste... but the feeling of it is great! I love to eat souls." He smiled, as if he was just discussing average food rather than actual souls from beings. "You can only eat the souls of those on Death's list though. If you eat good souls, you could stray off the right path, and into madness. You could become a kishin. We hunt people like that. It's our job, you know?"

"Hmm...I guess I can't wait till I complete my first mission then! I don't plan on becoming a crazy-evil-bad guy anytime soon so you don't have to worry about that~" She said continuing to grin. Even though the day was kind of stressful in the beginning, it was sure to end nicely. Getting closer to the cafeteria, she started to salivate unconsciously.

"Good. I'm sure we won't have any problems, then." He replied, as they entered. The lines were mostly empty, so it didn't take long to get a meal and sit down. He ate his sandwich, and looked around the room at the other students. "I wonder what they'll be like... EATs? NOTs? hmmm. We will find that out tomorrow, I guess." He carried on with the sandwich, as he observed the others talking and eating.

Since they could easily go through the line, Erin took it upon herself to happily pick up a large piece of ham and putting it on her plate. Licking her lips she sat opposite of Jack before digging in. "Nnmh...I'd probably...mn...end up in the NOT class based on..nmm..the fact I have barely any....battle experience...mnmnmn~!" She spoke, while eating which was just a bit messy to say the least.

He watched her eat messily, and took another bite of the sandwich. "Very likely. But, there may be some with experience already. You know... I came in with an understanding of swordplay, using my own sword, and, an understanding of the energy of my soul..." He finished off the sandwich, and watched her carry on messily. She seemed to be a boyish kind of girl.

"True true..!" She bit off the last of the meat from the ham before getting a napkin to wipe her lips. "Ahhhh, my stomach is satisfied.....but anyway, from what I could tell, just looking at the crowd in that classroom some of them seemed like they'd already been in a few battles! I'm not too surprised about you though, seeing as you're a guy with two souls and all."

"Good! Lunch is almost over too... Anyway, yeah, some of them could have a few souls already under their belt... Me? I think I might be made for this business! Aside from that, it's high time we go and wait at the dorms. It's almost two!" He got up from the table, and waved for her to follow him to the dorms. Some students were probably already there waiting for him...

"Oh! Oh yeah!"
She quickly stands up and disposes of her plate before running to catch up. "Ah, if most of the food is like that ham I could eat forever~! So mind explaining this event to me or should I wait so I'm more surprised?" Erin said as she walked with her hands behind her back.

"Don't tell nurse Sayako, but, I wanted to find out how good you all are before the test tomorrow. So, I'm having everyone come at me. Seems like a lot of fun, yeah? they get to bond with their partners, and see how good they'd be against a real foe. Of course, I wouldn't use my full power." He smiles, and stops at the dorms. A few people are there.

"Ahhhh, I see. Heh, trying to be all sneaky....does that mean I should come at ya too?" Erin said with a grin, stopping to turn and look at him before noticing the group of people. "Oh, I guess everyone else is ready to go..." She said, resting a hand on her hip. Hopefully she'd see something amazing from the people that seemed to have experience.

"I guess so... Good luck! I mean, I've already analyzed your worthiness as a weapon, but, I have not yet seen your skill as a weapon. So. You might have to... but, don't push yourself, and, well, you can opt out if you wish."He replied, as he looked around. Some still needed to arrive. He couldn't wait to see what they were made of. Some might even surprise him...

"Heh, no way I'm opting out! I'll come at you full force! Well, I guess I'll join the rest of the group.." She continued to grin, walking towards the group. "Hey guys, I didn't get to meet you guys earlier this morning but my names Erin Hawkins. Nice to meet you all I guess." Great, use that charisma Erin! She thought, she'd got along with Jack so she'd surely be able to get along with these students as well.

Reactions: Desaecula
He was late, his first day and he was LATE, SHIIIIT~! Cassim had stood up all night, watching the ceiling waiting for sleep to finally come, but it was no use. He was too excited for his first day at the DWMA. When he finally managed to sleep it was late, and he woke up even later, so now he was sprinting through the school to find the damn tour group! Then he saw it, his saving grace, another student, with silver hair was running too! So he wasn't the only one late, grinning he followed a ways behind them until he arrived in a room with even more students, and someone giving a speech. He only got to hear the final bit of the speech, because of his timing, but he did get to catch a glimpse of the speaker, Lord Death himself. Who was a pretty odd looking person, for being . . . . well death. He had big blocky hands, with a goofy mask.
Cassim only got to take that one glance before other students began to file out of the room. People eventually left to the cafeteria, or their dorm rooms. So far he hadn't met his partner - if he even had one, or had a room assigned to him. So with no partner or dorm to go to, he had to settle for the schools steps, Classy as always, he thought to himself, before dozing off.

Reactions: RaccoonKing
Doragon hadnt been able to make it out of his crazy house and to school till afternoon, missing the tour and anything that the new students had been shown. He sighs as he walks up to the academy a large black duffel bag strapped to his back, this was just his luck the one time he really couldnt be late and what does his mom do? She makes him paint the dog house before leaving! So while he was doing that of course their dog had to come running out and knock over his paint bucket splashing red paint all over him. He had to clean that up, change, get as much of the paint off him as he could, which he missed a streak in his hair because he couldnt take a 2nd shower. All of that hectic mess had made him extraordinarily late....Ya this was a great start to a new life.

As he walks into the giant academy he looks around for any students or teachers hoping he wouldnt be in trouble but he needed to find out his classes and which room he was in. Plus he still didnt know who or where his Meister was, with those pleasant thoughts running through his mind he walks down the halls completely lost, his black and red boots making echos as they hit the floor.​

Reactions: 2 people
Seradandi had arrived early and watched the introduction from a distance. She had already known which room she was being housed in and so felt no need to interact with the crowd. Instead she watched the people scatter about, trying to find their partners and their rooms.
Suppose i better go to my room...my partner will probably meet me there. He better not be late to the speech.

Turning on her heel, her silver hair seemed to fall in wisps behind her. Her tall, lithe body swiftly moving down the corridors. She still didn't know who her partner was exactly, but she would meet him soon.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Seradandi sped down the hall, immediately stopping at room five. Her name and her partners name were on the front. Doragon eh? Interesting name. She opened the door and paraded inside, seeing it was still empty.
Throwing her bag on one of the beds, she decided to wait for him to show.

Not seeing any students or teachers wandering the halls Doragon shrugs deciding to just head to his room. At least there he could meet his partner after that....Well he'll take it one step at a time. Finding the room schedules he heads to room 5, seeing his and his partners name on the door. So her name is Seradandi hmm? Doesnt sound like a mean person, though names could be deceiving. He runs a hand through his messy wavy chocolate brown hair grimacing slightly at feeling the red paint streak, that was going to be embarrassing.

Sighing softly he smiles politely and opens the door, seeing a girl with silver hair already in the room and a bag on the bed on the left side. "Hello! You must be Seradandi? Im Doragon your new partner. Its nice to meet you" his voice is deep and smooth but also friendly as he holds out his hand, he had black fingerless gloves on.

Seradandi stood up from the bed, approaching him casually. Her eyes examined him. Sloppy, unorganized, late, and yet...she seemed mostly comfortable with him.
"You're late Doragon. Put your stuff on your side and try to tidy up before the ceremony."

She gave him a few minutes to attempt to get the paint from his clothes and hair, or at least change, before she opened the door to leave. "Best keep up Doragon. Don't want to be late to the speech of lord death."
Doragon let his hand fall, oookkkayyy....There was that bossy attitude he loathed. His smile falling he goes to the right bed pulling his duffel bag off and tossing it on it. "You try painting a dog house within a hr at 7am while getting ready to come here a week after you found out your a weapon for a Meister" His voice is defensive and a bit sarcastic. He walks over to the mirror on the closet door frowning at his appearance, he didnt look that bad did he? Running his hands through his hair to try and hide the red paint streak he sighs seeing that is hardly did any good.

He bristles slightly at her ordering him around, he shrugs at her a grin coming to his lips. She wanted to boss him? Well Seradandi can learn how well that worked with Doragon.

Seradandi sighed at hearing the tone of his voice. Great, they gave her another one. There were few that understood her kind of attitude. Most partners thought that she was just controlling or militaristic. One even said sadistically manipulative and controlling. She wasn't any of that..she just liked to be forward with people.
It let them know where she stood on subjects. Once he fixed himself up, they made their way to the meeting hall, where they listened to the speeches of a couple teachers and Lord Death.

Once the students started dispersing, she saw most of them heading towards the cafeteria to get something to eat.
"You eat yet Doragon? If not, you best come with me and get something."
Doragon frowns at her sigh, usually people yelled at him or proceeded to try and keep controlling him, her sigh confused and somewhat bothered him. As she starts to leave he follows her to the meeting hall. Once seated he glances over at her, "Hey im sorry, I didnt mean to snap at you. Its just been a long day, and I thought you were disappointed in meeting me so I got defensive" His voice is apologetic. He looks back to the teachers and Lord Death focusing on them.

When the meeting was over he stood up and looks at Seradandi with his blood red eyes surprised she was inviting him to have lunch. He smiles faintly and nods "Sure im starved, Ill follow you"
Seradandi smiled as she walked with her partner to the cafeteria. Once they both had ordered and got their food, she sat at a nearby table.
"So tell me about yourself Doragon. I will need to know about my partner and i know little about you."
She took a bite of her sandwich as she waited for him to reply.

Doragon relaxed slightly as Seradandi smiled glad she wasnt mad at him. He follows her ordering and getting his food, he sits opposite of her taking a bite of one of the 5 slices of pizza he had ordered and opening his soda.

Doragon looks up at her as she asks her question and smiles. "I was wondering about you too, I bet your much more interesting than I am. Lets see...You obviously already know my name Doragon Yoru. I'm 16, I am new to this whole weapon and Meister thing I only just learned of what I am so sorry if im a noob on a lot of things. Hmm...Oh! My weapon form is 2 black swords with red aura's connected by a black chain. Is that okay? And was there anything specific you wanted to know?"

Her attention perked up at hearing about his weapon form. Two black swords with a red aura?
Now that was new.
"I must admit hearing about your weapon form is definitely interesting. I've never heard of such a form before. Perhaps after we are done here, you might show me it firsthand."

She took another bite, taking a slight pause before continuing. "As for specific things about you, perhaps knowing if you've any battle practice or experience. I take it you would like to know about me as well?"
Doragon smiles more seeing her interest in his weapon form, well at least that's a plus. He took a few bites of his pizza and gulp of his soda as she talked. "Sure I don't mind showing you, just don't drop me" He teases lightly then ponders her question a moment. "No not really, I'm pretty new to all of this. Though I am good with swords, that is in human form. I'm a fast learner though. Yes very much so, how long have you been a Meister? Do you have a lot of battle experience? How old are you?"

She shook her head. He definitely had a lot of questions. "We'll head outside so you can show me your weapon form..ok?"
She gestured for him to follow along as she stood. "Bring your food if you want to finish it.
As for me, I've been a meister technically for a year now, but that was mostly training for the academy. Still, i held the official title. Battle experience...none firsthand, but plenty of training simulations and it is not polite to ask a female her age."

As they reached the doors to head outside, she glanced at him. "Be sure to tell me if you're feeling pain of any kind. This is the first time I'll have handled you and I'm not sure how the syncing works exactly."

Standing up he nods "Okay cool" He brings his tray of food as he follows her out the doors, though he was lean and muscular he had a big appetite. He grins mischeviously at her comment to her age "True, but sense i'm gonna be your partner and you know mine isnt that a good excuse to know?". Doragon blinks surprised at her concern, it was nice she cared instead of just ignoring him. "Oh okay ill let you know" He smiles again in a lazy way as he continues to follow her outside, setting his tray of food down on a step before facing her. "Okay so....I just shift right?"
"Far as i know, yes. I'll catch you before you hit the ground, unless you're already on the ground. Then I'll put you through a simple test run. Trust me."
She was a little excited to see this transformation and the form her partner would take.

"Okay here goes" He takes a deep breath closing his eyes before turning into a large orb of swirling white light, taking the shape of his weapon form the light fades. Doragon his in midair quickly falling toward the ground. His black swords almost glowing with a deep red aura, about a 2 1/2 ft shiny black chain connected to the bottom of each sword hilt.
She rushed forward, each hand clasping around the handle of both blades. Doing a forward flip, she landed perfectly and immediately took up a offensive stance.
"Very nice i must say. Alright, here goes nothing."

She started slow, getting used to the weight in each hand. Her silver hair and athletic body followed her fluid movements as she practiced parrying, blocking, and attacking. Each movement gathered speed, power and momentum.
Tossing one of the swords in the air, she pulled on the other to use the chain as a extension, propelling the sword forward in a piercing motion.
Jerking towards herself, she sword came propelling back into her hand.

"I'll admit..i am extremely impressed." She glanced at the swords, her eye taking in their entirety. "Also, since you asked so nicely before, I'm 18."

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Tartarus slowly picked at his food. "You seem awfully shy Maria. Why is that?" He wasn't trying to sound like a jerk, but oftentimes when he listened to her, she stuttered. Alot at that.
If he was going to be her weapon and protection, he needed to know that she could handle the pressure.If she broke at a crucial time, they both would be left vulnerable.

Maria paused, eyes shifting behind her glasses as she bit her lip. How to answer that was the question she was currently pondering. 'This is my partner...I should trust him right?' Was her only thoughts as she fiddled with her food, her lips quivering. "I...d-did not spend a-a lot of time around o-others." She murmured, setting her head within her hand as she looked at the table with a slightly less comfortable look. "I p-preferred studying. Still do." Taking a quick bite of her food to try and stop herself from stuttering she took a deep breath. "When...When I did try to meet other people I didn't do very well. Thats why its hard for me to be around others." She finished, sighing as she finally got it all out and without stuttering.

He nodded. "On that note, we are the same...with one slight difference. You avoided others mostly, while others avoided me."
She definitely seemed reliable. Shy to a fault, but dependable.
"So, is there anything else you would like to know about me?" He takes another bite of his food.
Seeing that he did not feel...uncomfortable around her she smiled slightly. "Its nice...to be able to talk to someone..." She whispered, finishing her food as she leaned back in her seat. "To someone without stuttering or being scared." She added before placing her hands upon her lap to glance over at him. "U-um....okay." Thinking for a moment before she continued. "Why did people avoid you?"

He shrugged. "Yea, you're the first person to actually talk to me. Not really all too sure why they avoided me to be honest. Wasn't really popular, turning into a pair of swords wasn't considered normal, wasn't all that handsome i guess. Everyone had a different reason i think."
He glanced at his empty tray. "You know, before classes start we should try getting some practice in with you handling me. Best to make sure i get the right size and weight for you to handle. How bout it?"
He actually felt comfortable around this girl. She seemed comfortable with him after all. She wasn't stuttering as much.

Brushing some hair from her face, pink eyes looked over at him carefully before she slid the frames from her eyes. "Sure...." She whispered, her voice still remaining its gentle and quiet sound. Folding the glasses she pushed them into her pocket she went to throw her rubbish away. "Lets go practice then. It would be good to have the bonds present before class." She added before reaching over to take his hand before she began to head outside.

Now, in all honesty she could go without the frames across her face as long as she wasn't reading. This was good because they would provide her with a large weakness in the future. Having led him outside to a small clearing she smiled slightly. "I should tell you now then. I have a special wavelength...my mother told me to keep it a secret from other students but I should tell you." She decided, nodding her head. "My wavelength is well...healing." She finished, biting her lip lightly. "I didn't want to be used so...keeping a secret was and is easier...But you are my partner so I trust you."

He followed her out to the courtyard, her holding his hand. To normal people, they might have seemed like a couple they way they looked. He watched her turn and face him, telling him about her healing wavelength.
"I understand. Unless my meister says i can, i won't talk about it."
He took a couple steps back from her and began to concentrate. "Here goes nothing." He leapt into the air and vanished with a poof of smoke, reappearing as two short scimitars.
As they fell to the ground, he hoped she would catch him before he hit the ground.

She smiled softly. "Ah! T-thank you." She replied, bowing her head before turning to glance around the area. "It's nice to have a friend..." She added before turning to him. "Okay, lets practice then." She felt her hands clench before she began to manipulate her own wave length to prepare herself.

When the smoke engulfed his form before revealing him as a pair of scimitars she let her hands move from her sides, grasping the hilt of the blades before she released her wavelength to him. "Caught ya " She pointed out before returning to a brief silence. She was just going to have to hope their wavelengths were compatible.
Her felt her hands grasp around the hilt of the blades. Her touch was firm, but also gentle. He felt no resistance to her wavelength.

"Alright, go ahead and try practicing with me for a bit. I'll tell you if something happens."
He felt her slowly begin some basic maneuvers, getting a feel for his shape and stability.

She glanced to him from the reflections in the blade before she nodded. "I got it!" She replied happily before shifting into a swordsmanship stance her father had taught her. For a few minutes she did a few stances before relaxing, only to strike at the air before she withdrew to stand properly.
After a while she was done and she nodded. "I dont feel any issues. I guess our wavelengths are compatible then." Scratching her cheek lightly she smiled. "I'm glad." She added before turned her attention to him fully. "I think everyone else will have tested their connections as well." She thought out loud before nodding.

His reflection nodded in agreement. "Agreed. They would do well to do so..otherwise if problems arise, they'll be ill prepared."
He had watched her perform her combat movements. They were fluid and precise. He could feel their wavelengths connecting perfectly.
"Alright, set me down." She set the blades down to watch them disappear in a puff of smoke and Tartarus appear again. He gazed up at her.
"Know what Maria? I definitely think this partnership is gonna work."

Status
Not open for further replies.