Welcome To The DWMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin quickly runs through halls, panting loudly as she looked around for someone who looked like they'd be a good source of help. She was so excited to come to the academy that she's stayed up late and ended up over sleeping! "Oh man oh man! I'm so late, everyone's probably off somewhere else!" She thought, mentally slapping herself in the face.

Finally running out of breath she leaned against one of the walls, looking over to see a poster that read, " All late students head to class Cresent Moon immediately!". I guess someone knew there'd be someone late like her, this school really was amazing. Taking a deep breath, Erin stood up straight and ran for the class. With her sharp sense of direction it didn't take to long for her to find the class, well that and there was a sign and arrows that directed her towards it. Quietly she opened the door, drawing attention when your late is a bad idea afterall. "Gotta be sneaky..." She thought as she tried her best to slip through the doors undetected. Looking over she noticed the tall dark figure wearing a mask who was obviously Lord Death. Her eyes couldn't help but sparkle as she looked at the strangely goofy figure. "O-oh man, Lord Death! Lord Death is here, the head honcho himself!!" She fangirled in her brain, trying her best to keep her mouth shut.

Reactions: Flame
Albina sucking on her Lolly Pop proceeded to the stage. She looked at Akuma and shooked her head. "Now if i help you Akuma, You wouldn't learn anything if i did now would you?" She reached down and grabbed the podium and placed it back in its proper position. She then stood still and gave all the new students a scrutinizing look. She saw one female student entering the crowd, Trying to not be notice. "When you try to assimilate into a crowd, Don't just think you sneaking actually be sneaky children." She announced drawing slight attention to the late student. She cleared her throat and started to speak with her Lolly pop in her hand. " My name is Miss.Turan and i will be your Physical education teacher. From what i see from the picking, You children look full of latent potential, I hope i can help you tape into the power Meisters and Weapons alike." She then place her Lolly pop back In her mouth and gave a Seductive look. "If any of you children need private lessons, please don't hesitate to ask, Miss.Turan Doesn't bite much." She gave them a wink and walked back to her place. She then whispered to Sayako. "Sayako, I think you should go get your fully capable partner before he hurts himself in some other way."

Last edited:
It had been chaotic to say the least. He tried to converse with his partner, but was rushed out the door and practically drug to a meeting. He was barely able to squeeze next to Maria. As they all watched, Lord Death appeared and gave a speech about the Kishin and the academy.
better get some time soon to talk with maria. Need to get to know her better before we start missions and whatnot.

Hearing a lord crash on the stage, he glanced to see the podium fall on one of the teachers. Another teacher pointed out a student that had arrived late. That could've been us if she hadn't drug me here when she did. Better thank her later.

For now he decided to wait to talk with Maria and keep his focus on the teachers and what they were discussing.

Crys watched as Shinigami made his speech, then the other teachers... The gym teacher... Something just wasn't right. The way she spoke, acted... Strange. But then again, nothing about this school was particularly normal... They were in Nevada, and the bathhouses were Japanese, after all. Hell, the purpose of this school wasn't even normal. Whatever the case, He decided to lay his suspicion away. The other teacher, Akuma was just as strange, but, that was just him. He had known Akuma for a few months now. When everyone was done, he walked out with the class. "It's just about lunch time... well, feel free to go down to the cafeteria. Please be back at the dorms around one... I'll be out front if you need me. Dismissed!" He walked the opposite direction from the cafeteria, as he saw more students flood that way. He made it to the (mostly) deserted front steps. There were a few people hanging around, but nobody he knew.

Sayako

Pause...

It took her a few minutes till the weapon registered how childish her meister was acting and when she realised she gaped, blue eyes wide as she sighed. "Akuma" She mumbled softly before walking over to him, a soft smile on her lips as she held out her hand to him. "That was an amazing speech." Her tone was soft as she grinned. Akuma always had amused her with his strange actions and words but it was a reason why she got on with him. "I'm sure you've made a lasting impression." She pointed out, once having helped him up she stuffed them back in her pockets, closing her eyes briefly. Soon enough she perked up, glancing to him. "When is your first class?" She asked, pocky still hanging from between her lips.

Maria Gale

She watched the two teachers speak before sighing. 'Wierd...' She thought before leaning back, yawning slightly before she recalled that her partner was also with her. Slowly, her gaze shifted to him before she squeaked, shifting slightly before scratching her cheek once more. "S-sorry for dragging y-you here. I d-didn't want to be late." She stated, feeling guilty for her previous actions since they were odd even for her. Quietly she shifted on the bench so she faced him, her glasses reflected the light which still hid her eyes as they normally did. "S-so I guess we need to get t-to get to know each other." She paused, tilting her head back before smiling. "I-im Maria G-gale as you s-seem to know. W-who are you?"

Erin flinched hearing the statement that was obviously directed towards her, though she had looked away, she could feel a few peoples stares on her back. This was definitely going swimmingly. Turning around slowly, she let out a nervous chuckle and quickly found the closest open seat. She quietly sat through the rest of the assembly, gulping slightly after Ms. Turan's offer of "private lessons". "Ugh....that old lady is creepy..." She thought, making a throw up motion off to the side.

When it ended Erin could feel her stomach rumble before she got up and followed one of the groups. "It's just about lunch time... well, feel free to go down to the cafeteria. Please be back at the dorms around one... I'll be out front if you need me. Dismissed!" This caught her attention and she remembered that she needed to get all her essential stuff. "Ah! Excuse me!" She yelled out to the guy as she followed him, he must be half deaf since he continued walking anyway. When he finally stopped at a pair of steps she let out a soft sigh before stepping in front of him. "I...I was late so I need...some help" She said slightly exhausted. Playing catch up with someone and being hungry was a bad combination.

"Mmmm...?" Jack sat down with his brown bag. "Oh." He pointed to the clear space next to him, for her to sit down. "About that. You don't seem to have a partner listed. I'm afraid you can't even get your own dorm room or classes yet. You must have a partner to share those things with..." He frowned, and rummaged through the bag. He could almost hear her disappointment even though he wasn't looking her way. "Pretty lame, right?" He pulled a sandwich out of the bag, and handed it to her. Just plain ham and cheese, but it was a pretty big sandwich. "Ugh... Messed my order up again... You seem pretty hungry. Feel free to eat my lunch. 'Sept the apple." He pulled the fruit out and ate a bite, before looking over to her. "But I can't just let you have no room, so, you can hang out with me in my dorm. Too bad Jessie has a partner... I'd send you to her. Well, I have my own partner, technically, but, not another person. A guest is welcome." He laid back on the top of the stairs, munching on the apple. "It's your choice, really." He sat there in silence for a while, finishing off the apple, before walking off to throw it away. Luckily for him, there was a can nearby. He walked back after chucking the core, and sat back down, looking down the long flight of stairs. "Huh... someone there...?" He put his hand on his brow, trying to get a better look at the figure climbing the stairs.

"I'm afraid you can't even get your own dorm room or classes yet. You must have a partner to share those things with..." Well, that crushed her spirit a bit. No partner...? Was she not meant to come here..? "No no no Erin, be positive! It's probably just a mistake!" She gently hit her cheeks, before sitting down with a soft sigh. He offered her a sandwich which she gratefully took, taking a big bite out of it while looking off to the side not feeling up to making eye contact at the moment. "But I can't just let you have no room, so, you can hang out with me in my dorm." She perked up slightly, before quickly looking at him. Letting her stay in his room...how kind! "Ah...but wouldn't that be imposing on him? But he said it's be fine...and I don't really wanna sleep in the hallways and look like a hobo..." She thought thoroughly as they both sat in silence. He had gone to throw away an apple when she noticed someone coming up the stairs.

He stretched his body out as she helped him up, She was kind of like his personal nurse since he was very uhm as you can say over dramatic and comedic. He got small injuries often but nothing to fatal to himself, He dusted himself off making sure that nothing had stained itself to his nice attire. " It wasn't that great of a speech, it was just more...over the top this year " he said winking at her, he moved his hair back as it fell into place perfectly as it normally did. " And for my first class, i think its the second one from lunch but we will find out eventually " He said sliding his arm in between her right arm were he now stood sliding his hands into his pockets, as he entwined there arms. " How about we go for a walk, get some air " he chuckled. Leading her into the beyond as he normally do, he couldn't help but feel bad about taking her places just randomly without her consent but he couldn't help himself.

"Crap..." He said, and sat up. Someone had come to challenge the students... it happened once in a while, but, usually there were more there to confront the individual... Sometimes even teachers got involved with these nuisances. "Find somewhere safer to sit... This is gonna get lively." He walked forward to confront the guy. "Your business?" He already knew the answer. The guy was young, and didn't look "ready for school." His weapon was even ready. "I challenge you." He said, pointing the katana at him. "Foolish." He held his arm out, hand open, and an a odachi in it's scabbard appeared. He caught it, and brought the scabbard to his waist, before readying his hands. "Go ahead and draw!" The challenger jumped at him, doing an overhead swing. Jack brought the scabbard up, and blocked his sword with it. as he did so, he drew the Odachi, and quickly smacked the challenger with the blunt end. The guy got disoriented for a moment, and slashed at his feet, cutting Jack's pants leg. "Uhh...." he took the sword in two hands, letting the scabbard disappear as he lunged, purposely missing. He could give someone a fatal wound with this blade... better to not injure him. "Hey, you wanna get a teacher or something?!" He said, as he bent backwards, avoiding a slash. The guy was using the cutting edge.

Sayako

The weapon yawned softly, smiling over at him once he stood. While she agreed that his speech was over the top, she found it as amusing as ever. The history teacher was definetely dramatic. "Second one from lunch huh?" She doubted she would have to do much today, that was what happened on the first day ever year, she remained bored until the children started the missions. Slipping his arm with his she chuckled softly, nodding her head. "Since I believe my day will be empty, lets do it." She agreed, smiling. Sayako walked with Akuma for a while before she paused, a hum passing her lips. "Odd..." She stated before glancing over in the opposite direction. "Akuma...I definetely want to take a walk with you we should take one once we have sorted that dispute out." She murmured, a frown on her lips. "We need to interfere." She whispered before bolting towards the scene, pulling Akuma with her.​

The burst of energy surging through him as he felt the challenger appear on the grounds, as sayako began to pull him akuma knew he could get them there so much fast....but much more dangerously. He picked her up by her legs and began running like a maniac his face calm but his movements quick " just incase we need to handle this, i can already have you in my hands hah " He joked as they came closer to the entrance he slowed down setting her on the ground in movement before tripping and rolling onto the scene. He quickly played it off by doing a flip and landing on his feet above the steps looking down at jack and the challenger, stroking his chin he chuckled. " ALRIGHT THEN! I am Akuma Hashimoto and i agree to this battle! " He stood there smirking knowing of the outcomes to this kid. He regularly would of handled it but this time...it was something that he couldnt help but watch as it was jack.

Sayako

Having pulled Akuma a short distance she was shocked when she was suddenly picked up, a gasp passing her lips as she blushed, both embarrassed and annoyed by the sudden action. "Akuma!" She hissed quietly, glaring at him softly before she was placed down, arms folding stubbornly upon her torso. It was unexpected. After brushing the hair from her face she sighed softly, walking over to his side as she watched Jack and the other person involved in combat, raising a brow. "Wow...it seems that I might be doing something today." She mumbled, tilting her head as she interlocked her fingers behind her. Glancing to him she hummed. "Should I transform?" She asked quietly, not wanting to ruin the overly dramatic entrance her meister had created. Her eyes monitored the battle, focused on Jack and his opponent, slightly curious about the outcome.​

"Huh, guess someone sensed it. IT'S FINE, I GOT THIS!" He yelled up the stairs, as he flipped backwards, turning himself into a sword, and turning the sword into him, before catching it, and slapping the guy with the flat of the blade. "I'm warning you... Get out before you get hurt." The challenger wiped blood from his cheek.. Apparently he caught a bit of the edge. Jack was a sharp sword, and a sharp meister. He knew he could have disemboweled this guy three times now. "You're holding back... don't." The opposing meister said. Jack frowned a bit, and turned to the teachers momentarily. "Should I- uuk!" He watched the sword pass through his side... not a fatal wound, but, he could bleed out eventually, and, it hurt quite a bit. "THAT'S IT. DIE!"He could respect a fellow swordsman, but, this crossed a line. He knew the guy didn't have the necessary skill to take him out. That's why he used mineuchi (an art of using the blunt of your blade) on him. "RESONANCE OF DUAL SOULS!: FINAL DRAW!"he kicked the man's hand away, leaving the blade inside him, as he summoned the scabbard. He had the blade put away, and gripped the handle. The scabbard glowed, and faster than anyone could see, he finished his foe. A streak of red light was all that was left behind. His sword remained in his hand, in a glowing form before it faded. the sword disappeared entirely. the challenger was laying on the steps, knocked out. In the end, he had still used mineuchi. This resulted in a knockout blow rather than a fatal hit. He pulled the blade out, and walked up the steps, trailing blood. "Ugh... gonna need a new suit." He pulled the ruined vest and dress shirt off.

Sayako

The nurse felt her eyes go wide before they slowly seemed to dim. She was right, hating the fact that children had to be exposed to such wounds. She walked over towards Jack, setting a hand on his shoulder before a stern look came to her eyes. "Infirmary. Now." She stated, concern making her eyes flicker before she turned to glance over at Akuma. "Could you pick up the other kid? I'll treat them both." She asked politely before turning on her heels, looking to Jack for a moment before turning back to walk to the infirmary. "Come on." Sayako whispered as she eventually reached the mostly white room. Stepping inside she stepped over to her desk, grasping her drink which was now cold to take a sip. Tiredly she took a seat in her chair, a pout on her lips as she awaited the others, pulling out a stick of pocky to chew on.​

"I'm fine... kind of. This was my only wound, and it's..." he pulled his hand away from it, his palm red, with blood pouring out pretty quickly. "Bleeding pretty quickly... OK, Fine." He held the wound, and walked with her to the infirmary. Akuma was probably pretty proud right about now. He hadn't killed the guy, but still won. Maybe he had broke a few bones on the guy, and made a small cut, but, the challenger would be fine. He looked over to the girl who was with him. "Guess you are commin' with me, partner." He waved to follow, as he walked. Eventually, they made it, and he sat down, shirtless and bleeding. "You seem pretty calm."

Akuma sighed " So i guess we arn't going for a walk then are we? " he frowned and walked down to the challenger, and grabbed him by the foot " You have done it now kid " he dragged the kid by his foot until the steps were he proceeded to throw the boy over his shoulder sighing " Stupid kids..this was my chance " he shook his head but the kid was lucky that he was not handled by Akuma, his had been itching to put someone down and he knew sayako could even go for a few rounds herself. He eventually made it with them and tossed the challenger on the stretcher bed thing and walked over to jack, putting a palm on his head and speaking while ruffling his hair " Next time, dont let your defense down, once a battle is started its started, so you need to strike first..or be ready for a strike, but all in all good form as usual " he let go of the kids head and leaned on the wall " Anything i can help you with Say say " he joked around with her name sometimes.

"Eh? What's going on? Is there gonna be a fight?" She asked before the guy had already moved to confront the other student, hearing the word 'challenge' made it clear to her that her suspicions were correct. It didn't take too long for them both to begin going at it, sit further away she watched the impressive display the male put on. How could her just make a weapon appear out of midair...? Was he a weapon? She thought only other weapons could do that. No, based on what she could barely make out of his wavelength he was a meister....right? She was confused, she hadn't really read about such a thing before and it was kinda amazing. The fight had apparently drawn some attention as some staff appeared on the scene though the male teacher seemed to be encouraging the fight. When it ended the opposing student was knocked out and the male was a bit injured as she saw blood coming from his side. Worried, she ran down the steps toward him before helping him a long with the nurse to the infirmary. The whole time she was still quiet, and when he was ready to go she followed clutching on to her sweater. When he sat down she stood infront of him looking off to the side. "Ah, y-yeah. I-I'm a pretty calm person" She said with a soft chuckle, gently scratching the back of her head.

Albina watch the fight from the sidelines. She watch Jack, The boy with two souls use his dual soul ability to summon his sword in mid air and hit the opponent with the blunt side of his sword. She was surprise the opponent wasn't defeated by that alone. She continued watching the fight and sucking on her lolly pop, Those lolly's last pretty long. As they fought she notice Jack let his guard and get cut. "Cocky." She thought. She then grew interested as he saw Jack get more serious and threaten to kill. She was disappointed when she notice he was moving to his opponent still using the back blade. She watch jack finish the weakling of and be taken to the infirmary by Sayako and the late student and the other guy by Akuma. She would have helped but she saw it was being handled. Sure she new she miss some time with Jack but using her ability on two souls at once would be hard in her current state. She watch them leave and then went her own way.

He got patched up, and walked out with the girl, bandage around him. "Sorry for attacking that guy. He was gonna cause trouble... people do that sometimes... Anyway, I need a new set of clothes... and you need to know your room. Follow me." He said, before getting up and walking out. "Thanks, Sayako." He said, and finally left. He walked down to the cafeteria, and picked a brown bag up, before carrying on to the dorms. He had an hour or two before the students had to get back to the dorms. He could chat, dress back up, or, whatever. "Have a suitcase or something? The others did." He opened his door, and let her in, before shutting it behind him, and walking over to the dresser. "If you are worried about sleeping arrangements, I'm fine with being on the floor." He said, as he pointed over to the bed by the window, before digging around for pants and a shirt. The room was painted white. It had one window, with a view of death city, by his bed. the floors were wooden with mats over them, and there were bamboo lamps hanging from the ceiling as lighting fixtures. There were sliding panel doors that lead to the kitchen, and bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.