Welcome To The DWMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smirked when she spoke of how she pitied the students who got his class, but he only played around with the students he could never harm the children with his words. It would be boring in class if all he did was sit there and lecture them with a boring dull voice, over and over again. "Although they will be in good hands with you." sayako said, it made him grin a bit more his head looking away from her as he rubbed the back of his neck, he cared alot for his weapon and the school and even the children. But what really got to him was when she talked about them coming to him about advice, he didn't mind but it was definitely hard to continually give advice. He glared at her before chuckling " Yeah yeah, they can complain all they want but are you ready for these injuries after missions? and after being in my class hah " He nodded. Until he heard Albina talk to them, He didn't bother looking at her he spoke smiling still " Yes it is a very nice day today, and yes i can feel the strength in some of these students an-" he cut himself off before he looked at Jack and his attire his eye twitched and the typical large bead of sweat could comically be seen in his own mind " JACK WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS! YOUR ROOM! WHY ARE YOU NOT DRESSED! " he shouted and ranted stomping about in the background. As if steam was emitting from his body

*Signs* "Lighten up Akuma, It's the first day." Albina licked her lolly pop. "You're making your self look like a stickler." She then gave Jack a look, She sized him up. "So this is it, The boy with twin souls, Interesting." She looked towards her fellow teacher, "Do you even think he need a partner? He's more then half weapon, He can be his own meister." She asked them. (Such power this one has, And so much more he can be.) She grew a devious smile on her face.

Sayako

Softly she sighed, shaking her head as she watched Akuma turn his attention to Jack. She was quite fond of the kid, then again she was always fond of the students at the academy since it was her job to take care of them. When Akuma began to angrily rant she shook her head before she looked over at Jack. "Good morning Jack." She greeted, switching her weight to the opposite foot as she set her hand upon her waist. Looking to Akuma she smiled, blue eyes remained their usual dull shade as she grinned. "Give the boy a break Akuma, its the first day and he has work to do. I'm sure his current attire is simply due to a lack of time." She hoped at least.

Sayako paused, tilting her head as she looked over to her Meister and the others. "I need pocky." She pointed out quietly, pursing her lips at the lack of the chocolate sweet. Normally, her depressive moods were conquered by the treat but due to her remaining awake all night she was current lacking them. It irritated her. Looking back towards the direction of her office she yawned, rubbing at her eyes again before she looked over at them all.​

Last edited:
" Mmmm, i guess you guys are right, Jack i will let you slip this time, but next time im cutting off your wondrous locks ", He chuckled looking at Sayako, he put his arm around her shoulder chuckling " You seem tired, did you eat any pocky today? " Akuma was very good at knowing her moods by now " I think i have some in my room " he rubbed his chin thinking " Do you wish to accompany me in this mission for pocky? " he chuckled as he turned and began to walk away from the kids, he had gotten enough looks at them and some of them returned the glare. Small rumors of his shenanigans might fall in the group, but others might not know what they are in for.

Not a moment after the other students made it to their rooms, Jack could hear Mr. Hashimoto yelling at him. He cringed, and turned around. "AaaAAh! Mr. Hashimoto, please for give me, I didn't have enough time! I'll go get dressed pretty soon, I promise!" He said, with a wince on his face, as the man stomped about. He could see the gym teacher eyeing him... It was creepy, like she was staring into his soul... He broke the look, and saw Nurse Sayako, promptly running over to her. "Sorry for knocking you over, nurse Sayako... I was in a hurry... Can you forgive me? Oh! I Snatched these from the cafeteria as a snack, but, I guess I won't have time to eat 'em..." He scratched his head, and gave her the two packs of pocky he had carried with him. "I'll be right back!" He ran off to his room, and rummaged through his dressers, finding a nice set of clothes to wear. The usual black dress shoes and pants, white Dress shirt, sleeves rolled up, black dress vest, and gloves. He came out, and announced that the students would leave for the meeting soon.

Ellen looked at all the books in the library. There were so many. She almost got left behind while she stared at them. She managed to catch up in time to look at the cafeteria before they headed off to the dorms. She stood quietly as other students stepped up to the under-dressed boy named Jack, said their names, and received their papers.

Ellen laughed a little when a black-haired boy stepped up and said his name in a rather... eccentric manner and smiled at his attempt to be smooth. I feel sorry for who ever got him as a partner. She smirked at her own thoughts as she walked towards Jack.

"My name is Ellen Young" She said with undeniable confidence. She took her paper and looked at the room number. Room two, eh? Ellen crumpled the paper and, having no pockets in her dress, stuck it in her sock to throw away latter. She looked around for her dorm and, once she had found it, stepped inside. She flung her heavy suitcase and began to unpack. She hoped to change into something a little less awful before meeting Lord Death himself.

Sayako

Sayako looked to Akuma, a large smile on her lips as she seemed to brighten up. "You are amazing Akuma!" She cheered, clasping her hands together as she seem to grow happier by the second. Having being his weapon for a while, she knew that the history teacher had a good idea on how to deal with her moods and how to tell them apart and she was thankful to that. She paused, sighing softly. "I know...I'm exhausted from going through the last two books I borrowed all night...But I want to know all I can so It was definetely worth it." She pointed out.

Turning to Jack when he approached she paused, raising a brow to him before smiling. "It's fine Jack! Its a big day so it's all good." She pointed out, reaching over to pat the boys head. "Just make sure to take care of yourself, okay?" She asked. He brought out two packs of pocky and her eyes lit up when he passed them to her. "Eh? For me?" She asked before smiling. "Thank you Jack!" She replied before opening the box, pulling one of the treats out before placing it to her lips.

Walking back over towards Akuma she smiled, pulling one out before she held it out to him. "Here~" She added before pocketing the rest so that her hand could hold her own current pocky stick. "What are we supposed to do now?" She asked quietly, curious. To be honest, she didn't pay much attention when people told her the duties for the day. If there was nothing, she was truly contemplating going to take a nap so that she wouldn't be yawning every five minutes.​

There were plenty of people ahead of him in line, and he was quite the patient man. He could wait to learn who his partner was and where his dorm was located.
Finally it was his turn. He approached the boy known as Jack.
"Names Tartarus."
Jack seemed to blink as if he didn't believe him, but searched and gave him a slip of paper. "Room three."

Tartarus nodded and headed towards the dorms, reading the sheet Jack had handed him. Maria Gale? Nice name...wonder if she's at the room yet? We'll have to see." Approaching the dorms, he scanned the rooms. "Two..aha, here it is. Room three."
He opened the door and saw the shy girl there unpacking some of her things. The shy girl! She's my maester? REALLY!? Count me surprised....

Tartarus closed the door. "I take it you're Maria Gale?"

Rhoan had stood in awe at the sight o the DWMA, completely frozen by the intimidatingly unique structure. This was the first time he had seen the complex with his own eyes and to say that he was excited would have been and understatement. With its unique symetrical design and eerie structures, the large complex gave off a strange air of intimidation and security. However it was only when he saw that the group had disappeared that realized he had become to entranced by the sight.

"Crap. How long have I just been standing here?" Rhoan asked himself as he ran his hand over his forehead and bangs, loosening a few strands of his dirty blonde hair. Taking the chance to look at his watch he was surprised to see he was not too late and if he sped up just over a walk he could be just barely behind the group in a few minutes. Opting to use this extra time to focus on his surroundings more, though careful not to fall to behind, Rhoan moved to follow the group.

The library was spectacular; such a large hall full of knowledge. Some of the books were ancient and that just made the weapon nearly die to read them, to learn from the oldest of masters. However his liberal awe was cut short by the sight of the dining hall. He would only imagine what kind of food they would be serving and those thoughts were enough to make his mouth water.

"This place is huge, amazing." Rhoan muttered to himself before noticing the twin lines that had formed. Figuring it was mandatory, the aussie moved toward the line for the males. As he waited his turn he was not very surprised that he seemed to tower over some of the students but the faint smile caused by the magnificence of the academy never faltered even as he walked up to the fairly underdressed male student advisor.

"Rhoan Phillips" the blonde said before receiving his room allocation and thanked Jack and added, without meaning to, "Nice outfit." Then without waiting for an answer he moved toward his room, reading the name of his roomate and partner.

Entering the dorm, he smiled seeing the tall redhead. "So I guess you're Annie?" He asked, his accent light and his voice teasing. Then he stupidly added, "Didn't think you'd be so tall." With a chuckle.

Annie nearly jumped as the door to the room opened. She had nearly started to nod off. The red head rolled off of the bed and bounced to her feet, straightening her glasses as she did. It seemed like these ones were too big. she'd have to adjust them later. She tossed a smile at the blonde.

"And you're Rhoan..." she began then paused and tilted her had at him. Then blinked. "And taller than me!" She exclaimed pointing at him, even as her eyes widened in mild surprise. she didn't see many people taller than her, not even guys. Given, she came from a fairly small town in the middle of nowhere. But still. After a moment, she cleared her throat and held out her hand to shake his. "Pleasure to meet you." She added before her eyes watered as she stifled a yawn.

"Hello partner" Jazz said as he entered the room on the younger girl's heels with his luggage rolling behind him. "Hope my intro made you laugh" he gave a wide smile and extended a hand. Contrary to the faux flirtation he'd displayed just moments before, Jazz exuded the air of a benign and compassionate older sibling. He was interested in females, no doubt about that in his mind, but he preferred a partner much closer to his age than Ellen.

Meanwhile, Elsa rolled past his room to hers. She entered and was glad to see the dorm room was roughly the same size of her room at home; though because she was an only child living in such close proximity with another person would be a novel experience. The young girl had been forced by her mother to bring at least one dress for special occasions; specifically her mother's well-kept and slightly modified black dress from her time at the DWMA. It was nothing fancy or sexy in any sense, just the black dress her mother thought every girl should have. The heels would be put under the bed and forgotten though.

Ellen turned to meet her partner, leaving the outfit she planned to change into on her bed. Her eyes widened when she saw who it was. Oh great, Mr. Smooth Guy is my partner. Despite her sarcastic thoughts, she was truly exited to meet her meister after days of wondering. Even if he was a lot older than her, she felt they could get along at the very least. Noticing his extended hand, she put her own hand out and gave his a quick shake.

"Yes, yes you did make me laugh." She said, smiling. Ellen turned back towards her stuff. "Well, anyway, I'm going to go change into something a bit more suitable." She said, picking up a white blouse, black coat, and a maroon skirt and slipping into the dorms bathroom to change.

Once she had changed out of that terrible monstrosity of a dress, Ellen stepped out of the bathroom and walked back over to her new partner. "Now that that is taken care of, it looks like we're stuck with each other. What did you say your name was again? Jasper, right?"

"Yeah but feel free to call me Jazz and if you ever need a laugh, let me know" The young man grinned when Ellen returned from the bathroom. He had taken the opportunity to change into his own outfit. He had been combing his wavy black hair in a handheld mirror when she came back in and resumed it before taking a medium-sized framed photo from his luggage bag. He propped it on his desk and stood back to appreciate it while he waited for the call to re-assemble.

The photo was of his family gathered around a camping fire; his youngest sister, five years old when it had been taken, sat on the ground with a sour look on her face as she saw her marshmallow had fallen into the fire just moments before. Jazz gave a sigh of longing as he thought about how long it would be before he could be with his family like that again.

Rhoan stifled a laugh at Annie's reaction, he could help it what with her pointing out that he was taller that her. Not many people bothered to say that, the again not many people reach his chin standing up. Deciding to ignore the height issue, Rhoan moved toward the bed on the left side to drop off his bag before turning back to the redhead just as she extended her hand for a proper introduction. Gripping her hand in a firm but, gentle way he responded with a simple "Likewise." Before asking, "No sleep?" With a raised eyebrow.

After releasing her hand, the aussie turned back to his side of the room to rummage through his bag for his black turtle neck shirt.

"I hope you don't mind if I change." The blonde asked as he began unbuttoning the grey dress shirt he wore for the whole presentation. Taking a second to take his glasses off and hook them into his pocket, he finished redressing without really minding if Annie was around or not. Years of living with older girls whom had no shame in their body, Rhoan was pretty desensitized to the whole decency thing.

"So...any thing you wanna do for a while before the real meet and greet?" He asked while placing the framed picture of the last family picnic, his sisters Riley, Raina and Raven all huddled together, Riley still in the wheel chair. His mother still carrying Ryder, his baby brother of three years old, a stuffed panda in his hand.

Taking out the panda he placed the tattered thing on his pillow before turning toward the redhead his eyes a bit watery at the memory of Ryder crying at the thought of him leaving.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ok, well, see you guys at the meeting with Death in class crescent moon. We will be there shortly." He watched the teachers and nurse walk away, and he turned around to the hall in front of him. They had been in there for a few minutes now... He leaned back against the wall, and looked down at his watch. He gave them 4 more minutes, before standing straight in the middle of the hall. "Hey! It's time to go, everyone out!" He watched as they filed out of the rooms. "Time to meet death in the... flesh, heheh." He laughed a little at his own joke. Shinigami didn't have any flesh that he knew of. He waved for them to follow him, before beginning to walk down the hall, toward crescent moon.

When they had reached the class, he let them sit in the rows wherever they pleased. He himself slid in next to Maria and whoever she chose to sit with. "You nervous? Don't be. Death is a really cool guy." He wasn't present yet, and everyone was a bit anxious, it seemed. Finally, the door opened, and a figure in black walked into the room, and stopped at the podium. He looked up, a silly looking skull-face mask on, with three eyes and teeth. He raised his hand, and waved. "Hello! I am Shinigami, or, Death. Welcome to the DWMA!" He seemed to have a happy look about him, and he had a silly voice, unfitting of what he actually was. The blocky hands, and funny mask coupled with the voice... it was enough to make anyone comfortable with him. "Uhh, I wasn't really planning a whole speech, but, here is the purpose of this school. Shinigami Weapon Meister Vocational School, more commonly known as Shibusen, stands as a defense against the forces of evil, which would plunge the world into chaos and drag humanity into the very depths of fear and madness: the demons known as Kishin, and their eternal hunger for destruction. To ensure that the Kishin never regain their hold on this world, this Academy was founded by Me. So basically we're an organization that serves to protect and preserve peace! I guess it's not exactly a typical school. Oh well, that isn't important! For now, let's roll up our sleeves and get to work!" The cloth-looking death seemed to smile, as he gave a thumbs up with his large hand.

Lucas Everette was in a pinch. You see, the sixteen year old boy was suppose to have a smooth time on his first day here on DWMA, but unfortunately; he was let down. All because of one person. One person! Usually, he wouldn't let something trivial get to him, but this guy...this guy..!! He peered at the roommate with heavy stares, his lips pursed tightly. "Um..." The blonde was interrupted. Ezra, as he recalled to be the teenager's name, spoke, "We should head to class," He suggested, looking at the door with dull eyes, "We don't have anything to do here, after all." Lucas shook his head, pointing at his stuffed luggage, "But I still didn't finish--" Ezra lifted his chin slightly, one of his eyes twitching at the unwanted response, "But? But what?" Lucas flinched, taken back from the icy glare. He looked away, avoiding eye contact, "...Nothing. Let's go."

He rose from the cushy bed, sighing in defeat while Ezra turned the door knob, opening the door. Without waiting, he left the room and went ahead. Lucas shoved his hands in his hoodie pocket, trying to calm his beating heart. Ezra is dangerous. He may not look like it, but there is definitely something off with him. He glanced at his dorm room one last time before closing the door behind him, hurrying his pace to catch up with the intimidating partner. There was one question that was stuck in his head; how are they even synchronized?

---

Lucas, who lost sight from the youth, found him in a sea of crowd. He watched the dark-haired weapon go up to the stairs coolly as he slipped quietly on the back of the row. He grimaced, not sure if he should follow along but did anyways. As expected, there was an awkward silence between the two.

Last edited:
He took the pocky from Sayako with only his mouth and slowly chewed it, sliding it further in his mouth with his lips as he took a bite. He rubbed the back of his head before taking the pocky out and saying " Crescent moon, looks like that is our primary position " He said as he slid the pocky back into his mouth nomming it down and sliding his hand into his pockets, His blazer sides open behind his arms his eyes squinted as he scanned the room until they had reached Crescent moon were none of the students had arrived yet. He walked in and walked over to a corner were he usually is lurking, it was his corner every year and it will remain that way. He looked at sayako and said " The students and lord death should be here soon, so smile and be happy and dont let them know that you are evil " he chuckled joking with her. His hand twitched a bit as a blue bolt stretched from down his arm into his palm and into the air dissipating, he release some of the pressure from his soul. And grinned a bit. He saw the students them come flooding in with jack and not soon after lord death had joined the room, such a wondrous man.

Sayako

She pouted slightly, sticking her tongue out at him in response when he called her evil. "Mean." She stated cheerfully before walked over to where he had perched himself, leaning agaisnt the wall as she closed her blue eyes. After all, Sayako enjoyed her Meisters company. She locked her fingers behind her back as she leaned agaisnt her hands, sighing softly. "Lord Death will probably be as perky as ever. I respect him for that ability." She murmured, pursing her lips slightly. Having long since renounced her own family, she found few moments when she was happy and so seeing the Lord Death be so energetic...that being one of the few words to describe him made her confused. She reached into her pocket, having already finished her first pocky as she placed another between her lips, lazily taking a small bite before she pulled it away slightly, leaving it to rest on her lips. She paused, looking up to the students for a moment. "I wonder how many of them will make good bonds with their meisters..." She whispered, humming softly. "We witnessed many partners split due to differences..."

Maria Gale

She paused, eyes wide as she glanced at him from behind her frames, her cheeks pale as she began that horrid stutter once again. "I..u-um...Yes! I-im Maria Gale." She whispered quickly, scratching her cheek due to her strange habit. "I-Im guessing you a-are my partner then..." That was mostly directed to herself as she glanced over to him, pulling a smile to her lips. "N-nice to meet you t-then." She stated, standing up as she held out her hand. After a few minutes she felt her eyes dark to the clock, her attention caught by it as she gasped. "No! The meeting!" She hissed. Maria was big on following rules, agreements and directions, a reason to why she was studying constantly but having just recalled there was the meeting with death she grasps his hand. "Ah! W-we need to go!" She hurried before she bolted from the room. Minutes later she was in the hall, sliding into a bench as she huffed, glancing at the ground as she groaned. Twice! Twice she had stumbled today. Peering up when a voice took her attention she blinked before nodding slightly, noticing Jack. "A-ah...A little bit...B-but I know Shinigami-sama is a g-good guy. M-my mother told me so I b-believe her." She replied.

"Lord Death, How strange you are, When i first met you i didn't expect you to be so...You. The legends say you were a terror to behold, Sticking stark terror into the worlds of witches, kishin and all alike that challenge the order of this boring world." Albina thought these things to herself, The next thought caused her to giggle ever so slightly. "Oh Lord death, How far you have fallen. You surly couldn't be the man of legend but I know thats not the case." She look at him attentively, continuing to eat her lolly pop. In the middle of Lord Deaths speech she started to wonder. "Does he start every new school year with that speech?" Albina thought to herself. "Yup, it the same one for sure."

As lord death finished his little speech, it was his turn to step up as usual He was met with a large hand to the back shoving him into the podium with lord death giggling away and standing there like usual. Akuma ran a hand through his hair letting his head hang and shadow over his eyes as a gleam of red came through the shadows, his voice low and husky as he spoke to the students " I am Mr.Hashimoto or Sensei whatever makes you feel more...comfortable " he saw a kid closing his eyes slowly " WAKE UP YOU TIRED MAGGOT! ", Bounding up onto the podium he stood proud his hair flying out of his face and a random wind coming through the room blowing his hair and coat back in the wind. His face that of kawaii " I AM YOUR HISTORY TEACHER! AND YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE! " he pointed to the sky " SO DREAM BIG! AND ASPIRE FOR TH-" he was cut short as the podium wobbled and he tried to keep his balance but instead fell down onto the floor laying upside down on his neck once more, the podium falling and landing between his legs holding him to the floor. He groaned " Ugh....nice to meet you all " he said still under the podium.

Status
Not open for further replies.